Weir and Pancake

nuthida

sarNie Egg
this couple have a good chemistry together theres way too many news on the two but yet they admit they are not b/f g/f i like this couple very much and i want them to be a couple out if screen..:D
there was news that:.....
1)the two shared money to buy a house
2) he bought her a dimond ring (which i dnt think)
3) they swap cars or shares cars
4) he gets along with her family very well and goes to her house whenever he wants
5) goes and fixes things for her at her house
6) cooks for her
7) he took her to meet his mum and his mum likes her
8) is waiting to buy a house next to her
9) calls her out to eat

The magazine oops on air vol. 73 with the two of them.
When he is on an interview they always ask him if they were fan gun and he always say 'YUNG" but in the future his not sure.
so is there somthing going on with the two or not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skWyuZBmkNU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKyVQMaMO80
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcWc1g6ECmA

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They are so together, it's too obvious, this is even more flat out obvious than Golf and Kwan or Aum and Pinky. Why keep denying, fans support this pair.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
awwww sooo adorable!!!!.........they're kute couple!!!! ^_^ i think they are dating.....^_^

max

sarNie Elites
It seems like they are dating. I LOVE WEIR, but I really do not like Pancake...

Ana

sarNie Adult
If they are dating, Vier is very lucky :p . Because Pancake is pretty :lol: . I never watched their lakorn 2gether. So I dunno about their chemistry ^_^

It's probably true...they seem so close together. And yes, so many people are supporting this, but I think they're just not ready. Don't take this the wrong way I'm more supporting Vier than flat-faced-pancake :p

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Sounds like they are going out...but just don't want to admit it. I guess for right now they don't like to admit that they are bf and gf...but later down the road they announce that they are getting married...lolz. Stars tend to keep their personal life private...until they are ready to announce and confirm publicly...which I do understand and respect that. But for sure...it will be hard for them to keep any kind of secret...hehe. As we all know action speaks louder then words!!!...hehe. I am happy for the both of them ...they look cute together.

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
Sounds like they are going out...but just don't want to admit it. I guess for right now they don't like to admit that they are bf and gf...but later down the road they announce that they are getting married...lolz. Stars tend to keep their personal life private...until they are ready to announce and confirm publicly...which I do understand and respect that. But for sure...it will be hard for them to keep any kind of secret...hehe. As we all know action speaks louder then words!!!...hehe. I am happy for the both of them ...they look cute together.

LOL your funny

Vanida

Save World Save Life
They are so together, it's too obvious, this is even more flat out obvious than Golf and Kwan or Aum and Pinky. Why keep denying, fans support this pair.

:lol: exactly right and true he so sick too weir yea pancake has sexy nice body he all over her and dont want any guys to touch expect him well he can have all he want nobody want her expect those guys u know

heres clip of him looking at her chest and saying all just dont want her too look just watch it
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=19...37926&hl=en

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
On recent interview on Wan Waan, they asked him about is he and Pan were going out and he said "yung" meaning "not yet", so yeah practically means they like each other and probably are going out now or in the near future..

noungning

Heartless
what? looking down her top means he loves her??? bogus!! just means he's a guy and a perve = not so gentlemen like

anyways, yeah it's one of those things where they aren't open that they are bf gf, but they are dating meaning "close friends" which also means durrr, they're taken. people wouldn't admit they are girlfriend boyfriend until they live together! serious. lol it's like show me the evidence then i'll admit that it's true.