Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
To:m31house, if you be able to read the spoiler, don't forget to post it please. I am very curious to know. Please post
it when you have time. Thanks a bunch.
From thairath's spoiler summaries, there's just gonna be a lot of angst coming up for Pawee and Airada and Maysa and her Toon ruining lives for the time being...The spoilers posted so far hasn't gone too far past the previews from episode 12. But something not from the previews is Airada and Toon being drugged by Maysa. Like a typical lakorn angst plot, Maysa calls Pawee to witness Ai and Toon knocked out in bed together. At that point, Ai and Pawee think it's really over for them. I know, LAME SAUCE! But it's not totally gloomy, before Maysa's scheme, Pawee tries to make up with her by bringing her chocolate per Kaimook's advice :)

There are three more episodes left, so hopefully they get through this all in an episode and a half, start reconciling, and then THE END. My speculations/scenes to come from pictures and seesanbunterng clips, Maysa goes nuts and pulls a gun on Airada at some point, Pawee fakes being sick to get Airada's attention... That's it for now...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh,I'm currently watching this lakorn
with English sub and I'm only like on episode
3 or something.After reading these comments
make me want to watch it so badly!I hope the
ended is good!

little

sarNie Adult
i'm behind havent' watch ep 11 i tend to lose interest when it's like the middle of lakorn. Now I'm watching Tle + Min lakorn and waitingfor more the new ones that are interesting esp. revenge, revenge,slap,kiss, baby.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Only one episode this week, Darn you World Cup!!!

I know right! Lakorns are holding back cuz of world cup thing I mean I watch it and I like it but your country not even in the world cup and why u cheering for? cheering other counties thats ok but they dont need be crazy about it I understand countries who made to world cup it make sense from them to celebrate and party. Yea plus they dont have alot of channel like usa thats why they airing the world cup and holding back lakorns well off topic back to this lakorn I really want to finish watching this ken+chompoo are so cute in here.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just read the ending! Kinda lame, kinda corny, kinda like an American romantic comedy ending. If you're curious and can't wait an entire week like me, keep reading, breaking it down now... Going to recap yesterday's previews first.

Maysa and her brother calls Airada for her psychic services. She ends up getting drugged. Maysa calls Pawee to see them in bed together. Maysa didn't completely get what she wanted when she wanted her brother to rape Airada, he actually was knocked out too so she had to strip them and stage the scene for Pawee. Airada wakes up and thinks Toon got a piece of her which made her feel like now she really wasn't worthy of Pawees love. When Toon was about to rape Airada, he took a clip of them in the compromising position and attempted to blackmail Airada to dating him. She flipped it on him and threatened to report him to the police if he released it. So he kidnaps her. Pook and Doan saw her getting kidnapped so they called Pawee. With the gps on Airada's phone they were able to track her down. Pawee gets shot, Toon gets arrested. (This sequence is going to be really sweet for Airada and Pawee, you know the typical don't shoot him shoot me, I won't leave without you kinda deal ;) )

Pawee wakes up at the hospital with Airada by his side. He tries to get her to admit to him that she loves him. She continues to be stubborn and denies it. Kaimook and her mom comes to visit, Airada left to clean up and get food. A while later, Kaimook's mom rushed to Airada saying that Pawee fell in the bathroom. When Airada got to his room, he was on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth. Kaimook's mom says he's bleeding internally and he could die from it. Airada felt really bad for Pawee. He asks her to say goodbye to everyone for him and for her to tell him if she loves him or not before he goes. She says yes, he says how much, she says she doesn't know but when they were separated, she thought about him everyday and that there wouldn't be a day where she didn't love him. He asks her to kiss him one last time hahahahhaa. She does :) After she kissed him, she felt odd. She sampled the blood from his lips and realized it's nam dang (red flavor syrup) Needless to say she got really pissed and annoyed...

Airada wasn't too mad though, she rode with to his house after he was released from the hospital. He tried to get her to go inside and greet his parents but she felt too odd and excused herself. But when she tried to leave, she found another gun pointed at her this time with Maysa's finger on the trigger. Maysa say's she's doing it for her brother because he ended up in jail for loving Airada. Luckily Maysa's dad came and talked her out of it. Maysa was beginning to realize how crazy things had gotten and offered to return the clip of Toon and Airada which will reveal that nothing happened between to make things right for Pawee and Airada. Pawee cut her off and said it wasn't necessary because he loves Airada unconditionally. Which pissed Maysa off so she went crazy and was going to kill Airada again! Hahhahahah but...her dad talked her out of again. Ahhahhaha. And Airada was like if you want him take him, i don't love him blah blah blah and left...

