Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry haha just had to post again.

รอดน้ำมือนายปวีร์มานาน คราวนี้ไอรดาไม่รอดแล้ว
credits to Wiwa Wa Woon FB

It seems there will be an R scene(not sure). Looks as if she won't be so lucky and get away from him this time.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Yeah right this lakorn is so hilarious. There are a few sweet sweet scenes but I want to see more and more. Maybe I'm the only ones that is addicted to Chompoo and Ken. Love their chemistry sweeter and bitter at the same time. Can't wait to watch their other lakorn "Rahut Torochon".

I love p'chompoo shes my fave actress and this is the first lakorn I watch every since p'chompoo moved to ch 3 and never watch ken's lakorn ever this is the first one to. Wiwa waa woon I love this lakorn so funny and both of them are so cute in here and I like how they film this lakorn in different places like the beach and the mall.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I read some more spoilers and there is a rape scene and Pawee was drunk. It skipped the part of why he was drinking though... Airada was going to leave him the next morning but he begged her to stay and told her he did it becuase he loves her. At the same time, Pawees moms mad at her because she learned that Airada conned her family so she forced them to divorce. I think this will come up next week or so. Back to the Pawee raping Airada, I'm guessing it mite be because he was mad that she invaded his privacy when he ended up calling her hotline and was telling her about how he was confused between two women, who he thinks he loves and who he should love. It actually was a really cute read...but he found out that it was Airada on the other end and there wasn't a continuation after that. I didn't want a rape scene for this lakorn :( But we'll see how it plays out abd more spoilers should come out soon, I'll translate more when I can :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh, so when is the r' scene eps ? :lol: ...i was out of the box for a while . need to catch up

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hahaha Sarn! When there's a rawr, there's a Sarn. I think the rape scene will come next week because there's a little more that has to be covered until it comes up. And update, I found the part I missed about how it happened, it happened out of PASSION hahaha. He got drunk because after he admitted his love for her, in a cute/corny way, she rejected him saying that she can't love him. Right before this her mom came to her asking for financial help because her lease or payments were due, so Airada was set on divorcing him for the money to help her mom which was the original plan. So that night he confronted her after getting drunk... Reading it, there's a lot of kiss slap and giving in then kiss slap and so on, and things that he said were sweet because he didn't want to give up on her so it should be a good one ;)

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha Sarn! When there's a rawr, there's a Sarn. I think the rape scene will come next week because there's a little more that has to be covered until it comes up. And update, I found the part I missed about how it happened, it happened out of PASSION hahaha. He got drunk because after he admitted his love for her, in a cute/corny way, she rejected him saying that she can't love him. Right before this her mom came to her asking for financial help because her lease or payments were due, so Airada was set on divorcing him for the money to help her mom which was the original plan. So that night he confronted her after getting drunk... Reading it, there's a lot of kiss slap and giving in then kiss slap and so on, and things that he said were sweet because he didn't want to give up on her so it should be a good one ;)
Since there is an unexpected r scene...you guys think they'll be a baby in the mix?? :D

cecilia

Staff member
if it's ken, there will be baby (well, most of his recent lakorn, he seems to be sperminated)

anyway, i hope there is one too as I'm a fan of kids -- however, we'll have to wait and see.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Today ep.11 is awesome, Pavee is showinig jealousy of Airada. I love the part that Chompoo is dressing the pink dress to meet with kun Ruth and Pawee said she looks so beautiful and the cooking part in Pataya. Can't wait for tomorrow to comes. I don't want this lakorn to end at all. Chompoo and Ken have great chemistry and they both are hot. Honestly, I never get to watch lakorn that nangeke and praeke fit for each other like this lakorn at all. Most of the time when I watched lakorn I whined to myself about praeke is handsome and why they choose that girl to be the main character or the other way around. I like Ann but I only watch her's lakorns in the beginning when she didn't fall for praeke yet she greats but when she falls in love with him, I stopped watching it because she turns from a lion to a mouse.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i saw the cover of Ken on Zupzip Magazine at Dirtii laundry , :lol: those who seen it , wasn't if funny :lol:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Hmmm maybe it'll be only an attempted rape because mostly that's what happen in comedy. Lol hopefully it's like what I said haha.
I think so too maybe it just an attempt and then they both consent because their marriage is not fake by praeke. Remember now Pawee loves Airada and she too has feeling for him. Just hope that it ends with pregnancy would be the best.