wat do yOu gIrls thInk abOut hmOng gUyz???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok before you guys stop.. let me say something..

yes its true.. hmong guys are wanna-be koreans...
it's so true cause my sis boiflen is such a wanna-be..
he dress up for no reason.. so weird! i don't know
how my sis can stand that kind of thing..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maybe that's just your sister's boyfriend...not hmong guys in particular...

so what..."most" koreans are american wannabes...it's present in all nationalities...

sueko

sarNie Egg
From my experience, the majority of the hmong guys are kinda fake :blink: My so call bro is two timing his 4 years of relationship girlfriend... and all of by hmong guy friends are just playing girls...
But there still are rare breed of hmong guys :sweat:

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
sueko said:
From my experience, the majority of the hmong guys are kinda fake :blink: My so call bro is two timing his 4 years of relationship girlfriend... and all of by hmong guy friends are just playing girls...
[post="54590"][/post]​
See...there's HOPE!!! LOL...

cecilia

Staff member
Pepper_UHT said:
:loool: how are you girls will find a husband then? dating another religion?  ^_^ well, for me, there's really nothing to say, 'cause if you think that hmong guys aren't hot, too short, or anything you stated above, it'll be like talking about all of your brothers...and that's disrespectful..... ^_^
[post="51854"][/post]​
:lmao: ..omo..never thought of that way..kekek...

anyway..for me..it all depend..i'm so into other ethic group..but you never know when the right person will come by..so really..it doen'st matter..what matter the most is..''DO YOU LOVE HIM/HER''..if you do then..i find no problem in it..but yeah..like SUNNY said..it's a little hard to find some good guy out there who know what they want in life..
sueko said:
From my experience, the majority of the hmong guys are kinda fake :blink:  My so call bro is two timing his 4 years of relationship girlfriend... and all of by hmong guy friends are just playing girls...
[post="54590"][/post]​
time change..so ppl have to change too..i see alot of those these days..long relationship..and then all of sudden..they break of..i think the younger generation now tend to have that ''AMERICANIZE'' thing going on...it's either LONG RELATIONSHIP..CHEAT..or get marry YOUNG.. :lmao:

but yeah..there's hope out there that there might be someone special for you .. just never know... :w000t:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think some girls are too picky...hehe...if guys don't conform to the latest fashion, then we would call them FOBs...if they do, then we call them wannabes...tsk tsk...girls girls girls...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
no.. it's not that we want to call them wanna-bes...
they're acting like it..dressing up & acting crazy like they're somebody else.. peb puab koj yog hmoob mas.. therefore yeah.. it's true..they know its true... gosh.. hmong guys out there... but i guess.. not all hmong guys are like that.. so yeah.. i haven't seen any wanna-be koreans lately... besides..u knoe.. hahaha.. :)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
hahah...well if we don't want to criticize hmong guys anymore....let's criticize the girls (like us...) hahah.....well...i can't really say much about us....other than some of us are getting married too young.....if you think that's desperate....look at all the 14-18 year olds from laos marrying the 60-70 year old old-gies....they are more desperate....but only for a better life i guess....but me and my mom go on and on about how they actually live better over in laos cause everything you do over here is money money money money money......and most of the things over there is already a given.....you know.....anyways...some of the hmong american girls are SLUTS....ugh.....not saying any of you are but just stating what i see.......heck even i could be one...iono...hahahah.....

neena

sarNie Adult
honestly, i think they are liars. i have had many call me and they haven't told me anything true about themselves. i just hang up on most of them.

Chai Tea Vang

sarNie Egg
Anit-hmong, i'll have to applaud you for your generous contributions about this topic.

Here's a little something I picked up:

01-Nice men are ugly
02-Handsome men are not nice
03-Handsome and nice men are married
04-Handsome, nice and unmarried men are useless
05-Handsome, nice, unmarried and rich men are not interested in us
06-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us are players
07-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us and faithful are homosexuals
10-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us, faithful, straight and who would not lose interest in us even if we made the first moves - these men must have some problems!

Guys, in general are too complicated, but if you think about it agin, you either hate em or love em, pick a side

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Aiight aiight..my turn...for meeh i kick it wit alot of hmong guys...i kick it with southside and northside..there so called split up here in oregon...the southside guys are considered churchbois and the northside guys are considereed HP..and i don't understand why they don't get along? are the hmong guys or people split up like that in ur areas? well anyways..thats just gay i hate how they dont get along..because i kick it with both sides..and there always talkin shit about the other..and im always like damn yalls hmong quit hatin...but yeah hmmm...well i never dated a hmong guy before but i talked to a few of them before like in those ways...and from my friends..they told meeh to not date a hmong guy because they lie alot..like one minute there dating you and the next they disappear without a word and get married..then they come bak to you and tell you that there married...thats what happend to like 2 of my friends now..and i think thats just fucked up but..i can't say that all hmong guys are like that..so yeah...i think some of them are good as well...hmong guys are just like any other guys...there GUYS! and anyone is capable of doin anything. I got hmong nigga's that are hella kool and shit..and others are just hella concieted ..hahaha...but i love my hmongs homies..so i can't talk shit abou tthem.lolz..hehehe!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
jus my opinion....it's all about who u hang with ...it's gonna be the type u run in to, if ur a positive person , you will probably run in to a positive person and if u hang with the wrong crowd thats wat you will only attract....so blame urself if attract all the wrong ones..right

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
True...you really don't have anyone else to blame for your misery unless it's really not your fault...but in this case, it doesn't seem like anyone other yourself did you wrong!!! It's not like anyone forced you to do things...for instance, you meet a guy, then he cheats on you...now you can't just go around and blame all of them...I mean you did chose to start a relationship with that guy...it's just that one particular guy that did you wrong...so just learn from your mistakes and move on...it's really not a good idea to hate the whole group...look at the positive possibilities...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
there are plenty of good hmong men, but i guess the good men are those that we are not usually attracted to or just see them as friends or too old or too boring. but i guess it's hard to find a good man that is not too traditional with the idea that a wife should do all the cooking, cleaning, taking care of the family, and provide him with tons of kids.

boys? i won't bother with them. too young, so they still want to play and have fun and try to be cool.

Ooo... I like this topic... I personally think that most hmong guys that i've seen and met are COCKY... They pride in themselves too much.. I have never dated one, but seen too many to never want to date one. Even thou Ima hmong, but me being a woman i dont think like they do... GOSH they are such headaches...

calla

sarNie Adult
well, i have nothing against hmong guys..cause some of them are cute too. but i can't imagine marry a hmong guy either....cause i'm on the same page as sunny_gyrl :loool: