wedding lakorns

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
hmm...wat about these 2...

Oil and Kate (i think that's her name, don't know title and they pretend to be husband and wife and she pretend to be pregnant)

and

Oil and Aum in So Sanea Ha

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i just want to comment that traditional thai weddings are better in lakorns because...it's just so lavish and exquisite how they manage the ceremony.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Which one is this? Can someone give me the summary? I think I heard about this one...I remember something about her hating him so much that she stabbed him or something like that.
[post="159673"][/post]​

No... that was their other lakorn "Hua Jai Mee Ngao". "Ka Nueng Ha" is a romantic comedy!!! And it's soooo cute!! Ning is running away from an arrange marriage. Patson is also getting the pressure from his mom and grandma to get marry. So Patson hires Ning to pretend to be his wife because his real girlfriend was away in Japan. Ning starts off as such a dork!!!!! Glasses short hair and ugly clothes lol. But she later transform into a beauty and Patson can't help but fall for her. Patson, however doesn't know that Ning is best friend with his girlfriend sooooo Ning promised to keep an out on him. Ning couldn't help, but fall for Patson either...... Ning is left with a decision to leave the man she loves or hurt her best friend...

danny

sarNie Hatchling
hey this is the series that i've been looking for so i was wondering if any one has this series can you please upload it for me....i miss watching this series...0_o..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I know I really want to see it again too!!! But I don't think anyone has it.... :( :( I would get it, but i already shelled out some money on another lakorn

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Athena said:
Fah Mai (Por Nattawut & Aump Patcharapa)
[post="159153"][/post]​
In Fah Mai, Aum and Por didn't marry til the end, and they were already in love within the first few episodes.

yajvaj said:
hmm...wat about these 2...

Oil and Aum in So Sanea Ha

[post="159769"][/post]​
Oil and Aum wasn't marry before they love each other, they fall in love with each other on the Island and married in the end. They didn't marry first.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
iamnowhere said:
No... that was their other lakorn "Hua Jai Mee Ngao". "Ka Nueng Ha" is a romantic comedy!!! And it's soooo cute!! Ning is running away from an arrange marriage. Patson is also getting the pressure from his mom and grandma to get marry. So Patson hires Ning to pretend to be his wife because his real girlfriend was away in Japan. Ning starts off as such a dork!!!!! Glasses short hair and ugly clothes lol. But she later transform into a beauty and Patson can't help but fall for her. Patson, however doesn't know that Ning is best friend with his girlfriend sooooo Ning promised to keep an out on him. Ning couldn't help, but fall for Patson either...... Ning is left with a decision to leave the man she loves or hurt her best friend...
[post="160002"][/post]​
OOOO...ok ok...I've seen this one...haha...and I LOVED IT!!! She's so cute in this lakorn...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
um.. duang jai pathihan..num&kob
soe sanae ha..aum and oil
tan pan kammathep-andrew and janie
jao sao salum-kelly and oh
sao chai chicago?-kong and lookade
jao bao kon sud tai-naumfoun and arnus with johnny efone

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
whats one where they dont get divorced oh theres one called
rearn mai see beiat or something andrew and i think it was cherry or something soooooooooooooo cute i loved it

they had like a baby and everything

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- rahut rissaya--paul and noon; i'm sure if these would be considered wedding lakorns but kaew tah pee--tik and cherry; oum ruk---ann and ken (more because they had a baby) ^.-