Watching lakorn with love one

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I just wonder do any of U thai lakorn fanatic watch lakorn with your love ones and got them addicted. my husband is Flilipino he is addicted to subtittle lakorn he search for alot at youtube

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I would have to say my sister...She watches thai lakorn with meeh whenever she comes over. I got her to watch hua jai chocolate..and she went home and watched it herself. Oh yeah mah brothers girlfriend is half black and white. I made her watch meteor garden with subs and she got hooked onto it. She skipped work and sat at home and watched the whole thing. She also went and watched meteor garden 2 as well..and I haven't even seen that yet lolz. And now she rents chinese movies from the chinese video store!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. i get clowned on for watching lakorns. none of my friends watch it. Although from time to time, my sisters will watch it with me.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
lol. i get clowned on for watching lakorns. none of my friends watch it. Although from time to time, my sisters will watch it with me.
Me too, my first lakorn was Oum Ruk and I get clowned a lot because I am not Thai and no one in my family watches Thai lakorn they are too Korean. I myself don't understand or speak Korean and I get fed up with Korean drama. I hate how people thinks all Korean people enjoy Korean drama I admit I do but when I was introduced to Thai entertainment it sort of all went away.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i used to watch it with my mom. but shes too busy for me. :( haha. no, i work and go to school, so she would always watch ahead. then when she was busy, i'd watch ahead, so it doesn't work out anymore. now i just watch it alone online and then tell my mom all the scoop to get her to watch it. other than that, im a loner. lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
My lakorn obsession started from my mom and sisters. We would watch lakorns all night together and eat all kinds of foods. When we watched Ranakara together, by the end of the lakorn.. all our eyes were red and swollen from crying so hard. lol... good times......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL lucky for me my whole family watches thai lakorns from my parents, siblings, to aunts and my only uncle. However, my grandmas don't watch it lol, but my grandma on my dad's side would watch it every once in awhile with us. She thinks Pepper UHT is cute! I burst out laughing when she said that lol. I think I totally got my thai lakorn addiction from my dad though because he's a big lakorn watcher. He'll spend one of his two day offs just watching lakorns/Asian series and so we all don't bother him unless we have to. He loves all the action lakorns even if they are so dumb in my whole family's opinion :lol:. My mom on the other hand only likes watching romantic/sad lakorns. My aunt watches all that interests her like my siblings and I do and my uncle only watches Num Sornram, Captain Puthanet, and Tang Saksit's lakorns.

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL I watch it with my mom ^_^ I always watch them on the weekends no matter what. Even if the lakorn comes out on a weekday :lol:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
i USE TO WATCH IT WITH MY MOM AND SISTER NOW THEY ARE FAR AWAY i CONVINCE MY HUSBAND TO WATCH IT WITH ME AND HE LIKE IT THE FIRST LAKORN WE WATCH TOGETHER WAS SAWAN bIENG THE SCENE kEN WAS AT THE THE HOSPITAL WITH aNN BEING PREGNANT AND ALL, AND kEN BEING A GENTLEMEN MY HUSBAND GET EMOTIONAL ITS JUST TOO CUTE ;) NOW HE IS ADDICTED ON SAT. AFTER WE PUT OUR BABY TO SLEEP WE SPEND OUR TIME TOGETHER WATCHING LAKORN :D

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch it with my parents.

But sometimes my dad doesn't like to watch but my mom will watch with me unless it's someone that she doesn't like or the storyline isn't interesting to her.

Well I'm only watching one lakorn with my parents right now and it's Sapai Look Toong and I watch Heeb Lon Sawn Winyarn with my mom haha. :p

nina07

sarNie Adult
My dad sometimes watches with us too, but the lakorn has to be REALLY good, has to have action in it, or something that seems interesting to him. haha. :lol:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
my brothers don't watch thia lakorn he only watch chinese but after watching RachaneeMorlum he was hook he watch it everyweek week when it was dubbed in khmer he wanted to know what happen to the mom and daughter relationship and I remember when I was young we all watch MonRUkLukTooung together (SarunYu version) now that comedy :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i used to watch it with my mom. but shes too busy for me. :( haha. no, i work and go to school, so she would always watch ahead. then when she was busy, i'd watch ahead, so it doesn't work out anymore. now i just watch it alone online and then tell my mom all the scoop to get her to watch it. other than that, im a loner. lol.
awee judy i'm there with you! lol.

