Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

cecilia

Staff member
^that contract scene is funny as heck -- i like how ken took advantage of this whole marriage ordeal and kiss chom here and there in front of her friend and her mom. it's cute.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The funniest thing to me was when Ken was eating the hot dogs in his dream! LOL He's such a lovable perv... Off the main title, I'm looking forward to the old school showering and catwalk scene. This lakorn is already out of control love it!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
HaHa...! I know Monday I have to go to work but I want it to be here so I can watch this Ken and Chompoo. I'm so addictive to this lakorn. Today I tried to watch Gao Ruk Laung Jai ep.10 I'm glad that Ratree take advantage of preke because of nangeke is still st...d. I just wanted to say to her, SOM NA she deserved if and why cried! Stu..d girl. Chus!

little

sarNie Adult
how can i miss this good funny, romance lakorn. it's a remake so i thought of not watching right? i never watch the original with pupae it didn't look good. this one rocks cant wait for tomorrow

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't either - but this one definitely rock as well -- i like the horny ken theeradeth who only survive on s3x .. however, he can't get any of those from chom even though he tries to pester her lOl

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I don't think this lakorn is a remake because I watched the one with Pupae and the plot is not the same at all. Maybe it the same title. Trust me this one is really good.

little

sarNie Adult
^i didn't either - but this one definitely rock as well -- i like the horny ken theeradeth who only survive on s3x .. however, he can't get any of those from chom even though he tries to pester her lOl

luv ur comment about the horny ken hehehehe smiles,blush . god normally i hate watching p'ek who has lots of partners besides n'ek only. but damn hot kennie baby u are 1 fine hot horny actor verry cute. he's likeable in this one than sawan bieng even though i luv that drama but i'm very luving his character in this one. i'm starting to like chompoo in this more than her other lakorns. luv it addictive for mondays and tuesdays at the moment of lakorns until aum and taew lakorn airs too. man i wish i would be booked for the whole week for lakorns but they don't air all the good ones that i like at one time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finished episode 1. Some of the funny scenes seem forced lol... Vicky's bf is a douche!!! It seems like she will be playing a weak role here. Ugh!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really liking this lakorn for the storyline, and Ken is great in here. But I don't care to much for Chom. I think her acting seems really forced in this lakorn, same goes for Ken during the dancing scene. You could so tell he is not a dancer. But all in all the lakorn is good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Yeah I am kind of disappointed with Chom. She's not doing a bad job but I expect a little more. I am more interested in Vicky's role. Although it sucks to see her play another weak role.

*Off to watch episode 2.