WE : Prisoner of Love : Aff & Umm

tinah

sarNie Coma
inside shoot credit to noik @ spicyi/we-mag.com

ahh i love the 1st shoot of them together. it looks as if they are a real couple. the theme is so romantic too. aff is just breath taking! she glows in every shoot

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG, super hot, I love it!!! I can't get enough of these two. I know they are not together in real life but in my fantasy world I will always have Harit and Soriya :wub:

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing. they look like they're really in love. :wub: but as cute as i think aum & aff are together, i think aum & benz is a better pair. sorry, don't kill me! :blink:

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
Aum and Aff are married to each other, they are husband and wife now coz in the second picture aff is wearing a ring on her second left finger. :D They are meant to be with each other. B)

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
I HAVE LEARNED TO AGREE THAT AUM AND AFF ARE JUST A WONDERFUL MATCHING COUPLE.
I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Aum and Aff are married to each other, they are husband and wife now coz in the second picture aff is wearing a ring on her second left finger. :D They are meant to be with each other. B)
:D I agree!!! Love them, good eyes, they are meant to be :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Oh my god...my heart just skip a couple of beats. :wub: I can feel all the butterfly in my stomach. I need to go order that magazine. I prefer it "prisoner of love" ahahaha it sound more jungle fever.

With those outfit I can imagine them playing middle age style lakorn with ballrooms and dancing...and courting one another. I can imagine umm climbing the wall to go see aff.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, they are burning up this thread like JLR section. They look wonderful together, melting my heart! Hope to see them in more photoshoot! :yahoo: