wasn't upset/lose feeling as this one

little

sarNie Adult
I told u abt my roommates how i ended up buying most of the stuff and they use it and doesn't replace. Ok she and her bf bought a griddle at first she put it on the top of the kitchen fridge. I felt like eating "daat sin" in laos. It's like where u put butter on the griddle with this slice of meat and veggies. So the next day I went to the store after work to buy all the ingredients waiting to come home and use it. Before I went to work that day they use it in the morning sitting on the table. I thought she wasn't home she's so quiet. I went to check in the garage, patio, and the backyard but I didn't see it anywhere. So I'm guessing she put it in their room. I didn't want to go ask everytime if i want to use it besides it's suppose to be placed in the kitchen. So i'm thinking they don't want us to use it i guess whether intentional or not. I ended up using a pan to do my "daat sin". it made me lose feeling/upset/sia jai to a point to go stay with my mom for awhile. this really made me no hestitant to go to mom or buy anything anymore. Before i didn't care as much when they use mine. I can't wait when we afford to buy a house for now i go to my mom to let my heart feel at ease.

cecilia

Staff member
^oh. i hate that feeling. been there and experienced it too. sad to go back and feel sad -- i just hate ppl that take me for grant too.
don't feel bad, learn from this and move on .. someday, they'll see and figure what's wrong

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
if i were in that situation, i would have told them how i felt. girl, you need to tell them how you feel. it isn't right for them to use all of the stuff that you buy but won't let you use their stuff. express your feelings because it just isn't right!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughh.. I feel mad for you. I hate inconsiderate people like that... I'm glad you were able to go see your Mom though.

By the way, how was the daat seen? Oh gosh.. I want some.. girl, I have a griddle.. lol.. if you were my neighbor, you can come over and make daat seen anytime.

little

sarNie Adult
ladyofdarkness
it wasn't as good cuz i used the pan it came out watery less flavor but i manage to eat it what can i say right it's not mine. I can tell this i don't know what's with her mind she decided to put it back on top of the kitchen fridge. And this time i get to use it taste a lot better. plus I just see if i don't buy will they? They finally bought laundry soaps and dishwashing soap but it took them like 3 weeks and they like busy doing laundry all this week. How could they just sit and act like there's nothing? All that time they used something else to do laundry probably shampoo. Now they need to buy seasonings oyster sauce, soy sauce, etc. it been ran out like 2-3 weeks and haven't buy it yet. I probably ended up buying it cause i like to eat and not boxed dinners. i don't mind having u as my neighbor we could eat anytime. i love food

noungning

Heartless
i agree, u need to tell them how u feel. if something balloons, they will say "how the hell did i know, i'm not a mind reader". whether they or u like it or not, confrontation needs to be done to get things straightened out. the longer u keep it in, it'd crumble and u end up feeling like a loser simply because u are being used and abused. since u don't say anything, they possibly feel that you are ok with everything they do or don't do for this matter.