what annoys you the most about your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so i just started dating this girl. it really annoys me when she wants to be the "man" in the relationship. i want to be the one that beats her up and call her a bitch. ahahahaha

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I don't like it when I'm talking on the phone with my boyfriend, and he is hanging out with his "buddies" and IGNORING me who is on the line with him.
It makes me mad...I just end up hanging up 'cus I feel dumb just listening on the other line.
>=T
Though I never told him..but I'm sure he's figured it out ;D

judyp

sarNie Adult
im just annoyed by my husband right now! jerk. told me that he hated me the other day and i went to the room bawling tears. i hate it when he doesn't make an effort to talk to me when we have our days.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
im just annoyed by my husband right now! jerk. told me that he hated me the other day and i went to the room bawling tears. i hate it when he doesn't make an effort to talk to me when we have our days.
my husband does the same thing! not the telling me he hates me part, but whenever we get into arguments and i start bawling my eyes out, he just sits there and doesn't do anything. even though i've told him countless times if he just hugs me, i would feel a whole lot better! but he says it's because i'm angry at him and he doesn't want me to push him away. <_<

and it annoys me that he's forgetful and a bit undecisive. he even forgets the bit that i've told him about hugging me, and whenever i ask him to make a decision i always end up doing it. just like our anniversary, i asked him to plan it, and i ended up doing everything. i mean, he remembers the anniversary, just not the planning part. lol.

i know i annoy the hell out of him too. lol. cause i'm impatient, too competitive, and i'm pretty sure there's more! :lol:

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
well...what is most annoying most about my bf is when he acts like he owns me...lol...we broke up of course cause he was being a freaken jerk...lol...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
hmmm i dont have a bf now but

*FLASH BACK*

traumatize

-i even dream about it sometimes-

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
one thing my boyfriend annoys me the most is when he gets tired after tennis practice or a tennis match and calls me and gets annoys at me and i ended up getting annoyed at him too cause he starts blabering about the most stupidest thing and gets annoys at small things that he wont get annoy at if he isnt tired...so what annoys you the most about your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Guys have their PMS mood swings too. Not just us girls. lol.

I think it's so annoying that:
1. when I want to "talk" to my bf, he rather "text" me instead. I always tell him that texting and actually talking is different.
2. he fiddles with things [like keys, zippers, phones, etc...] when I'm trying to talk to him about something important.
3. he's always on his phone or his psp when we're on dates. <_<

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Guys have their PMS mood swings too. Not just us girls. lol.

I think it's so annoying that:
1. when I want to "talk" to my bf, he rather "text" me instead. I always tell him that texting and actually talking is different.
2. he fiddles with things [like keys, zippers, phones, etc...] when I'm trying to talk to him about something important.
3. he's always on his phone or his psp when we're on dates. <_<
wow really???if my boyfriend would do that, he'll annoy the heck out of me...

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
i dont like how my bf would say that he'll call me later or tomorrow..and never does..
i kno he's busy with work and all..but it would just be nice to not leave me hanging like that some time..

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
to me, its annoying when my bf would tell me he would be back in a hour or two but comes home after 3 hours or so. ERRR..