Wedding Dresses & Ideas

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Back then I liked strapless sweetheart neckline wedding dresses, now I like these kinds of wedding dresses. As for the color, it has to be white! As for the makeup, hairstyle & jewelry, I like to have them as simple as the bride in photo below had them...."Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" by Leonardo da Vinci & "Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance" by Coco Chanel. As for the flowers, I like light pink peonies.

Cr as tagged & to original owners

Ms.Zoe

A little light pink on the bottom is really nice, upper part is nice too, but I prefer without the veil around below shoulder.

Sketch of wedding dress

Cr to original owners

Ms.Zoe

So this wedding dress is similar to the wedding dress I posted in my very first post.

Cr to original owners

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love lace wedding dress. It has that old time, romantic feel and a touch of elegance that makes it timeless.

Ms.Zoe

I have always liked the ocean/beach, specifically the Pacific Ocean so a wedding by the Pacific Ocean is on my list of wedding destinations lol.

This is probably not by the Pacific Ocean but I like the decorations.

But the disadvantage of having a wedding at the beach is that not many people could be able to attend.

Cr to original owners

Ms.Zoe

I also like nature so a Twilight wedding theme is absolutely will go with the nature theme.

Cr to original owners

Ms.Zoe

A modern French chateau themed wedding is absolutely nice since I also like French chateaux, architects, French desserts - macarons & etc.

But all of these will cost a lot of money & many guests would not be able to attend so at the end a simple yet meaningful wedding (theme & destination) with many loved ones attending is what I want though I like to imagine lol.

Cr as tagged.

Ms.Zoe

I seriously love to have my wedding photos taken in France with the Eiffel Tower in the background and the Louvre in the background as well & visit Greece for my honeymoon. This person I follow, she had her wedding in France & honeymoon in Greece, seemed like we have the same interests! Lol.

So sweet!

The Louvre & other architectural structures.

Greece, one of many countries I want to visit.

Cr as tagged & to original owners

Ms.Zoe

More wedding dresses I like. I would wear my traditional wedding dresses too. Attended too many weddings make me go mad lol.

Cr to original owners

Step

Mrs James Ma
The gown was average, there are many gowns, Idk why she chose that :shrug: but Beatric looked good :yes:

Ms.Zoe

That first wedding dress looks simple in the front, it is not in the back with those 2 long veils. The second dress is very sexy for a sweetheart strapless wedding dress. I am afraid to wear this kind of dresses because I don't have any support over or around my shoulder & I would be scared if the upper part drops lol.

Ms.Zoe

I also like this kind of wedding dresses too, one shoulder kind, Greek inspired.

Cr as tagged

Ms.Zoe

These Greek inspired wedding dresses are so nice. Each has its own beauty, so difficult to pick the best one.

Cr as tagged

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have looked and seen weddings but nothing compare still to a vintage dress. I watched say yes to the dress...and there's this one episode where this bride had bought a $6,500 dress and it was so beautiful. It was vintage and one of a kind. She had tworked dresses one for ceremony one for reception.

Ms.Zoe

I first saw like 2/3 episodes of the show during my vacation last month & none of the dresses of the brides from those episodes cost close to $6,500 or else I would remember the price lol. I think the maximum I would go for a wedding dress is that it has to be less than $1,000. I wonder if the price of that wedding dress will go up since it is a vintage.

beachboy777

sarNie Hatchling
I like my wedding to be by the Lake or by the Ocean before the Sun Set hit... Honeymoon take place at Turks and Caicos Islands. Then off to travel around Europe and Asia for a month. 2-3 years later time to make them babies..  :yahoo: :clap:

Ms.Zoe

Hehehe with @beachboy777, good plans you have there, that is a lot of traveling before you guys getting busy on creating your family :lol:.

I want lots of families & friends at my wedding so a wedding by the Pacific Ocean or out of the country would not be ideal. Honeymoon will be one or several countries my hubby & I want to visit. Right after our honeymoon, we will get down to business :lol:. Then visit a few places we have not visited for our baby moon if possible :lol:.

If not getting married by the ocean, I want to at least get proposed by the ocean :dance2:. While we are engaged, we could freely travel so we don't need to travel much after we are married....those are my plans for now :loool:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to renew my vows when he get to our 20th...4 years from now is not that long. But I don't think we will cause when I was talking about it we are disagreed about what we want. I want a wedding I didn't have the first time with a very close few family and friends (simple but elegance) hubby thinks those buffet like wedding would be just as good lol.

Anyway, I just think taking a nice trip on our 20th year is good enough. I don't think I want to go through the headache or arguing over a second wedding cause my taste and him is like the sun and moon lol