Weird Taste Buds?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I tried pickle with rice once and it wasn't so good -.-" LOL another weird thing that I like eating sometimes is vanilla ice cream with sticky rice lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
seriously?! i'm really horrible at telling whether someone is joking or not...so are you kidding, or are you serious? :eek:

I'm serious. I eat silkworms. they are raised silkworms shipped from Thailand. It taste really good fried with eggs over white rice with soy sauce.

As for me, I'm not a mystery meat eater though. I'd rather eat a bug than meat from some mystery animal.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome, Psh to me if it ain't beef or chicken no chance in heck I'm touching it lol or seafood I love seafood and my moms always like how are you so sure that the meat u are eating is chicke.. well it's easy to tell how chicken looks lol and same with beef and im sure that no one will fabricate and stick a beef sign on some other type of animal that would be grounds for me to totally sue lol

lady0fdarkness

^^ thats why when I go to chinese takeout place, I only order something that I know for sure looks like what it is. Like chicken wings, shrimp, or vegetables.

a few years ago, there was a chinese place down my street that got busted for having a dog in their freezer! so, no way in hell am I eating "beef" brocolli or "chicken" lomien from those takeouts.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome that's so racist lol j.k =p Lol I normally don't order anything except seafood dish's when I go to an asian restaurant simply because im a seafood addict occasionally i'll order orange chicken or something or combo fried rice or lo mein

lady0fdarkness

lol... oh sorry if I sounded descriminating towards chinese takeout owners, but after that dog incident, I just want to make sure I'm not eating Spot, Rufus, or Lucky.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww poor doggy; you know whats weird is that if you search up Korean food they will actually have choices for like Seafood, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Dog, Poultry I looked it and I was like what. LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried pickle with rice once and it wasn't so good -.-" LOL another weird thing that I like eating sometimes is vanilla ice cream with sticky rice lol
pickles taste good w/ rice if ur eating meat w/ it but just pickles and rice? erm haha

oh my garsh they had a dog in their freezer? dats so sad and scary.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Depends on what kind of pickles ... like some pickled veggies taste good plain w/ rice like those one lettuce looking cabbage deal but cucumber pickle depends on what kind it is i guess

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Right down the street from me, there was a big news where food inspectors found a dead dog hanging in the freezer of a chinese takeout. so ever since then I don't order stuff besides shrimp or chicken wings.

Awww poor doggy; you know whats weird is that if you search up Korean food they will actually have choices for like Seafood, Beef, Pork, Lamb, Dog, Poultry I looked it and I was like what. LOL
dogs... :lol: I used to eat dog's meat before... when I was little... I didn't know it was dog's meat so I just kept on eating it... :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
i like the taste of a METAL. just a taste ok... im not saying that im gonna eat it... XD

p.s.
you might think im on drugs while tasting the metal... XD

lady0fdarkness

i like the taste of a METAL. just a taste ok... im not saying that im gonna eat it... XD

p.s.
you might think im on drugs while tasting the metal... XD

Nikki, how does metal taste?? I've always thought that if metal was food, it'll taste like milk of magnesia.

Muddie Murda

smile...
My blood has the metal taste/smell to it and it annoys the hell out of me. :( I hate when I have to drink my own blood. Yes, I am a vampire.