Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I think so too maybe it just an attempt and then they both consent because their marriage is not fake by praeke. Remember now Pawee loves Airada and she too has feeling for him. Just hope that it ends with pregnancy would be the best.
Definitely going to be a SUCCESSFUL attempt!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
m31house, you are so funny! We'll find out today. Can't wait to get home to watch it. Got to go to work now. See all later. No not see type to all later. :mellow: :mellow: :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
i didn't watch today episode yet but i think it's a success also by the preview b/c the mom was yelling at him that she does not have a son like him and she leaves him. the only reason when n'ek decide to leave is when something major happen. Knowing Araya's character, she's most likely to leave b/c of the R T_T

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
omg when its it gonna be in the downlaod seaction im like shaking and so excited to see it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
lol.. anyway

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Saw todai ep. Interesting. Lol. I liek it. heh im jux saying. I mean ken is so kute . I liek the part where he went to ssit by the side and close his eyes and then open it slowly and see araya in sparkly wat ever. That mean he love her. awww. ANyway the r scene was intense. hehe im jus saying

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Ep.12 was intense. I was crying when the Pavee's mom kicked Airada out of the house and the part that Pavee was looking at their wedding pictures on the laptop and he cried. I love this lakorn plot.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
ken is the best p'ek crier of all time! when he's sad he makes the viewers sad, when he's happy he makes the viewers happy, and when he cries it just brings our hearts so down :( love ken!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
To:m31house, if you be able to read the spoiler, don't forget to post it please. I am very curious to know. Please post
it when you have time. Thanks a bunch.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Looks like it will end next week. I don't feel sorry for Irada at all. I mean she was well aware of your plan and decision from the start. It's like the saying the player got played. Pawee entired family loved and cared for her but yet she tricked them. In addition she thinks that she is doing it for her Mother and her mother didn't even agreed but yet she still did it.

As for the R scene while I don't think it should be that way but Pawee does have the rights to sleep with his wife :)

cecilia

Staff member
^true but he shouldn't force her against her will .. however, since he's drunk -- it's something to debate over.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooo..I saw the r'scene ^^^ i have to admit it was kind of sweet w/ the kiss and the i love you confession and then BAM! I haven't really saw a lakorn where the P"K confess he love the N"K and then he force on her :lol:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Ooo..I saw the r'scene ^^^ i have to admit it was kind of sweet w/ the kiss and the i love you confession and then BAM! I haven't really saw a lakorn where the P"K confess he love the N"K and then he force on her :lol:

That is true. I like the confession scence in her work place.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The plot of this lakorn is unique. This lakorn is so different from other lakorns for example: They lived separate from their parent after they are wed, the hot line called, the part where Ken was looking at their wedding pictures on the laptop and also like you guys were saying the love confession before the rape.