Wedding Dresses & Ideas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
A good discussion by a child with his father. I'm not sure if I was at his age I could be able to grasp what had happened. This father is really good at talking to his son, explaining things...a very good method to know what your kid is thinking. The little guy speaks French so cute too, I like when he said Papa lol.

http://youtu.be/eAbw5JlS6SE

Cr to LePetitJournal & ABC News

Ms.Zoe

Yes he is. He is lucky to have a great father to talk him through his fear. Sweet moment was when he, his father & the journalist all smiled. He was not scared anymore.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That was all that matters: a smile, no fear, and walk forward. I read a lot of criticism saying how he's delusional and teaching his child nonsense, I just smh.

Ms.Zoe

I smh too, sad for them quite frankly. I guess they do not have brilliant minds to think. The father did a great job & there are people praising him, I am one of them. I don't think I could instantly explain to my child if she/he asks me like this kid asked his father. You could not instill more fear into an innocent child's mind.

cecilia

Staff member
He's the kind of man a woman look for as the father of her children. Children should be protected at this age and shouldn't have to fear anyone. The father did well. He was so calm and collective as he explained this to give more hope in humanity to his son ... He probably is a good husband to his wife too.

Ms.Zoe

In wake of many events happening in the world today, I want to share this beautiful & meaningful well made mv with the song Wish by SENS. I like to read & listen as looking through the photos from this mv. After 3 minutes in, it is about L O V E :heart: hehehe.

https://youtu.be/hvJGJDe1u_A

Cr to Andra B & SENS

P.s. I could not post the mv up.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol was just playing that! My secretary made a relaxing cd for me cus they said I'm grinching their christmas. Another intern in my office made me read his "would you put a puzzle together knowing that there are pieces missing?" For his psychology class while the others are out getting christmas decorations for the office. Omg Who are these people?! Lol

Ms.Zoe

What a coincidence, this is the second time, first time was Che Ba Mau 3 Colors Dessert hahaha.

Ms.Zoe

Mew - you remembered I posted 3 colors dessert up & you said you just had it, your friend bought it for you.

Ms.Zoe

Gorgeous, fabulous, but it is out of my reach lol. My wedding dress budget is below 1K, I'm afraid by the time I get married, a simple dress will cost more than 1K lol.