Wedding Dresses & Ideas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I think my wedding reception would be one of those buffet weddings lol since I want lots of families & friends to be present. I also want to invite the couples whose weddings I went to. My wedding ceremony will have families & close friends only.

I am nowhere near to vow renewal event so not much comments on that hehehe, only I guess whether it is a grand or simple celebration, what most important is the memories it will create. Best wishes to you & your hubby on your future 20th wedding anniversary :).

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
@ByeBye, going on 20th years? Wow best wishes and hope you end up with more kids to come lol
Well, my wedding will be small. Families and limited close friends only. great seafood and different kind of international foods.

Ms.Zoe

No wait, my wedding will not be a buffet kind of wedding lol, what was I thinking? :facepalm:.

What foods & drinks you provide for the guests at your wedding are important. If not well picked, the guests will voice their opinions lol.

Ms.Zoe

Of course the main couple matters most. You will have seafood & international foods on the dinner menu, those are delicious foods, what are there to complain about lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ms.Zoe said:
No wait, my wedding will not be a buffet kind of wedding lol, what was I thinking? :facepalm:.What foods & drinks you provide for the guests at your wedding are important. If not well picked, the guests will voice their opinions lol.
Lol...I was like you and my husband wants buffet. At a wedding I don't think the guests should serve themselves. Especially, with Asian folks we have a hard time following directions. They be up all over the place at odd times for food.

I'm not at 20 yet. I have 3 years and 10 months to go hahahah. I want a real proposal from my husband. He never proposed to me. I guess, I just want a wedding that I want.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
@Byebye, you really want a second wedding at your age?
I want fresh buffet at my wedding , all you can eat! If I have to pay 20,000 worth of food then I'll make sure myself and all the guests will enjoy it. With all the food I love to eat I don't think I can make love to my wife that night.. That's the truth.

Ms.Zoe

@beachboy777 - yes, I think so too.

@byebye - lol, yes I agree with Asian folks having a hard time following directions. Most Asian folks are not good at showing up on time too. I hope you will a wedding that you wanted, a perfect proposal & a perfect wedding are what many ladies want to have :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@beachboy777...a wedding should never have an age limit. I know someone at my church who just got remarried and he's almost 80.

When I think of renewing my vows it's not just because I wanted to, it's almost in a sense of starting over. Since I got married at such a young age, it's a rough ride at first and if we made it to 20 years and still have our sanity and a full set of hair I consider it a success lol. And I don't mind celebrating it with a renewal of our vows. But i'm sure when the time comes....I'll be whatever hahahah

Ms.Zoe

A proposal & a wedding will not be complete without the engagement & wedding rings lol.

A girl could dream, right? Lol, I want my wedding ring to be like this ring below, double/single halo will be fine.

Cr as tagged

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mine is a simple princess cut...with two bands. I got it actually for my 7th year anniversary because when we first got married we were broke.

Hubby gave me a budget...but I almost tripled the amount lol. He was not there to buy it with me I just bought whatever I thought was simple and nice in my eyes.

I did have a chance to buy one similar to the ring above but my fingers are so small anything over 1 carat just make it uncomfortable for me. My ring size is smaller than 5 1/2.

Ms.Zoe

My fingers are not short & skinny thin and my ring size runs between 5 1/2 to 6 so I think over 1 carat diamond ring looks fine on my ring finger lol.

I do like going to pick the final rings with my fiancé because he may pick the rings I don't like but I also like for him to surprise me with them. I would like to give him a few selections for both engagement & wedding rings and he could pick the final rings.

Also, I do like for him to ask my mom & my sister about what I like because they know me best sometimes better than I know myself lol.

Ms.Zoe

With 100k she could buy 10 good diamond rings. If I were her, I would buy only two decent diamond rings & save the rest of the money for me to spend on other things lol.