WE : Prisoner of Love : Aff & Umm

cecilia

Staff member
omg :FAINT: .. i'm so gonna die ..THEY ARE SO HOT .. THANK YOU .. THANK YOU FOR THE BIGGEST SCAN OF ALL TIME :drool:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:spin: too hot to handle. THANK YOU! It means A LOT just to see a bigger picture of these two. Every liddo incy wincy counts haha. :clap:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pictures. Aff and Aum should really get marry. HHAAAAhaa...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
god they are sooooo cute togehter.
i juh love their mags.
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Aum is hot in a suit :drool: :lol:

sunisa

they are extremely HOTTTT TOGETHER!!my sis and i have never been so obsess with any lakorn or couple as much as P'Aff and P'Aum.we are cheering for them to be together in real life.they are so good together,not just look,but chemistry.thanks for sharing this super hott shoot!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:huh: Is it just me? I dont know but..I'm not a big fan of Aum's hands more like his fingers...They kinda look weird yeah? Other than that I guess I'm ok with him..lol... :drool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AWWE TOTAL HOTNESS! AUM LOOKS SEXiE iN HiS PiNK TiE! i'M SURPRiSED THAT PiNK iS HiS FAVORiTE COLOR!

LiKE i SAYY... iT TAKES A REAL MAN TO WEAR PiNK!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
awwwww. those two! how can they tempt me this way! GAWD they are simply and irresistably ADORABLE together! how come god doesn't make them a couple in real life! :eek: man...they look so lovely in the photos! *drool* just like a real and loving and newly WED couple!!! XD :p :wub: