Waruth Woratum

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
I've a little information for you.

O Warut had been seriously ill for a while, you know, due to his heavy drinking habit. Problems with tyroid gland, diabetes, liver and etc (multi-illnesses). He's lost lots of weights.

But now he's getting better, don't worry. You don't see him much in lakorn (his recent work was Pookong Yodrak), it's true, but he's still active as a talkshow host ("Sabad Show") on Channel7.

It's likely that O will get married next year with the girlfriend who has been living with him for 3 years already. She's 12 years his junior.

Beautiful Nana

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, he lost lots of weight. tons of weight. i'm surprised he starred in pokong yordruk. compared to his friend, p' no, he's pewnie

pyh

sarNie Elites
yeah, he was so cute back then. guess he's not one of those that age well. must be all that drinking.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
can someone post pics? the before b/c I don't recognzie the name.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I want to see his version of koo gum. Jintara is one of my favorite older generation actresss, besides Sinjai.

Mae

sarNie Adult
He was the original Kobori!!! Woruth's portrayal of Kobori was definitely the best out of every Koo Kum, despite me loving Num as an actor...

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
i just watched the kookam movie on Obizgo the other day.. it was good but they dubbed over the voices so it was kinda annoying. lol.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Here you go! O Warut in the old days with Mam Jintara Sukhapat in "Koo Kam"

Credit to thaifilm.com with thanks.

Mae

sarNie Adult
How old is he now and does anyone have a recent picture of him? I only watched his Kobori version and then I think he was in the miniseries with Num S. and Ning and played as Num older special needed brother. I have no clue what O looks like now... But yeah, he was cute and tall back in his days with Mam Jintira...

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Now and then.

Thanks Kom Chad Luek for da pix.

O was born September 17, 1969. One month from now, we can wish him many happy returns :D .

nolee

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the info (; he used to be so handsome. it's so scary how people change as time passes by.. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow...So he's turning 38..? He's not that old then...But yea..He was cute..He still looks good now..Even though he used to be an alcoholic lol...But yea..My family watched a lot of his lakorns back then..

Mae

sarNie Adult
If he is only 38 years old, then is Mam Jintira must be way older than him because now Jintira already looks in her mid 40s? That also brings me to question when their version of Koo Kum was made because I thought it was made in the early 80s?

Kelly

Lol I love HIM he was so damn FINE the best kobori eva! Too bad he's old now but I can so drool ova him as kobori.

cecilia

Staff member
i love him in KOOKAM movie with mam .. his the first kobori that i saw before p'bird/kwang lakorn ..