Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks ^_^...
ken/chom dont look bad together ^_^..
ken looks younger... but you can tell he's aging lol..

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So, ready for this! I just hope that there's more loving than sabatoging/scheming shenanigans. I think they look really good together and from the first scenes it looks like they have chemistry. And its hilarious how hard Chom is crushing on Ken! She's so giddy in interviews haha. I read the little summary and it sounds like an outline for the first few episodes but not the entire series. So Ken is a hiso playboy who dates many celebrity starletts and Chom is a celebrity psychic who also happened to be one to Kens relative (can't remember who.) And becausè Chom is a gold digger she tells Kens relative that if Ken isn't married off by that year, their family will be ridden w bad luck or something. Somehow, a birthday party is thrown by Kens family and Chom is there. He hits on her, she leads him on. They go to a bedroom where she drugs him and calls Kens mom or somebody... It sounds like Chom is being taken advantage of so everybody rushes off to see them in bed together... And you know how it goes, they HAVE to get married now. Because Chom didn't want Ken to divorce her quickly after their nuptials a deal is set up to keep him in it, 40million baht payout if he asks for divorce. Ken would try to bring over various girls to annoy her and so on... But he's also very interested in Vickys character. And I believe chom is going to use Pip to get on Kens nerves... That's all I got. Again, please have more cute scenes than fighting, I don't want it to be like Film and Pats where there's hardly any romance just fighting. I got the fever already!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw ken as a playboy again. im gonna love this..i could just picture him and anne but oh well..they already have 2 upcomings together

now that chompoo is starring with ken, her fame should skyrocket. its too bad that ch3 is promoting her more than their other actresses who has been with them for so long. like vicky for example, shes still getting supporting roles..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes, Vicky is in this lakorn too. She's a supporting character.
Thanks for all the pics. Everyone looks good there :)

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
I see kong! didnt know he was going to be in this lakorn.....
Araya looks pretty in the pictures, but for some odd reason i think they look more like siblings...no one can beat ken and Anne^^

onahc

sarNie Elites
I see kong! didnt know he was going to be in this lakorn.....
Araya looks pretty in the pictures, but for some odd reason i think they look more like siblings...no one can beat ken and Anne^^

I don't think they look like siblings.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree! Ken looks tired in those pictures :) and Chompoo looks gorgeous! That guy that plays as "Father" is forever in Ken's or Chompoo's lakorns! Its so funny, they ran out of dads.. ahah! ;) i cant wait to watch this!

choo

sarNie Adult
lol ^^ yeah

-- thanks for all the pictures!! Ken looks good! ^__^ can't wait! I wanna see a teaser!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Chompoo loooks very pretty the shoot. I like her hair tooooooo. Its cute on her. Can't wait to see her and Ken together. Finally, its someone else beside Ann. ;) Don't get me wrong, I love ANN, but I also like to see Ken with more N'Aek. If only, Aump moves to Ch.3. heheheheheehhe If only..