Wedding Dresses & Ideas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yes I did dreamt that I was wearing a dress that I am having my eyes on now lol. Wait, I think I went over my budget, my budget is $500 so by the time I get married, a simple dress may be over $500 lol.

Ms.Zoe

This is tough lol, currently I like nature theme wedding by the beach, in a garden of a castle, by the mountains & in a place of worship (hopefully we have the same religion).

How about you?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol He's slowly trying, dropping hints here and there but I just ignore it, pretend I didn't hear or notice.

Ms.Zoe

Hehehe, I think if I was in your shoes, I would have the same thinking like you, 'don't know if I want to get married again.' I would gather what I had learned from relationships in the past to help me make decisions in the situation I am currently in :).

Tbh, I always have that "what if" when I don't know what the future holds for me. I guess I just have to deal with the "what if" when it comes & just concentrate on the present lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's all you can do. My grandfather alway taught me that it is ok to have one foot toward the future but never forget that your whole body is still behind that one foot so live in the present and live it well. Miss my grampy.

Ms.Zoe

That is good lesson your grandpa had taught you. I miss my grandpas. I like to talk to sensible grownups, I could learn a few life lessons from them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah my grandparents never really treat us like children. They don't just give us money but they "loan" us money LOL, with interest! If we want a toy but no money, he would loan us the money and charge us 2% interest so we have to think good and hard if that toy is worrth it. He taught us a valuable lesson in money management and I am extremely grateful.

Ok back to weddings lol, hair up or down?

Ms.Zoe

It is good to teach children important life lessons when they are young because they will remember these lessons when they get older & they will be well prepared to make good life decisions. These life lessons are invaluable.

My face looks nicer with my hair up lol. The problem is that I have a full head of hair so I hope that I would not have a headache from having my hair up for a long period of time lol. How about you?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I had my hair up because my veil was floor length and looked prettier with an up do. I had a a hair and makeup fitting prior to see which would look better. I totally recommend it for all brides to be.

Ms.Zoe

Yes I definitely will do that, probably do that before wedding photoshoot day lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the things all couples should splurge on for their weddings beside the rings is the photographer since that will last. Cakes, dress, venue, all that will eventually fade but if you get a great photographer,mthat beautiful memories will last forever.

Ms.Zoe

If I decide to have my wedding with a nature theme then I want this kind floral headband with my hair like this, a little messy lol.

People say I look good with braids & I agree so I like these kinds of hairstyles too lol.

This one side braided style

Cr to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Yup! Got to make memories to show my kids & grandkids lol, thinking too far ahead but by looking through old photos of my family, I got to learn a lot about my family, how each member looked when they were young & stories behind each photo & etc.

I also like to keep 2/3 of my wedding invitation cards for memories too. I will not spend much money on invitation cards, the cards will go out to elderly guests, guests who don't have online access & very close friends, the rest of the guests could just rsvp online. I will not have our photo with the invitation cards or on the cards because the guests will most likely throw our invitation cards & our photo away lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I'm not fond of photo invitations either cus I would feel guilty throwing it away. I tend to use it to make a photobox and give it back to them as part of the gift.

Those hair style looks cute!

Ms.Zoe

So you make others' photo invitation cards into a photobox, like an origami?

Mostly all weddings I had attended, the guests will take a photo with the couple & during the reception, the guests will receive that photo as a souvenir. Most likely the guests will not throw the photo away since they are in it too lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Something like this
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/279293614365703595/

Sorry I don't know how to post pictures. So it's a shadow box, I put their invitaton in there and they can put other stuff too like their flowers or favors. If I am really close to the couples like if i witness their courting and their propsal or engagement party then i put those memories in there.