Watch Live Khmer TV online from Cambodia

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, guys

I just want to share this site for those who may not know. There is a site that you guys can watch live TV that was broatcast from Cambodia. this site is still underconstruction. I am not sure if later you have to pay to watch, but for now it is free.
here is the link: http://www.kfnetworktv.com/tv.html

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' cool !! i didn't know dat . i might try to catch some of the korean drama den

russe

sarNie Adult
I just saw this concert called "Boom foom concert" on channel TV3. its a little bit dark, but there are lots of young singers. There were two hosts, the girl is VJ Ano(I think) the guy's name is Edie. . I think its all the contestant from Freshie boys & girls. Most of them are very pretty and handsome, they looked very much in style. this one girl sang Preap's song, but she sang it upbeat way and it sound good. there these girls call themselves "Angel", they sound pretty good. I caught this show on Sat. at 8:00 western time and they said it plays everyday at 11:30 - 1:00 Cambodia time(not sure). just want to share with you guys. too bad I can't record this and the streaming is very slow.

russe

sarNie Adult
I just saw this concert called "Boom foom concert" on channel TV3. its a little bit dark, but there are lots of young singers. There were two hosts, the girl is VJ Ano(I think) the guy's name is Edie. . I think its all the contestant from Freshie boys & girls. Most of them are very pretty and handsome, they looked very much in style. this one girl sang Preap's song, but she sang it upbeat way and it sound good. there these girls call themselves "Angel", they sound pretty good. I caught this show on Sat. at 8:00 western time and they said it plays everyday at 11:30 - 1:00 Cambodia time(not sure). just want to share with you guys. too bad I can't record this and the streaming is very slow.

russe

sarNie Adult
WATCH BOOM BOOM CONCERT RIGHT NOW.... SO COOL! #10 ON THE LIST KF NETWORK TV. hurry up its playing!

lorrin

sarNie Egg
Does anybody like this taiwanese drama - My Lucky Star ? It's playing on TV3 around 10 am.. i'm watching it right now (wednesday) thanks so much for the website!

cartman34

sarNie Egg
Hi I was woundering if anybody has a way to watch Khmer TV online from Cambodia. I apprecated if someone could help me out thanks.

russe

sarNie Adult
Hi I was woundering if anybody has a way to watch Khmer TV online from Cambodia. I apprecated if someone could help me out thanks.
just go to the site that Jennisa put up... but its not free anymore.

russe

sarNie Adult
But it not free. Do you know any place that you could watch is free. I apprecated if you could hlpe me out. thanks
sorry, there's no free site yet... the only free ones are youtube and veoh, but it broadcast from Cambodia.