websites to order Thai dubbed

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Sarnworld and Angkorwat.com

I trust these places so it's for u're own sake...I say order from them...

Ekomsantine or whateva that site...let's just say I left messages there just to test that site.... and if it's a comment they don't agree with they delete it...which I think is wrong...an honest website will let u read the bad and good comments...

my messages got deleted...and I wasn't even rude...the only thing I said was why were they so expensive when those lakorns aren't even the Originals...and my message got deleted...I'm sorry but honesty is the best policy...if someone orders from there and find bad service and left a message...I think they're gonna delete u're message... :rolleyes: And personally those messages left there should have IP Address showing so we know it's really the customers who left it there and not the .... :rolleyes:

So best bet order from Sarn...or angkorwat.com or PM a member in here okay girls and guys... :)

Just looking out for everyone..

Serenity

sarNie Egg
Thank you Bluemoon for the info...I was also looking at that site and left a message and came back to see that it was gone.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol --- my thai lakorn is khmer ppl in cambodia dubb lol most ppl dont like the voice ... haaha

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:D Thanks Bluemoon for sharing that important info with us. I pretty sure that there a lot of us buying thai lakorn dubbed in khmer out there and they should knwo which is good and bad.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult

Ekomsantine or whateva that site...let's just say I left messages there just to test that site.... and if it's a comment they don't agree with they delete it...which I think is wrong...an honest website will let u read the bad and good comments...

my messages got deleted...and I wasn't even rude...the only thing I said was why were they so expensive when those lakorns aren't even the Originals...and my message got deleted...

Hi.. I am one of the helper of www.ekomsantime.com. This is the first time I see this (your) comment. From what I know, the admin there doesn't control the flow of the guestbook (add/delete). And you mentioned about (not good comments) being deleted. I just went to check myself and there are several (not good comments) that are sitting there. Something similar to your comments. Those people even post their email address too. So if in doubt, you can always email them directly.

Hmmm I don't know why you comment didn't go through. But then I also notice that the last entry was long since Sept. 14. Perhaps there's sum issues with the host. I don't know either. I will have to check with the admin there.

Thanks you guys for bringing it up, cuz I don't think my friend knows about this cuz all they do is just submit updates.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Khatiya said:
Hi.. I am one of the helper of www.ekomsantime.com. This is the first time I see this (your) comment. From what I know, the admin there doesn't control the flow of the guestbook (add/delete). And you mentioned about (not good comments) being deleted. I just went to check myself and there are several (not good comments) that are sitting there. Something similar to your comments. Those people even post their email address too. So if in doubt, you can always email them directly.

Hmmm I don't know why you comment didn't go through. But then I also notice that the last entry was long since Sept. 14. Perhaps there's sum issues with the host. I don't know either. I will have to check with the admin there.

Thanks you guys for bringing it up, cuz I don't think my friend knows about this cuz all they do is just submit updates.
[post="18298"][/post]​

I left more than one message there and they both got deleted because it was on the page...I check it again after it went thru.it was there..the last one I left was recent but the other one was not it was a couple of weeks ago...actually my message was before some of those other people there.."My message in full: Why are the prices so expensive when those lakorns are not even the original...I know most rentals are less than 1.00 or even 50 cents per tape...and buying a 10 pack DVD R or RW cost less than 10 dollars...so I think you guys are making a little too much money..." that's my message...I posted this twice...and yes they both got deleted eventhough it went thru....well I just hope you guys are good...all messages should be kept whether they are good or not to the business. Didn't mean to offend anyone but..let's just say I've had encountered with some E-Store that were not legit...so I was giving my buddies here some 411...No hard feelings B)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
ehehe oh no, not at all. Thanks for bringing it up. You can go ahead it post it again if you like. Like I said, there's a comment similar to yours on there as well. Uhmm I was contacting tech support about missing entry and they said there's something about internet cache? That you have to clean out your temp file folder and then refresh the page to see the update. Hmmmm

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thankz, 4 looking out Blue :p
My sis wanted to order some stuff there but I told her DON'T :lol:

terry2479

sarNie Egg
Does anybody know any other place beside Angkorwat.com & Ekomsantime.com to order old Thai Lakorns? Please Help....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
terry2479 said:
Does anybody know any other place beside Angkorwat.com & Ekomsantime.com to order old Thai Lakorns? Please Help....
[post="23015"][/post]​

www.sarnworld.com :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN2 said:
lol --- my thai lakorn is khmer ppl in cambodia dubb lol most ppl dont like the voice ... haaha
[post="18021"][/post]​

Yeah, they sound worst when they are dubbing the chinese series, especially the girl's voice that does the leading role and many other supporting ones. Geez, yuck, like her stinky sound effects in fight scenes. It's like "Hoooouuuuuuuch" or something to that effect. Ewww!

Soteeda

You can find chinese and thai movies dubbed in Khmer on ebay too!! The prices are pretty reasonable...actually the cheapest I've found. It's all dvd and they are copies but still clear. I believe the seller is named ANGKOR..but you could also search for the movies and still find it. I recomend this seller because I purchased 10 movies or so and she gave me a deal of 280 including shipping and handling. I live in Canada so if you live in the states it's probably cheaper.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i had no choice, i grew up watching/listening to mayura voices so anything other than that is hard to hear. so i bought sai lo hid through ekomsantime and it was pretty good.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Yeah, they sound worst when they are dubbing the chinese series, especially the girl's voice that does the leading role and many other supporting ones. Geez, yuck, like her stinky sound effects in fight scenes. It's like "Hoooouuuuuuuch" or something to that effect. Ewww!
[post="32835"][/post]​
true . dat how it is even my "Mar" the leading girl .. just got ot go ! But the leading man voice is so cool.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
true . dat how it is even my "Mar" the leading girl .. just got ot go ! But the leading man voice is so cool.
[post="36363"][/post]​

LOL leading man's voice? I dont know about that, I think the words dubbed by him are usually drawn out. He can be the hottest star guy or so but that dubbed voice of his just makes them sound so retarded at times. LOL I dont mean to hate on your dubbing company Sarn, just sharing what I have experienced. Also, he breathes so hard whenever he's not talking especially @ scenes that the star guy is hurt or becoming unconscious.

I have seen many kung fu series that are dubbed by Sala Pkay Prek Video or something, I think they sound good. As for the Thai dubbed chinese series, the leading man's voice and the rest of the crew are pretty good.

Thiswunchick

sarNie Egg
ive actually ordered from ekomsantime...twice....the first movie was Roylehsnaerai Aom/Tik and the other movie was nek proh komhoch (forgt the thai title) with oil and tiyada...the quality was really good..and it ccame pretty fast too.. i guess it is a little expensive ...but its really good quality...so i gues its worth it. =]

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
They are running a Holiday Special rite now.

All lakorn at www.ekomsantime.com are 10% off the listed price.

yea...i personally think that ekomsantime has really good quality, despite the prices...i think it is a little overpriced, but the quality is extremely clear...actually as good as the original...:)