wat are u?

donna

sarNie Adult
I was just wondering, what do Lao people believe in? God or da Buddha...

As for me, I go to church. I go to the temple just for da parties.

So, what are you? :D

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm knam... I'm Buddhist but also practice Christian, Islamic, and Hindi.... Because my minor is religious and it's interesting how some teaching intercept....

dfemc

sarNie Adult
vilasaeng said:
I'm knam... I'm Buddhist but also practice Christian, Islamic, and Hindi.... Because my minor is religious and it's interesting how some teaching intercept....
[post="121289"][/post]​

khnam?? is that chaam? please correct me if i'm wrong, it sounds interesting. so i was just curious. :)

donna

sarNie Adult
wow... kinda figured that many kon Lao would be Buddhist. that's good. gotta believe in what you think is best right? :)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I believe in Buddah, but dont have a religion. I go to the temple as much as possible. I've also been baptised Christian and have attended church. What's good that have been taught, i believe in...

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Buddahist all the way. Although my family are buddahist but we haven't gone to the temple as much. I only go on New Year's.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
This is a curiosity… don’t take me wrong for asking. Our ancestor practice Buddhist for many centuries and it had passed on to our generation. I don’t see and don’t understand how Laos go about believing in another religion.

Yet, I’m glad that Laos is opening up to other belief. There are many American out there going to temple and starting to become Buddhist as well.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
buddhist and i did go to church with my aunt before couple of times because she is a church person. but im more buddhist and love going to temple parties. haha!