Wedding Dresses & Ideas

cecilia

Staff member
I think instead of using all that money, even if you're a billionaire, do it nicely and use some extra to donate (if you don't know where to use it).  
Zoe, I think they're the same or maybe not. I know jegging is more soft where as skinny is more thick/stiff. 

I read about the runaway groom story and feeding the homeless with the food. That's a good reason ... in this case, the bill should go to the groom. Should have cold feet 24 hours before to save himself some troubles/money lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
A small wedding of about 100 people is good enough. Those are just close friends and relatives. Because at the end, you want only people that are there for you during your bad times to enjoy the most happy time.

I would love to renew my vow because we got married 16th years ago in a Buddhist ceremony but we now are Christians and wants to have it at the church we are attending because it means a lot to me and also our pastor to marry us.
You should!! That's so sweet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You should!! That's so sweet.
That's what I sincerely wanted. When we found that church we literally found us as a married couple. Had we not became a Christian we would have walked away a long time ago.

Our church is small...like about 80 people on a good day. And it's not one of those fancy church but the meaning behind it to me is priceless. With it's red carpet, disco lookalike lighting, panel walls and all, I would be happy walking down that same fugly carpet to meet my husband at the alter.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I want a small wedding too..it's impossible. since I'm the only child my families all wanted to attend my wedding.
Unless I end up marry an Asian girl then that might be a different story :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummmm....you don't know about Asian wedding BB. At my wedding my parents invite whomever they want, my sister had some friends and my brother had some of his friends.I didn't even know 80% of the people at the wedding.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
@byebye,both sides of my families alone close to 200...
@Zoe, any clothes doesn't really matter because at the end of the night there will be no clothes.. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahhaah...that's a big side of the family. I always wanted a big wedding but after having my first one no way in hell I want it like that again. I want it as an intimate setting. The wedding is about only 2 people because it's in their honor. The one time where it means a lot to a couple.

It should not be a bride and groom and 500 people. When it is so big and elaborate the meaning or message of that night is lost in everything else. I mean, who knows all 500 people personally. Even some cousins you hardly speak to them and all of a sudden they are at the wedding.

Well, that's just my thinking but if people have money to waste then inviting 1000 guests would still look good lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Asian weddings ARE NOT small because everyone is a relative somehow. My wedding had 432 people by invitations only, No children allowed either. :faint:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think the ways my parents raised me made an impact of who I am today. My mom was stricter though lol. I am taking notes from my upbringing & will apply them on how I will raise my children.

What I don't like is when a kid fell & the mother consoles him and saying things like "baby don't cry, I will hit the bad ground" to the kid. It is not healthy to not explain to your kid why he/she fell & tell he/she to be careful instead of blaming on things.

Some kids have good & big hearts. There is this little girl whose older brother is in our youth group. She is not qualified to join yet because she is underage. She is very well behaved & would give you a smile if you talk to her. Her parents help her or more like made a lantern for her to compete in a lantern contest. Her lantern won twice so she received $300. She is so sweet that she gave it to our group so that we could have a pizza party. When she walked by me after the announcement that she is giving her prize money to us, I saw a happy, big & good hearted kid in her, she was smiling :).

cecilia

Staff member
I like kind people ... they always make my day better through their small gestures. 

I'm not too picky about boys/girls. Any will do for me .. what matter is the learning process and the way they will turn out to be. I would love to have mine be respectful, kind and humble. Smiles a lot and be carefree!

Asian wedding has a lot of guests -- distance relative or relative of a relative lol Only chance of not having so many people is to marry someone outside of your race, but that also depend too lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My 6 year old is a handful. He is a total opposite of his bigger brother. But he has his sweet moments lol. Yesterday, I had my implant taken out. I was in pain. So, I told them to let me rest for a bit. Well, my youngest is the type that has to spend time with either my husband or me.

He keeps on coming to my room, I finally had enough and told him to stay away. He walked away mumbling in a sad tone, ten minutes later I went to their room but my young one met me in the hall with tears in his eyes and hugged me...

He said, all I wanted to do was spent time with my bestest mommy...I almost lost it. It is one of those moment where I know I won't hear a lot from him cause he's getting older.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Asian wedding has a lot of guests -- distance relative or relative of a relative lol Only chance of not having so many people is to marry someone outside of your race, but that also depend too lol

True 250+ people at the wedding. I want to redo mine and have a smaller wedding were I can communicate w/ everyone and make sure I know all the guests there. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we were close to maybe 100-120 people. The rest were distant relatives or parents' friends we must invite to not disrespect. I'm sure more than half of them are gossipers now lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think we were close to maybe 100-120 people. The rest were distant relatives or parents' friends we must invite to not disrespect. I'm sure more than half of them are gossipers now lol.

I think yours is a perfect size. Looking back I was like what? This person was at my wedding? Sadness because I didn't see them. I had a lot of "must invite" people that's why I ended up w/ such a crowded wedding.

P.S. who cares about them people who gossips. They suck!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aymieluvsyu637 said:
I think yours is a perfect size. Looking back I was like what? This person was at my wedding? Sadness because I didn't see them. I had a lot of "must invite" people that's why I ended up w/ such a crowded wedding.

P.S. who cares about them people who gossips. They suck!!
400+ is a perfect size? I only knew like no more then 120 of them lol. I have went to a wedding with over a thousand guests. It was a huge two story banquet. Smh

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
400+ is a perfect size? I only knew like no more then 120 of them lol. I have went to a wedding with over a thousand guests. It was a huge two story banquet. Smh

Ohh I thought you said 100-120.. Hahaha now 100-200 is a perfect size.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
200 seem like the max to where it's not crowded. My best friend had a 53 tables wedding. I was overwhelmed because I didn't know what was going on. I didn't even stay long at her wedding because it was so crowded and food didn't get served till late. By the time I finished eating I was ready to go.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
how many per tables? We had 54 tables with 8 per tables so that it didn't feel so crowded and we didn't do a sit down dinner but a tappas, cocktail type so that people can mingle. I find sit down dinner type wedding too boring and formal.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This illustration is so meaningful & beautiful. Paris will Prevail!

The illustrator's quote with it "Hope is the ability to see the light in the darkest times."

I like this kind of illustrations & I had talked about Paris France in here a few times before.

Cr to kei_acedera IG