Welcome to the Khmer Forum...section

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Hi everyone as u all know I'm the Mod here...so beware...LOL :p

Jk! Have fun guys cruising in the Khmer section! And yeah drop by the subforum too...

K

KawaiiTennyo

BlueMoon said:
Hi everyone as u all know I'm the Mod here...so beware...LOL :p

Jk! Have fun guys cruising in the Khmer section! And yeah drop by the subforum too...
[post="2361"][/post]​
yo bluemoon!! :) haha sorry .. you're finally mod on this forum i was waiting for your name to come up hahah

K

KawaiiTennyo

BlueMoon said:
Aw thanks big group hug
[post="3018"][/post]​
group hug?? it's just you and i on this thread hahah so big bear hugs *

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hiya Bluemoon!

Yes, we'll get it jumpin in here. I didn't know you were Khmer. Nice to meet you bud, along with everyone else also.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
yeah me Khmer...Kayla

LOL yeah this forum is dead...I'm so jealous of the Hmong forum...where's all my spammers at .... Where's Ana and Twinky Bar?? :unsure:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I'm here, I learn alots about khmer entertain at this section. I just listen to the music n watch karaoke but now everything is intersting me me thanks to all U guys * Group HUGG*

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Hi everyone, I khmer too.
:D I use to think the khmer forum r quiet too, until i found that there is another sarn khmer forum. It explain why.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Amy said:
Hi everyone, I khmer too.
:D I use to think the khmer forum r quiet too, until i found that there is another sarn khmer forum. It explain why.
[post="21093"][/post]​
lol yes I know there's another Sarn Khmer forum...but I try to make this forum active because I want other meaning non khmers to learn and know about Khmer culture...before there was a new Khmer forum...this forum has lot of interesting things about Khmer culture to inform the non-khmers..also I took noticed to see that people who weren't Khmers would drop by to read or request some Khmer things...which was really cool...Spreading the culture here...that's why I wanted Sarn to keep this forum... :)

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:lol: Thanks Bluemoon
I c what u mean, that a good idea.
i'll check and c if i can find something about ankor wat pic or documentary. Is that what u want?

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone
i am a newbie here and i am so happy that almost everyone speak khmer! I got to say this site looks great