Later, Airada was contacted by some people to take part in a charity auction thing on tv. This was a plan by Pawee's parents, Pookie and Doan to get her and Pawee back together. Airada's role in the charity was to off her psychic services to the highest bidder. The highest bidder, yep, PAWEE. He asks her to look into his love life. She says, for a playboy like you, it's never going to look good! This entire thing becomes a back and forth mouth match between the two. Digging the past behavior they'd encounter between them. My favorite part is when Airada says, "don't think that just because you marry a rich guy life's going to be peachy. This guy is a slob, never works, and spends his day chasing his wife trying to have sex with her..." hahahhaha Eventually, Airada gets over it and tries to leave, when she notices a video coming on the jumbo tron of her admitting her love to him at the hospital... guess Pawee secretly taped it hahaah. Pawee had this played because he was trying to make a point that her mouth and words weren't consistent with her heart and that was his proof. He gets up on stage with her, gets down on one knee and proposes a do over with her and marriage. She accepts duh and he whisks her off the stage. THE END

wheeeeeeeew. I can't believe they didn't end at the beach!

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just read the ending! Kinda lame, kinda corny, kinda like an American romantic comedy ending. If you're curious and can't wait an entire week like me, keep reading, breaking it down now... Going to recap yesterday's previews first.

Maysa and her brother calls Airada for her psychic services. She ends up getting drugged. Maysa calls Pawee to see them in bed together. Maysa didn't completely get what she wanted when she wanted her brother to rape Airada, he actually was knocked out too so she had to strip them and stage the scene for Pawee. Airada wakes up and thinks Toon got a piece of her which made her feel like now she really wasn't worthy of Pawees love. When Toon was about to rape Airada, he took a clip of them in the compromising position and attempted to blackmail Airada to dating him. She flipped it on him and threatened to report him to the police if he released it. So he kidnaps her. Pook and Doan saw her getting kidnapped so they called Pawee. With the gps on Airada's phone they were able to track her down. Pawee gets shot, Toon gets arrested. (This sequence is going to be really sweet for Airada and Pawee, you know the typical don't shoot him shoot me, I won't leave without you kinda deal ;) )

Pawee wakes up at the hospital with Airada by his side. He tries to get her to admit to him that she loves him. She continues to be stubborn and denies it. Kaimook and her mom comes to visit, Airada left to clean up and get food. A while later, Kaimook's mom rushed to Airada saying that Pawee fell in the bathroom. When Airada got to his room, he was on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth. Kaimook's mom says he's bleeding internally and he could die from it. Airada felt really bad for Pawee. He asks her to say goodbye to everyone for him and for her to tell him if she loves him or not before he goes. She says yes, he says how much, she says she doesn't know but when they were separated, she thought about him everyday and that there wouldn't be a day where she didn't love him. He asks her to kiss him one last time hahahahhaa. She does :) After she kissed him, she felt odd. She sampled the blood from his lips and realized it's nam dang (red flavor syrup) Needless to say she got really pissed and annoyed...

Airada wasn't too mad though, she rode with to his house after he was released from the hospital. He tried to get her to go inside and greet his parents but she felt too odd and excused herself. But when she tried to leave, she found another gun pointed at her this time with Maysa's finger on the trigger. Maysa say's she's doing it for her brother because he ended up in jail for loving Airada. Luckily Maysa's dad came and talked her out of it. Maysa was beginning to realize how crazy things had gotten and offered to return the clip of Toon and Airada which will reveal that nothing happened between to make things right for Pawee and Airada. Pawee cut her off and said it wasn't necessary because he loves Airada unconditionally. Which pissed Maysa off so she went crazy and was going to kill Airada again! Hahhahahah but...her dad talked her out of again. Ahhahhaha. And Airada was like if you want him take him, i don't love him blah blah blah and left...

Later, Airada was contacted by some people to take part in a charity auction thing on tv. This was a plan by Pawee's parents, Pookie and Doan to get her and Pawee back together. Airada's role in the charity was to off her psychic services to the highest bidder. The highest bidder, yep, PAWEE. He asks her to look into his love life. She says, for a playboy like you, it's never going to look good! This entire thing becomes a back and forth mouth match between the two. Digging the past behavior they'd encounter between them. My favorite part is when Airada says, "don't think that just because you marry a rich guy life's going to be peachy. This guy is a slob, never works, and spends his day chasing his wife trying to have sex with her..." hahahhaha Eventually, Airada gets over it and tries to leave, when she notices a video coming on the jumbo tron of her admitting her love to him at the hospital... guess Pawee secretly taped it hahaah. Pawee had this played because he was trying to make a point that her mouth and words weren't consistent with her heart and that was his proof. He gets up on stage with her, gets down on one knee and proposes a do over with her and marriage. She accepts duh and he whisks her off the stage. THE END

wheeeeeeeew. I can't believe they didn't end at the beach!
Where did you get the synopsis from? and thanks for it:) really looking forward to this lakorn!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh!! cool:) is that u in ur dp pic?
I saw that website yesterday and my mum have to read out everything as i cant read thai but thanks anyway(:)
Ha Ya, no definitely not me. I WISH! That is the adorable Paula Taylor!! Haha. You're welcome :)