LOL lucky for me my whole family watches thai lakorns from my parents, siblings, to aunts and my only uncle. However, my grandmas don't watch it lol, but my grandma on my dad's side would watch it every once in awhile with us. She thinks Pepper UHT is cute! I burst out laughing when she said that lol. I think I totally got my thai lakorn addiction from my dad though because he's a big lakorn watcher. He'll spend one of his two day offs just watching lakorns/Asian series and so we all don't bother him unless we have to. He loves all the action lakorns even if they are so dumb in my whole family's opinion :lol:. My mom on the other hand only likes watching romantic/sad lakorns. My aunt watches all that interests her like my siblings and I do and my uncle only watches Num Sornram, Captain Puthanet, and Tang Saksit's lakorns.
thanks for your life story Nai! :lol:

I wish I had more family members who like watching lakorns like me.. sniff sniff... but then again it's good to watch it by myself so they won't see me cry when i'm watching the sappy love scenes or when pra'ek leaves nang'ek because he's so stupid. :lol:

My parents watches lakorns, but I don't like watching it with them unless they're watching comedy. lol

my dad watches the sappy love lakorns... i've caught him crying a few times. hahahah. So much for being a mucho dad. He loves Captain & Aom. :lol: My mom is a sappy person too. She cried her eyes out in Sawan Bieng. haha. She thinks Willy is Hot...!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
thanks for your life story Nai! :lol:

I wish I had more family members who like watching lakorns like me.. sniff sniff... but then again it's good to watch it by myself so they won't see me cry when i'm watching the sappy love scenes or when pra'ek leaves nang'ek because he's so stupid. :lol:

My parents watches lakorns, but I don't like watching it with them unless they're watching comedy. lol

my dad watches the sappy love lakorns... i've caught him crying a few times. hahahah. So much for being a mucho dad. He loves Captain & Aom. :lol: My mom is a sappy person too. She cried her eyes out in Sawan Bieng. haha. She thinks Willy is Hot...!
Haha you like? And no problem at all. Awww your dad watches the sappy love lakorns? How cute! My mom cries during lakorns too like in Soo Saeng Tawun when she saw Tle as a kid waiting for his mom to acknowledge him at one of her political speech things and instead she brings out Aof, so yeah my mom's like that's heart wrenching for a mother to watch. Also it kind of relates to her personal life since she never got a chance to know her real dad and her stepdad, although he was a dad, he didn't love her like he loved the rest of his kids so she lacked in fatherly love. When her stepdad died she was sad since he did help raise her, but at the same time she reminisced on the fact that she was never treated equally like her step siblings or her half sister.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My husband -.-" ugh... lol he watches with me sometimes .. but he barely understands hahah he does a little but barely.. ok me go to bed now =/

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just wonder do any of U thai lakorn fanatic watch lakorn with your love ones and got them addicted. my husband is Flilipino he is addicted to subtittle lakorn he search for alot at youtube
your husband's a Filipino? cool! I'm Filipino too... :lol: anyhow, I don't have someone to watch lakorn with me... well, my sister does sometimes but she'll only watch the last episode with me and she'll let me summarize the whole series for her... :lol:

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
your husband's a Filipino? cool! I'm Filipino too... :lol: anyhow, I don't have someone to watch lakorn with me... well, my sister does sometimes but she'll only watch the last episode with me and she'll let me summarize the whole series for her... :lol:

Ja he is Filipino now I can tell him I know another filipino that watch thai lakorn ;) he say he is the only one he just got hook this yr. thank for fans subbing the lakorn I don't really have to tell him what are they saying all the time :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Haha you like? And no problem at all. Awww your dad watches the sappy love lakorns? How cute! My mom cries during lakorns too like in Soo Saeng Tawun when she saw Tle as a kid waiting for his mom to acknowledge him at one of her political speech things and instead she brings out Aof, so yeah my mom's like that's heart wrenching for a mother to watch. Also it kind of relates to her personal life since she never got a chance to know her real dad and her stepdad, although he was a dad, he didn't love her like he loved the rest of his kids so she lacked in fatherly love. When her stepdad died she was sad since he did help raise her, but at the same time she reminisced on the fact that she was never treated equally like her step siblings or her half sister.
lol. Yeah my dad's a sap! :lol: I remember him watching Kep Pan Din [ that's his favorite lakorn] & boy did that man cry an ocean!! I did too but i'm a girl! hahah. As for my mom, she'll watch whatever lakorn catches her attention or whatever lakorn i tell her is good. :lol: Like Sawan Bieng, i told her to watch it! :D she liked it. She was crying her eyes out when Ken's dad passed away. lol. My mom will watch any lakorn: action, romance, comedy, period... she can watch them all.

It would be nice to have some friends i can watch it with. But as for a guy watching it with me, I doubt that would ever happen! They probably wouldn't watch it with me.

when i was living in so cal, i watched it my parents and my mother's sisters...gosh, i remember watching lakorns in the evenings since i was about 4 or 5 years old! lol...my mother even got my dad into watching lakorns -- and he's white! ever since i moved to nyc, my parents watch lakorns just on their own, together, and i watch it, but whenever i watch lakorns, i'm always chatting with my mother about the lakorn (i tell her to watch the one i'm watching and vice versa) and i constantly email her links to lakorns, etc. lol...that way, we still sort of get to watch as a family... and in nyc, i'll watch with my bf and sometimes my friends...most of my friends aren't Thai, but i introduced them to lakorns, and now somedays we'll just stay in at my flat and watch it until the early morning hours...lol...