Weir Sukollawat

lala121

sarNie Egg
Hey guys i was just wondering if any of you know if weir sukollawat is having any upcoming lakorn for 2009
i miss him so yea lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
There are rumors that he might be in a lakorn with Noon, but we're not so sure yet because It might be Num as well.

I think I heard that their was a rumor about he and Pancake were supposedly going to star in a remake lakorn?
Not really sure, but I just hope he's not too over promoted this year like last. :blink:
Hope that helps. lol. ^_^

tassa

sarNie Egg
i know what u mean...i miss him too...last time i heard he was gonna be in remake of bansaithong...cant wait for him to appear on screen again...heheh

tassa

sarNie Egg
no hes already with pancake tooooooo much....................i like her buh i like weir more.....

max

sarNie Elites
To have two years pass by seems like forever, but it has been almost two years that have passed by since Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong. I remember a while back, someone posted that there may possibly be a Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong 2 when Alexandra comes back from her studies. Why do I remember these things? Because I was so in love with Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong, so I am crossing my fingers that it will happen. If not, at least pair them up together in another lakorn!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i want to see Weir play with Alexandra and Pinky again too. i think he make the cutest match with these two girls.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Wier and Kwan's lakorn...soo sweet... they're such a cute couple and I can't imagine them with anyone else...

lala121

sarNie Egg
thanx for the help atleast i know he gonna have a lakorn sooner or later hehe ^_^
I want to see him with someone else new that he never played with before him and noon look cute together
well i'm imagining it lol but kwan, pinky, alexandera, aum p., jui, or pancake
fine with me but i see to much of him and pancake want some other girls but if it pancake i'll watch cause i miss him on screen

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still hope that there wont be any bst remake.. num n joy are superbly great in it ... ^_^..

i wanna see weir n kwan in a lakorn again.. or pinky...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's for sure weir and pinky will have a new la korn together but not confirm yet what la korn, yay!!! so happy been wanting to see them pair up again, can't wait :D

cookielee

sarNie Egg
To have two years pass by seems like forever, but it has been almost two years that have passed by since Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong. I remember a while back, someone posted that there may possibly be a Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong 2 when Alexandra comes back from her studies. Why do I remember these things? Because I was so in love with Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong, so I am crossing my fingers that it will happen. If not, at least pair them up together in another lakorn!
[/quo

WOW!!!!!!!hope there is another one. i love Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong...lol... i'm listening to the soundtrack to thi lakorn right now...lol....

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see him in another musical lakorn. Weir has a good voice.
The boss needs to put Weir in morlum.
He will do great.

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
He have a very nice voice. Since we now know that Pinky can sing, I hope he get to be in a musical lakorn with her too!