weightloss help / weightloss competition!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
knightluva said:
Don't let the clothes fool you.  Some people may look small but still has rolls and flabby.  Just because we're small, we still need to workout to maintain good health and good look.  I need to go back and tone my body... maybe that'll be my new year resolution..
[post="60822"][/post]​
LOL umm thanks knightluva for rephrasing what I've just said about the "healthy" thing, but, yeah, toning is great and relaxing afterward...well, not the pains if you have not worked out in that specific areas for so long.

Yes, I am quite aware of that matter of "skinny" invidividuals with rolls and flabs or extra love handles :D

This is a bit off topic but still somewhat relates to the topic: This girl at my school wasn't fat or anything and it LOOKs to me that she has that "perfect" weight. She worked out like freak'n 4-5 times daily and eats only a small portion of what she called breakfast, lunch and dinner...SALADS...salads are good but not good enough to replace all other meals...UGGGhh!!!

I mean, weight watching or getting fit doesnt equal to starving yourself...as long as you eat "right" and not cut out the stuff your body needs and work out consistently...you'll be fine ^_^ and SEXIFIED! LOL

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i actually love my love handles tho...and my chunky thighs. i lost weight due to my vegetarianism, and i'm struggling to get it all back while remaining vegetarian. i need my boobs and backend back... so most of u should really appreciate what chu got there, so long as u've got a healthy lifestyle goin' (eating right and working out). cuz there's ppl who pay to have what u have, the sexified package ;)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
knightluva said:
I tried those chinese diet tea. That drink make me diarhea. I stopped after a weak. I never try any diet pills and I probably wouldn't recommend any diet supplement to anyone. I worked out one year and I started when I was 130 lbs and It took me only one year to lose 30lbs. Use my technique above. It really work. I avoid eating rice and it was rice that make me gain all those weight but that doesn't mean that you should stop eating rice. Your body still need carbohydrates. I just don't eat that much. Eat fruits for snack and you don't need to eat 3 meals a day. Just eat 2 full meals and thats all you really need. To me, the more I eat the more I get hungry. When I eat, I tried not to get myself full or else i'll be sleepy.
[post="60812"][/post]​
I do exactly the same and it works !!! try to not eat rice that much huhu

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
i went on the no rice/bread and no sugary stuff. i almost died.. i kept it on for a week and a half then i started to crave food bc of the time of month. lol. but my family said it looked like a lost a lil bit. i dunno how they could tell i cant even tell it was only for a week. but im trying to get back on it. right now i havent ate anything. im hungry but i dunt feel like eating.. that doesnt sound good right?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
AznGirlTha said:
i went on the no rice/bread and no sugary stuff. i almost died.. i kept it on for a week and a half then i started to crave food bc of the time of month. lol. but my family said it looked like a lost a lil bit. i dunno how they could tell i cant even tell it was only for a week. but im trying to get back on it. right now i havent ate anything. im hungry but i dunt feel like eating.. that doesnt sound good right?
[post="60966"][/post]​
This is where all girls go wrong you MUST eat to burn the fat .. but you have to workout.. go running outside your house for 30 mins everyday i gaurantee you you'll shed pounds.. if you starve yourself and start eating again you will gain more weight because your body will suck all the fat it can.. i love my rice i wont EVER stop eating it muahhaha .. and dfemc .. you have a lot of discipline to be a vegetarian i can't be haha.. i want to be tone just to look better in my clothes.. and be stronger..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Just out of curiousity, Dfemc, how long have you been and what led you to become a vegetarian?

LOL same as Kawaii, I don't think I can ever stop eating rice and many other junkies that might not be good for your body but they taste so damn good!... :wub:

What's a good way to tone your tummy without losing your boobs? When I do sit ups it puts so much stress on the chest area that I am afraid of losing the ounces from the boobs...I like what I've got and still want to keep it ;)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Just out of curiousity, Dfemc, how long have you been and what led you to become a vegetarian?

LOL same as Kawaii, I don't think I can ever stop eating rice and many other junkies that might not be good for your body but they taste so damn good!... :wub:

What's a good way to tone your tummy without losing your boobs? When I do sit ups it puts so much stress on the chest area that I am afraid of losing the ounces from the boobs...I like what I've got and still want to keep it ;)
[post="61101"][/post]​
that's because you do it wrong you're suppose to use your stomache to sit up not your chest..

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles said:

[post="61101"][/post]​

hmm... how does situps reduce the size of ur boobs?

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles said:

What's a good way to tone your tummy without losing your boobs?  When I do sit ups it puts so much stress on the chest area that I am afraid of losing the ounces from the boobs...I like what I've got and still want to keep it  ;)
[post="61101"][/post]​

if i remember correctly P'D has been a vegetarian for 2 years.... but i dont remember y she became one... but i just became a vegetarian too... almost one month and one week now... i was only going to try it for one month but it turns ou tthat i like being a vegetarian... so in a couple of days i might try being a vegan and well see how that goes....

