Weewaa Whaa Woon (Good Feeling)

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
The ending scene remind me of the movie Notting Hill with Julia Roberts and Huge Grant, where she was also pregnant and laying on his lap while he read a book.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i hate this drama...i love ken role but chompoo role was so stupid. i just watch the first 2 part and then the last 2 part and still the drama was stupid...because of chompoo...i can't believe she didn't have any feeling toward him at all. well at least show so love too...omg! i think chompoo need to improve or else go back to ch 7.....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just wreaked the lakorn for myself. I'm only at the wedding scene. I can't believe there is gonna be a rape scene. Whatever, i love em :wub:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I find this lakorn funny and cute, one thing I don't like about it is the R scene I was surprised like hey I think Ken's character should haven't done it to Chompoo.
As with the ending I was expecting them to have cute and funny moments and playing around with their baby lol it would be fun but nevertheless I find the scene where Chompoo was lying on Ken's lap while he was reading a book sweet. :)

Last edited: