Watch Asian Movies Online

Nameless

N i n j a
Nameless I'm editing your post a little.

You have to register but you get to stream a few korean series for free and also some movies. Just thought I'd share. Check it out!

If you want more series and higher quality streamss you'll have to pay.

I would like to remind people that there is no Thai movies on the site.

AZNV TV

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
You have to register but you get to watch 2hrs free. It plays streaming movies. Just thought I'd share.

http://aznv.tv/default.aspx/en/movies/
[post="7774"][/post]​
Did you guys know that he's going to be offering free streaming in a few days? So reg up its going to rock. :p

On another note.. did you know that the owner of that site is the guy who is hosting us? :D

Nameless

N i n j a
Darvil said:
Did you guys know that he's going to be offering free streaming in a few days? So reg up its going to rock. :p

On another note.. did you know that the owner of that site is the guy who is hosting us? :D
[post="8218"][/post]​

LMAO.

Dood. I didn't know. Err.. ey Darvil. I gotta question and it sucks cause I can't seem to register.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I just register and I'm okay????

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
coolies...no need to waste time dling...if it's free...even better...
I'll definitely check it out..thanks for sharing..

but then I'm afraid to click to watch...
cuz my 2 hrs might be over..so I'll wait til it's fee...hehe

darvil

sarNie Adult
Nameless said:
LMAO.

Dood. I didn't know. Err.. ey Darvil. I gotta question and it sucks cause I can't seem to register.
[post="8252"][/post]​
ya know I haven't register yet hahah.. waiting til he gets those korean drama free streams :p

S

sunflower

i registered and watched the first 2hrs for free... than i bought the one month unlimited stream account for 15 bucks... and now i can't watch it.... :( someone help me :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
sunflower said:
i registered and watched the first 2hrs for free... than i bought the one month unlimited stream account for 15 bucks... and now i can't watch it.... :( someone help me :(
[post="8324"][/post]​
server jsut went down.. as you signed up..

now its back up.