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
[post="61101"][/post]​
yep, anne remembered correctly. 2 whole years and still going. in a few more years, i'll be completely vegan, once i organize my lifestyle to make it happen. i refuse to starve myself. it's really important like KT says, satisfy ur craving, don't leave urself hungry, or u'll gain instead of lose.

my reasons for vegetarianism has nothing to do with weight loss, i never had that issue, not because i'm skinny persay, but body image is last on my list, i wear pj's all day. my weight fluctuates constantly, so i'm full of stretch marks, uuuber gross! but nonetheless, it doesn't mean i'm the fittest or strongest human being. tho, weight may not be a general problem for me, it's important that i work on getting fit and remaining fit, simply for health reasons. if i'm not gonna die tomorrow, i want to be able to function completely and not live miserably.

i became a vegetarian due to ethical reasons. if u've killed as many animals (eg. mices specifically) as i have, u'd understand. try holding a small simple life in ur hands with the full control of being able to let it live or die, n u might just go vegetarian urself. i never thought i would, but hey hey, that's what life-turning experiences are for. they exist. ;)

good luck to u health packs, it's refreshing to see ppl who care about their body (not as in the shape or sizes, but as the vessel of life), in a healthy way that is.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
dfemc said:
yep, anne remembered correctly. 2 whole years and still going. in a few more years, i'll be completely vegan, once i organize my lifestyle to make it happen. i refuse to starve myself. it's really important like KT says, satisfy ur craving, don't leave urself hungry, or u'll gain instead of lose.

my reasons for vegetarianism has nothing to do with weight loss, i never had that issue, not because i'm skinny persay, but body image is last on my list, i wear pj's all day. my weight fluctuates constantly, so i'm full of stretch marks, uuuber gross! but nonetheless, it doesn't mean i'm the fittest or strongest human being. tho, weight may not be a general problem for me, it's important that i work on getting fit and remaining fit, simply for health reasons. if i'm not gonna die tomorrow, i want to be able to function completely and not live miserably.

i became a vegetarian due to ethical reasons. if u've killed as many animals (eg. mices specifically) as i have, u'd understand. try holding a small simple life in ur hands with the full control of being able to let it live or die, n u might just go vegetarian urself. i never thought i would, but hey hey, that's what life-turning experiences are for. they exist. ;)

good luck to u health packs, it's refreshing to see ppl who care about their body (not as in the shape or sizes, but as the vessel of life), in a healthy way that is.
[post="61225"][/post]​
hey i wear pj all day too!! i have so many pjs hahah my weight is the same as yours so i got stretch marks too... but i wanna be fit and be healthy cuz im already sickly as it is.. and besides it's nice to look good in your clothes sometime.. and feel PUUURTY! =P

bill

sarNie Egg
Wow. You guys make it seem so hard. Well since I'm an athletic here hopefully I can help. I know what you guys feel like. When I have long breaks I tend to go to people's house and eat a lot, and gain all the weight back. Since I don't have much time and I got a lazy habit. All I do is stretch a lot and after that you will feel good. Just do all the stretches you know. Nothing hard but make sure you try to do it every other day ok. That's how I stay in shape even though I do eat a lot. And try to drink a glass of water before each meal you eat because it full you up some so that you don't eat too much of the meal. Trust me this works... it's from Victoria Secrets. Yup drink a lot of water too because it you make you face clear and have less zips and stuff.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
KawaiiTennyo said:
that's because you do it wrong you're suppose to use your stomache to sit up not your chest..
[post="61132"][/post]​
LOL Kawaii, I do, but it always seems to put that stress on my chest too...not sure if losing boobs and situps even correlates but I just dont want toned abs and then ughh flat as pancake...

Dfemc, mind if I ask what you do? Since you did say killing mice...for research projects or lab related work?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL Kawaii, I do, but it always seems to put that stress on my chest too...not sure if losing boobs and situps even correlates but I just dont want toned abs and then ughh flat as pancake...

Dfemc, mind if I ask what you do? Since you did say killing mice...for research projects or lab related work?
[post="61358"][/post]​
oh yea dont forget to breathe.. =) lolz.. maybe that's why your chest hurts..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Dork! I think that was quite obvious...no chest doesnt hurt just that tension...guess it's going to shoot out torpedos ahaha...next suggestion <_<

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
[post="61358"][/post]​
hhaha...i run a small research lab with pinky and the brain to scheme evil plans of taking over the world every night. muahahhaha... B) ....i'm pretty evil u know? the vegetarianism is just a cover up ^_^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
dfemc said:
hhaha...i run a small research lab with pinky and the brain to scheme evil plans of taking over the world every night. muahahhaha...  B)  ....i'm pretty evil u know? the vegetarianism is just a cover up  ^_^
[post="61415"][/post]​
Ahaha...Dfemc, I knew you were up to something BAAAAAD!!! LOL...but, hey, evil can sometimes be sexy these days... ;)

LOL...Kawaii, you call your poop or fart TORPEDOS??? Geez, when I first read it, it made it sound like something BIG...must be a huge blast from the ass! :lol:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i havent worked out for 2 days!! imma make it up.. it's cuz my bday is in 2 days and i wanna prepare myself.. so ive been running errands.. no time.. >.