Weird Taste Buds?

honestly, everything you all described as your concoctions all sound utterly disgusting. aside from the mexican food. that sounded good until someone said taco bell... then it went disgusting again.

you all got some messed up tastebuds.

my tastebuds must be the only mellow ones here. aside from the dried crushed red thai chili peppers i put on everything. heehee
i completely agree with you...sorry everyone, but i can't even fathom those food combinations posted! lol...even the sour cream with everything/ranch with everything is a no-no for me...lol...the only thing i find normal/edible in those posts would be ranch dressing with salad, ranch with pizza, sour cream with salad, and wasabi with soy sauce (in relation to sushi)...i just can't stand mayonnaise at all...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
my brother likes eating pizza dipped with lots of garlic sauce and ranch. the stuff stanks, but he seems to enjoy it. people go through their food fetish i suppose. :lol:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

sour cream, ranch, and garlic...HELL YEAH. raw shrimp...HELL NO. hahahaha i consider myself a pretty diverse feasting machine but the raw shrimp is just not flying with me.

Nameless

N i n j a
Rice and Coke....mMMmMMMM wait i'm sure a lot of us as kids done this...or maybe just me. LOL
Lol!

oh yea? i was four when i was sippin' coke from a baby bottle because they didn't have sippy cups back then. i drank coke before you.

everything is good with rice.

rice and kfc chicken or chicken nuggets.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Lol!

oh yea? i was four when i was sippin' coke from a baby bottle because they didn't have sippy cups back then. i drank coke before you.

everything is good with rice.

rice and kfc chicken or chicken nuggets.
What the?? THAT'S NORMAL! LOL O_O

LOL Everyone knows that Chicken was made for rice. hahahaha

ok ok...hotdog & rice LOL not fried fancy rice...just plain rice :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ckn Fil-A's waffle fries with Ckn Fil-A Brand Mayo and ketchup...yeah i know...horribly unhealthy, but so heavenly good.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat sounds like a real meal to me lol da silkworms

i dunno if anything i eat is all dat weird (to asian people) to white people hells yea lol but i can eat a lot of things w/ rice: hotdogs, buffalo wings, and other things.

oh my garsh though people in thailand put ketchup on pizza. i think dats weird lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I can eat many things w/ rice too dia .. like buffalo wings, fried chicken from like kfc and stuff and hotdogs, shoo sometimes I do hotdogs and cheese, sandwich meats, chilli and beans and etc