were did sarnworld go?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So uncool lol i was so bored and this is where I hang out when im bored... yesterday me was so bored I had to resort to soompi and myspace which also didnt work well lol =x

tang071

sarNie Elites
i hate when the server goes down...last time i think the server was down for a couple of days. let me tell you, it was horrible and we had to start from scratch.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't been on for like 2 weeks and when I finally had a change to go online...sarnworld wasn't working. Glad everything is back to NORMAN. ;)

Na

sarNie Hatchling
me too same happen to me a few mintues ago.. and i thought that my internet connection was stupit. I called my internet provider for nothing.... :lmao: :shock: <_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
start from scratch? oo0o no lemme make a copy of all the links in my archive lmfao =x

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey guys.

Yea it freaked me out too when the server went out.

But I backed up everything 2 days ago so it wouldn't have been that bad if it did get killed.

I did some work on it (very minor) and even though it was extremely unlikely that it was what I did (because I didn't upgrade mysql anyway even though I was suppose to).

Anyway I had been emailing back and forth with the people who we rent the server from.

Here's the email I got from their tech support.

Your server is back online. As it turns out the RAM went bad and we
replaced it. Now it seems fully opeerational.

darvil

sarNie Adult
yea

funny thing was they told me I had the option for them to try to fix it (and get charged) or they can format it for me for (free).

I told them to try to fix it (20 dollars per 15 mins).

Well since its a problem on the hardware there was no charge.

Good thing I did that lol. :p

Is the chat working for you guys?

I had to restart the chat program since the server got booted. It seems Ben can't go in even though I could so. Let me know guys.

darvil

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
yay the chat works now. it wasnt working before even though the site was up again. thanks Darvil.
[post="151900"][/post]​
Yea it wasn't workin cuz it got restarted..

The chat thing is like a program that runs on our server. Imagine if you rebooted your PC all your programs won't be running anymore right?

So I had to restart it :p

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea same thing happened to me earlier, i thought my sister did something to the connections i was yelling at her! hehe...but then it could get me to yahoo..hehe...glad it working again...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i got worried :( i was gonna cry all day i was waiting lol and all night hehe but thats not a change i stay up all night

thuy

sarNie Egg
I'm really happy it's working again...I was thinking sarnworld would be gone like etasia. I was so sad! Thanks to all helping it working!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hahaha....we're soo crazzzy. Yelling and calling people for no reason. LoL. Just proves our love to sarnworld. BTW....i FREAKKED out too! lol. But thanks to sarnworld going down....i finally got my butt to watching some dramas again. :D

L

lalalek

man when SW was down, it showed how much we loved it...lol.....i was lost and thought that i was the only one that had the problem..lol...we love SW!!!! :lmao:

yui15

sarNie Elites
I was soo worried. I wandered aimlessly around the internet wondering "where should I go? where should I go?"...thank goodness SW is back. I was soo bored. ^_^ SW is like home lol. :wub: