Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. i expect more than this for the ending .. but man, why end like this .. thanks for the translation --
i guess i shouldn't have spoil myself -- now i know what will happen
(i don't blame you, i blame myself for wanting to know something that is so predictable like that --

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
wow .. i expect more than this for the ending .. but man, why end like this .. thanks for the translation --
i guess i shouldn't have spoil myself -- now i know what will happen
(i don't blame you, i blame myself for wanting to know something that is so predictable like that --
No kidding! When I was reading the summary I was like, shit there's not a lot left to read and nothing spectacular has happened...! But I would say I'm okay with this ending because at least its different, fun, and a happy ending for everyone. I feel like this lakorn wasn't made to be amazing, but to showcase chemistry between Ken and Chompoo. It was a cute lakorn, got a good dose of humor, drama, cute romantic scenes and dialogue. I really want the cast or ken and chompoo to go on a talkshow to talk about the experience and show bloopers and what not. I don't get how it didn't happened! The lakorn is popular... Oh well I'm looking forward to their next one!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finally decided to start/watch a lakorn after my hiatus.. and decided to watch this one.
im currently on ep 1 and is totally enjoying it.. ken is such a pervert though lol..

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i still like ken and and ann better...i still think that ken and ann are the best couple...lol...sorry! i try my best to watch this drama but i still like ken and ann ONLY...Repeat...KEN AND ANN!!!...^_^...

Candyy

sarNie Egg
they are so cute together!!! <3 i love ken with chompoo. it's nice to see him with a new leading lady and not the same person all the time:) can't wait for their next lakorn together!!

oh and too bad no baby in this lakorn. i was expecting a little pawee to pop up! haha...

cecilia

Staff member
i finally decided to start/watch a lakorn after my hiatus.. and decided to watch this one.
im currently on ep 1 and is totally enjoying it.. ken is such a pervert though lol..
Aiko, it's exactly i thought too -- his character remind me of those oNE NIGHT A WEEK series -- always on the urge!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yes! I can't wait for monday too. I get this, True Love Next Door, and Housewives New Jersey hahahah. All I'm hoping for the next episode is that they get to the hospital scene, I wanna see Airada kiss Pawee <3 !!! But I'm not counting on it, there's a lot of Ruj and Mart scenes that need to be covered zzzzzzz...

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Did anyone watch the last eps. yet? Any pregnancy at the end? Come on people, I need a response.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I love love the ending,this story is so unique. A young couple expecting their first child and relaxing in the park where other people and children passing by. LOVE IT SO MUCH!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
awww just finished the ending. Pretty satisfied with it but I wish they did a little more after he proposed. Like what could've been cool was if they did a montage of do overs of them planning their wedding, getting married again, their first night etc minus the chaos rather just being in love...I'd rather have that than Chom knocked up laying awkwardly on a bench :/ I did enjoy all of their scenes together especially their last kiss, not too much not too little. Alright count down for Rahut Torachon begins....

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i thought the lying/sleep on the bench part was funny with her legs sticking out like that .. it would have been much much better if she like lay her whole body and just rest her head upon his thigh.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^haha. i thought the lying/sleep on the bench part was funny with her legs sticking out like that .. it would have been much much better if she like lay her whole body and just rest her head upon his thigh.
Yeah I couldn't help notice on her position and also the short skirt eheheh. Perhaps it would look not so awkward if the bench was longer, or if they were to lay on the grass. From the scene viewers are able to know that their relationship lasted.

I finished it yesterday and my opinion is that it was an alright lakorn. The first 1/3 of the lakorn was great and upbeat and constant laugh. I find myself laughing out loud literally by myself (and I live alone too). But it was after the R scene that I thought it took a bit of a nose dive. Slow.

I did get teary eyes when Masa's Dad cried his eyes out being for Masa to pull the trigger on him instead. *sniff *sniff

I was expecting more for the ending.. more as in a little bit of their romantic comedy, cutesy stuff. Also, it was odd that during the ceremony event all the guest just sat there and watch along with the slide LOL It only happens in Lakorn I guess ehehehhe

My vision was that after the proposal maybe have Pip & Vicky have their first baby boy as predicted and show Ken and Chompoo pregnant. Also show her friend Pookie and what's his face, engage. There were like the main couple in the lakorn.

Now looking forward to Sai Sok ending.