Waruth Woratum

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
How old is he now and does anyone have a recent picture of him? I only watched his Kobori version and then I think he was in the miniseries with Num S. and Ning and played as Num older special needed brother. I have no clue what O looks like now... But yeah, he was cute and tall back in his days with Mam Jintira...

He was not in that miniseries....it was someone else....i don't remember his name but he was in Ka Neung Ha with Patson and Ning. (p'ek's friend)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
with his age, i think he still looks great! I can still drool over him in Kru Koo! I was soo in love with him in that movie! Actually I am still very much in love with him as Kobori!!

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
he was so handsome in "koo gum"! he's not bad looking now, but i can't believe he's as old as my dad!

(credits to lakorncentral for this.)

i think this was taken after "koo gum" in the '80s.

anyhoo, i hope he gets better soon! btw, who's his gf that he's supposedly marrying soon?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
.. he was like one of my fav thai guy i freaken fell in love with as a kid lol.. he will always be my kobori in my lito heart.. i love that version.. so kute.. hehe.. he still looks good for his age.. lalalala... i hope for the best for him..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwwwwwwwwwww p'o soooooooo cuuute back then lol he's HILARIOUS he and p'no have dat show ono show lol THEY SO DAMN FUNNYYYY

cecilia

Staff member
^that was a funny show, i watch the one with Benz as their guest singing DORIMI in them puppet like stage. they are so funny.

i still love the old him in KOBORI. the most handsome KOBORI yet to date ... same for Mam too. they are truly meant to play the perfect couple for the sad tragic love.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
He was the original Kobori!!! Woruth's portrayal of Kobori was definitely the best out of every Koo Kum, despite me loving Num as an actor...
^^^^ i agree.

he's the hottest Koburi EVER.
i drool over him everytime i see him as Koburi.

MAN! I WISH THERE WAS A TIME MACHINE.
no one has made me say that. :p

super sexy!!!!

Chinawut reminds me of him, and vice versa.

khm3rAng3L

sarNie Egg
IS HE THE SAME GUY THAT PLAYED IN THAT LAKORN WITH KAT ENGLISH I THINK ITS CALLED VEASNA BOSEBA (KHMER TITLE) AND HE WAS THE GAY GUY?...