water fest

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
It was super HOT today! Anyways, I went because my sisters were in the girls' football team & today was the final so yea.
Congrats, Apex for winning! They went into the competition as the underdog but walk out as the champion this year! I might
go tomorrow to watch the guys' football team, there were some really good team out in the field this year. It is fun to watch
the game when both team are equally as good. :lol:

kulyia

RUK
It was super HOT today! Anyways, I went because my sisters were in the girls' football team & today was the final so yea.
Congrats, Apex for winning! They went into the competition as the underdog but walk out as the champion this year! I might
go tomorrow to watch the guys' football team, there were some really good team out in the field this year. It is fun to watch
the game when both team are equally as good. :lol:

OMG OMGOMG... whos ur sisters?? do uknow mai precious es; janie lee and mai zoua her?

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
sorry but the hmong girl football team sucks. its just a bunch of dark short stubby hmong girls trying to run and callin each other bitc.hes.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
sorry but the hmong girl football team sucks. its just a bunch of dark short stubby hmong girls trying to run and callin each other bitc.hes.
I'm sorry but as far as I know, the team that won is probably one of the best in Fresno. Oh yea, Apex not only took first place at waterfest but they also took first place at Laos New Year. :rolleyes: I thought there were quite a few good teams, esp. the two final teams.

kulyia

RUK
oldpenny jw. Did you picture a picture in your head that the football girls were going to be skiny tall thin whitey girls? No one is perfect okay. If you werent interested then you shouldnt have watch. Im not a member of APEX but i know some of the team members and grew up with them.