Weird Taste Buds?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-"

Does anyone think this is strange?

Raw Shrimp w/ Cabbage and some lime squeezed on jus a little to give it flavor

with wasabi and soysauce with some sriracha hot sauce in it -.-"

i think i had it for breakfast lunch and dinner -.-" my sister is like you havent' eaten that since u were little. whats wrong w/ u.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol .. i dont find the raw shrimp wif cabbage and the lime juice weird .. cos i always eat that LMAO

but this one:

wasabi and soysauce with some sriracha hot sauce in it

nope i havent taste it before .. how did it really taste like?? im curious lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i like eating something similiar, but not raw shrimp. I ate raw mahi mahi w/cabbage and wasabi sauce and a bit of hot sauce. Hmm.. delicious.

but what you described sounds delicious too.. but I think instead of raw shrimp, I want mahi mahi. :D

my brother likes eating pizza dipped with lots of garlic sauce and ranch. the stuff stanks, but he seems to enjoy it. people go through their food fetish i suppose. :lol:

you not preggars, right? :huh:

lady0fdarkness

girl.. at one point, I went through a weird taste bud. All I wanted to eat was green mangos and chilli dogs, and it gotta be from 7-11. lol.. well, that's when I was pregnant.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I have an obsession over pepper/fishsauce/lemon. Anything asian I eat, I have to have that. :p Is that weird or is it a common combination?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The only weird thing I have is an obsession with sour cream. I have to have it on practically everything that is not asian food. Eggs, fries, pizza, salads, burgers etc.

lady0fdarkness

The only weird thing I have is an obsession with sour cream. I have to have it on practically everything that is not asian food. Eggs, fries, pizza, salads, burgers etc.

is it the same as ranch dressing? cause for me.. same thing, but it's ranch dressing!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gawsh, I love Peppers. I love spicy foods period. The addiction to sour cream thing is funny lol because I myself had the same obsession with Sour Cream and with Guacamole. That Sour Cream addiction gained me some lbs because I was like Ohhhhhh Hamburger Helper and Sour Cream! LOL I even eat it with Chips.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Gawsh, I love Peppers. I love spicy foods period. The addiction to sour cream thing is funny lol because I myself had the same obsession with Sour Cream and with Guacamole. That Sour Cream addiction gained me some lbs because I was like Ohhhhhh Hamburger Helper and Sour Cream! LOL I even eat it with Chips.
Oh girl I know, that's why my fat ass have to run a mile every day. If I take a day or so off then I'll get lazy and take more days off and next thing you know game over.

And lady of darkness sour cream isn't really like ranch. You normally see it on baked potatoes or Mexican food.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg that looks goooooooooooooooood! I have a lb of ground beef and corn tortilla right now; I should whip me up some soft tacos lmao or a corn tortilla burrito. Man I remember during the summer of like last year well in 2007 I think I was eating hamburger help w/ sour cream every 3 days LOL and or taco's just so I could put sour cream. I would go to some restaurants and order something and be like "do you guys happen to have sour cream?" LOL I did it at jack in the box many of times.

Lome! I love Ranch! Ranch with fries are awesome. Ranch in a burger and sandwhich is good too

Mayo is also something I'm very addicted too.

lady0fdarkness

Omg that looks goooooooooooooooood! I have a lb of ground beef and corn tortilla right now; I should whip me up some soft tacos lmao or a corn tortilla burrito. Man I remember during the summer of like last year well in 2007 I think I was eating hamburger help w/ sour cream every 3 days LOL and or taco's just so I could put sour cream. I would go to some restaurants and order something and be like "do you guys happen to have sour cream?" LOL I did it at jack in the box many of times.

Lome! I love Ranch! Ranch with fries are awesome. Ranch in a burger and sandwhich is good too

Mayo is also something I'm very addicted too.
man.. i feel like running to taco bells now. lol..

Uhmm.. for me.. I rarely eat American food, but when I do.. I add louisianna hot sauce to everything! I love love it in chicken noodle soup. And smoke turkey leg taste so heavenly dipped in louisianna hot sauce.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha. Taco Bell; my buddies came over earlier with some. They brought me like 3 Crunchy Taco Supreme and 2 Gorditas I'm like what the freak dude LOL then I ate one and save the rest for later I guess when I'll be in the mood for it. I remember I have leftover instead I made a homemade burger LOL; Also you know speaking of Taco bell it's kind of funny because when I visited Ohio my friends took me to taco bell I asked why Taco Bell "We wanted some real mexican food" I couldn't help but laugh because I live in Texas so we know very well that real mexican food is far from taco bell lol. Not that Taco Bell isn't good but I feel that it's too westernized to be considered authentic mexican food lol but I do love Taco Bell esp Fiest Potatoes and Spicy Chicken Burrito;

Muddie Murda

smile...
Man I really hate you guys. LOL

I'm making a list of everything I'm going to eat first once I'm off my veggie diet. Taco Bell is on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
My weird taste bud is popcorn and ketchup...yup, it started when I was pregnant with my son and it stuck with me ever since. I cannot eat popcorn without ketchup now! I tried mashed potatoe with ketchup as well during pregnancy but that taste went away quickly after I had my baby, lol....

The raw shrimp thing sounds good, but how I usually have mine is first I slice raw onions and spread 'em on a plate, then I slice the raw shrimp as thin as I could and placed those over the onions, put 'em in the freezer for about 30 mins while I prepare the sauce....minced garlic, chili peppers, salt, sugar, pinch of msg, lots of lime juice and a splash of vinegar....oh yeah baby! You can either dip the shrimp into the sauce or drizzle it over the entire plate....the acid from the limes and vinegar will partly cook the shrimp so you won't have that fishy, raw taste in your mouth....Oh man, my mouth is salivating right now...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
The raw shrimp thing sounds good, but how I usually have mine is first I slice raw onions and spread 'em on a plate, then I slice the raw shrimp as thin as I could and placed those over the onions, put 'em in the freezer for about 30 mins while I prepare the sauce....minced garlic, chili peppers, salt, sugar, pinch of msg, lots of lime juice and a splash of vinegar....oh yeah baby! You can either dip the shrimp into the sauce or drizzle it over the entire plate....the acid from the limes and vinegar will partly cook the shrimp so you won't have that fishy, raw taste in your mouth....Oh man, my mouth is salivating right now...
that's what we also do to raw shrimps and sometimes, salmon... it tastes soooo good... hehehe... here in my country, we call that dish "kilawin"... ^_^

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
honestly, everything you all described as your concoctions all sound utterly disgusting. aside from the mexican food. that sounded good until someone said taco bell... then it went disgusting again.

you all got some messed up tastebuds.

my tastebuds must be the only mellow ones here. aside from the dried crushed red thai chili peppers i put on everything. heehee