• It Rains When You're in Love Cast : Park Hyomin & Hyunwoo

• Only For You Cast : Hahm Eunjung & Kim Jaewook

• Recipe Of Love Cast : Jeon Boram & Kim Siwoo

• Reincarnation Cast : Park Jiyeon & Seo Junyoung
OST : 
MC The Max - My destiny []
DIA - Somehow [] + (Accoustic ver)
Koh Nayoung - Missing you []
T-ARA - 1,2,3. [] (not yet released - preview)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
This will be my little sanctuary for the time being. Life has been a little stressful lately, its airing timing is perfect! T-ara always bring me joy lol I just wish MBK doesn't fuck it up again, the other episodes were supposed to air this week as well but for some unknown reason they got postponed ugh

Sso's episode was really cute, her leading actor is really handsome! Even got me doing a little research on him, too bad he hasn't got much work. Qri's episode had a great twist, I totally wasn't expecting it. I think all the episodes are 'be careful what you wish for' themed. Hyomin's episode is more mature than the others, from what I heard it's about a one night stand that blossoms into love. It's supposed to air next, along with Eunjung's but again...there is not definite date. 

ALSO 1,2,3 sounds so good! I wish they'd release it already :( All the girls were supposed to have solos in their episodes but their company is shitty and is too busy promoting their new group DIA hence why the OST is mostly full of their songs. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Omg its finally running again! Eunjung's episode was okay, i honesly expected better. A lot of parts seemed rushed. But girl really work 'em crying scenes! Got all teary eyed when she found her sister in hospital.
Jiyeon's 1st part aired today! As expected, her and Eunjung are really the most natural actresses of the group. So happy to see her back on-screen! They better cast her in something next year ;;

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Holy shiet, Hyomin's episode was too freaking cute for my heart!!! It rains when you're in love is def my favorite of the 6. The editing wasn't choppy like the others, the transitions between each scene felt smoother too. And it featured one of my fav tropes hehe Bffs/Roomate/One-sided love. I love friends-turned-to-lovers theme so much i dont even know why, it's so cliche but it's always just so cute. Hyunwoo and Hyomin chemistry was really good!