Wedding Dresses & Ideas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Oh that is pretty nice, make the couple feel special that the gifter put in a lot of love, attention, effort for it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Something like this
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/279293614365703595/

Sorry I don't know how to post pictures. So it's a shadow box, I put their invitaton in there and they can put other stuff too like their flowers or favors. If I am really close to the couples like if i witness their courting and their propsal or engagement party then i put those memories in there.

That's very thoughtful of you.  I put them all in the garbage :facepalm:  very bad of me. HAHA

Some couple just so full of themselves that they would send their pre-wedding pics with invitation and then sending more pics of themselves in the thank you note too.  Like what are the people that receiving them going to do with all those pictures when the person/people don't even want to keep their own picture, right? :bhehe:

Sorry I'm not a picture person. Also, don't send me your kid's picture with picture frame or what not, because I don't even hang my own picture on my wall. LOLz.

Ms.Zoe

Hehe, it is like wasting more money on those photos when you don't know each person's preference.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel weird getting family picture Christmas cards too cus like you said Maya, I feel bad throwing their pix away and I get so so many every year.

Ms.Zoe

I have not been in this thread for months, well I will have a friend's wedding to attend in August so time for me to talk about wedding again lol.

I will be helping my friend with the traditional wedding ceremony. Now I am nervous whether I still fit into my traditional dress or not :oops:.

cecilia

Staff member
I love traditional dresses ... something about it is just too beautiful for words. I'm excited for you!!!!

Ms.Zoe

I have a number of traditional dresses but my friend (the to be bride) wants it pink so hopefully I will fit into my pink traditional dress LOL.

cecilia

Staff member
Taeyang's song came to mind .. 'wedding dress.'

If you remain the same size throughout the years then I'm sure you'll fit into it. Good luck!

Ms.Zoe

Here is the English version of Taeyang's Wedding Dress song lol :). He threw away the diamond ring, he could give it to me, I like jewelry Hahaha :p.

Watching the mv reminds me of The Outsiders, a Taiwanese drama. I like the second lead guy in there. He in a way lets his best friend wins the heart of the girl he likes. He should have fought with his best friend for the heart of the girl they both like.

Cr to rightful owner

cecilia

Staff member
I don't like best friend story of a man letting go of his woman to be with his best friend. Love hurts a lot in real life, just as much as lakorn/drama, you know. Man/woman should never do that to someone they love dearly ... oh, the pain T____T

Goodness, tonight has been a roller coaster ride for me ... all these mood swings are not in my favor at all :(

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Maybe if I was younger I would not mind watching dramas with this kind of plot but now that I'm older, I am picky with drama plots, I could not handle complicated ones lol.

Ms.Zoe

My hair is long & usually in the summer I would get a haircut, I want to have my hair chopped off to this lob hairstyle like Song Hye Kyo for the wedding reception :D.

I also like her off shoulder dress here too :), the print looks very nice.

Cr as tagged & to all rightful owners

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Plan failed, my hair is shorter than SHK's hair above :crybaby2:!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
This was what I used to want my wedding dress to look like.. just simple and cute and with the see-through material. But I don't know anymore, just an idea

I got the see-through idea from Cinderella's dress in the movie

Ms.Zoe

Yea I don't know what wedding dress I really want anymore if I have to pick only one, my wants keep on changing every time I look at many different wedding dresses :p. I watched Cinderella live action movie before but I don't remember seeing Cinderella's wedding dress, I think I will watch the movie again :D.

Beautiful wedding dresses you posted there :).

This was what I used to want my wedding dress to look like.. just simple and cute and with the see-through material. But I don't know anymore, just an idea

I got the see-through idea from Cinderella's dress in the movie

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
This post isn’t abt wedding dresses, but it’s about bridesmaids’ outfits! :) Just got this in my email and it is so cute!! Never seen anything like it.. is wearing pants becoming a trend? I like it!

Ms.Zoe

In this thread you could post anything related to wedding :).

It seems like they are inspired by jumpsuits lol. They are fashionable but for me I will stick to dresses for my bridesmaids :).

This post isn’t abt wedding dresses, but it’s about bridesmaids’ outfits! :) Just got this in my email and it is so cute!! Never seen anything like it.. is wearing pants becoming a trend? I like it!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Here’s two other ones that I like:

Credit weddceremony

I find it to be very sophisticated looking:love: