Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes vicky and pip, i like them together since "bodyguard det diew"

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, Jieb Lover. I don't think she's really tall; it's gotta be the heels! :p And can someone tell me what the title means, please? I understand most Thai, but this title got me stuck :huh:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is this gonna air this year? I'm dying to see him in something man, at least Soot Saneha or something...Jai Rao was so sad.

I guess, I'm not a Chompoo fan, but I realize not many actresses have ever been paired with Ken, he's had to pair up with a few actresses more than once, so I guess it says something about Chompoo's talent...this will be my first Chompoo lakorn to actually sit and watch.

So I'm guessing it's a comedy? I hope so, I love him in comedies...

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Is this gonna air this year? I'm dying to see him in something man, at least Soot Saneha or something...Jai Rao was so sad.

I guess, I'm not a Chompoo fan, but I realize not many actresses have ever been paired with Ken, he's had to pair up with a few actresses more than once, so I guess it says something about Chompoo's talent...this will be my first Chompoo lakorn to actually sit and watch.

So I'm guessing it's a comedy? I hope so, I love him in comedies...
Finally I'm not alone! Lol. I feel your pain...I'm dying to see Ken in something again! Especially because of how Jai Rao ended :( Now I want to watch something...happier :p And I'm not a Chompoo fan either, NO OFFENSE out there. Just simply not a fan, but I will watch this as well. Maybe the pairings just have to do with 'kwam mauh som'.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^you are definitely not alone on this, I just haven't been in this thread or knew it existed...I mean, I did, but I thought it was just rumored like Sai See Plerng...are they still doing that?

Chompoo is like Pancake and Pat to me...I just can't stand those girls for some reason, but I will watch their lakorns if they're coupled with my favorite p'eks.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
^Yes, it all comes down to the p'ek, hehe. If I don't like the p'ek, then forget it! :p And I wouldn't be too sure about Sai See Plerng. I mean, I'm sure that it WILL be re-made, but not necessarily these 2 for the pra nang. I kind of doubt it will be Ken and Chompoo because casts can change all the time, and it's not gonna start filming any time soon.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
A little more on on the plot and a pic from the source.

So we know that the genre is romantic/comedy- this comes about when Chom's character decides to marry Ken because she found out that he's rich! Shenanigans ensues between Chom and Ken when the twist and deal in their marriage is a 30million baht payout for the last one standing, whoever asks for divorce first has to pay that sum. Hahaha I'm stoked for this..... Hopefully in somewhat of the near future there will be more details about the plot. The interview also mentions that Chom didn't want to get married at first but she was down when she found out he was rich, so maybe there might be some arrange marriage or something to change Ken's playboy ways.....we'll see!

source @ http://www2.nurnia.com/22814/05/film-trail...korn-tv-rating/

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh no. Chompoo is one of the tallest nang'eks. Lol. :p I read she's only an inch shorter than Ken, somewhat like that.

Thanks for the news! Lol. Chompoo golddigger :p I like the sound of that! Lol. Reminds me of Angie Hastings role in Bua See Chompoo w/ KRit :p HA!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Me too. I love Ken w/ Janie too. But I want another AFF&KEN lakorn, a romantice comedey this time! :p Ha. I also want Ken w/ Rita, Namfon.P, Taew & other actresees too! :D