Website Mascot (lets create one!)

darvil

sarNie Adult
sure thing.. I guess we can vote on it in a bit.. give people some time to come up with some ideas.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^ASY, a doll on guy's shirt - that would be so cute lmao - we can have a male doll too (kidding - it's a cute idea and i like it)

but as for PHO - i won't wear it lmao - it'll just make me hungry (my favorite dish)
Pho or bowl of fried rice!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
how about a little devil? lol IDK
I agree with the devil....hahah i think back when it was still SarNworld our lilo motto was "is there an R-scene"....haha I think it would go well otherwise a Ninja <--- I think that was the old mascot they had on the Sarn t-shirts...but if we want to move away frm the old theme than...hahah

Jenavy

This is an idea I had while I reading all the other comments. This is a rough and quick sketch. A bowl of rice with chopsticks and a spoon sticking out with an octopus on top

Asy

sarNie Immature
I like this one. But I prefer the bowl shape to be like the one with the pig. Perhaps you can draw the octopus a lil bit bigger too (because it's too small to compare with the bowl). I would really love it. :)

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
Someone mention a little devil so I've decided to draw one. My animation is not the best but its something. It's a chibi devil and It's a girl, when I have time I'll fix the drawing and draw a chibi boy.

I thought I'll share a drawing my little sister drew, It's cute maybe it'll be another idea for the mascot.

soysuva

sarNie Egg
How about a panda or a mythical creature from asia watching tv with some shows on or holding popcorn and tea at the side. ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
Well as some of you guys might not know, I joined a web development company (started by my highschool friends in bangkok) as a network guy plus technical stuff for our company's personal projects. A few days ago I was having a conversation with noungning and she suggested why not ask the designers at our company for some help. I talked to my friends and we agreed as long as we weren't overloaded with stuff I can ask for some favors. The guy is really good and this is what he came up with. I told him just something simple and naruk. The first design he came up with was really good in my opinion but it was too closely inspired by another mascot so I asked if he can do anther one.

anyway this is what he came up with.

Full size picture of the logo

Anyway, I really dig it and I think its perfect for us. Plus when I need more diff pictures (which I will need to do the reddit clone) I can easily ask the designer (since he's right next door) to quickly to make some images for me using this logo. What do ya'll think.

Also ONE last thing.. and this will be a major change. I have been looking at the technical issues involved and I think its best that I moved the forum to a subdomain. By that I mean instead of asianfuse.net/discuzz , it will become discuzz.asianfuse.net I tried to find a way to compromise this new thing I want to do but its too much of a hassle for me and it would means other complicated issues later on. Of course I will redirect underneath so threads won't get lost. So now when you type or click in this thread IE (asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/55579-website-mascot-lets-create-one/) it will automatically become (discuzz.asianfuse.net/topic/55579-website-mascot-lets-create-one/)

Yea I've been more and more serious about doing the reddit clone for us so expect that! I think the forum change will be fine as everything will be redirected automatically. I know this maybe confused some people in the beginning but we'll be okay yea! It won't be as drastic as switching domain names. I probably should have done that the last time but I messed up.

Anyway, I need quite a few other pictures with the mascot so I will get the guy to start some work on them!

I know I asked everyone to contribute and I appreciate what you guys came up with! ;) Everyone got more talent then me in this department.