Warning: Deadly Prank Calls Overseas

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ooo! so the other day i was just talking to my boyfriend about this whole dead ppl calling and a number, 0000000000, called me! i was a little freaked out but i didnt pick it up. so i went and looked up the number. then they called me last night,again, i picked it up. it was telemarketers, i told them they got the wrong number... haha... i think it's best not to let these kind of stuff get into our heads. we might just scare ourselves to death! lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
0000000 to me is either my bank calling to tell me my account activities or blockbuster reminding me I have a video to return in a day or two >.< I try not to answer my phone past a certain time cause im not really a phone person lol

kulyia

RUK
i heard from my sister that her uncles gf who live in sac said that her uncles(2) passed away after they came back home from laos. they received a phone calling, saying something about how many days do they have left. and when they trace the phone number up, they heard people crying in the bg. i dont believe it in 100%, probably 50/50. its up to you whether or not you want to too. just wanted to share fellow mates :)

D_D

sarNie Egg
OH MY GOSH......At work today, I picked up a number that was 4140000000 and it was this lady trying to find a book for her class.

hhahahhahahah......I was scared at first, but it was nothing..... :D

ugh245

sarNie Egg
i heard about this..this xiong girl died from it..
thats what i heard recently fron my parents.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Yes true or not usually starts out as rumors, so just don't doubt anything. I have a close friend in Laos and he told me that the phone company sends customer warning letters to watch out for certain call....

Also I believe that dab can call human through phones cause there are several stories I've heard from close relatives and one from my grandmother receiving a call not from human! I think I've recieved some myself, there were this one time when our house phone was changed and right around the same time someone keeps calling us... We answered it but no one answered us but just bg noises like so many people are having a feast... There's so many voices... It happened like almost everynight n I was right by the phone so I always unplugged it to ignore it! We had to change our numbers.

My cousin once had her # changed n someone kept calling her asking weird question all the time; so they call the operator to check who kept calling them n they found out that the calls were made from a funeral homes... And that there phone number used to be ones from a funeral home!!!

Oooo scary even I'm getting goosebumps now

Now if you still coj dab then you'll probably understand that our religions beleive in supernaturals n spirits n all that stuff!!! I believe in it because there are so many unexplained and weird stuff that happens out there that cannot be explained!!!!

But really it depends on the individual to believe something and a lot of people don't believe something that's true until it happens to them or someone they love

ugh245

sarNie Egg
Yes true or not usually starts out as rumors, so just don't doubt anything. I have a close friend in Laos and he told me that the phone company sends customer warning letters to watch out for certain call....

Also I believe that dab can call human through phones cause there are several stories I've heard from close relatives and one from my grandmother receiving a call not from human! I think I've recieved some myself, there were this one time when our house phone was changed and right around the same time someone keeps calling us... We answered it but no one answered us but just bg noises like so many people are having a feast... There's so many voices... It happened like almost everynight n I was right by the phone so I always unplugged it to ignore it! We had to change our numbers.

My cousin once had her # changed n someone kept calling her asking weird question all the time; so they call the operator to check who kept calling them n they found out that the calls were made from a funeral homes... And that there phone number used to be ones from a funeral home!!!

Oooo scary even I'm getting goosebumps now

Now if you still coj dab then you'll probably understand that our religions beleive in supernaturals n spirits n all that stuff!!! I believe in it because there are so many unexplained and weird stuff that happens out there that cannot be explained!!!!

But really it depends on the individual to believe something and a lot of people don't believe something that's true until it happens to them or someone they love

wow..what a very scary story..i wouldnt be having a home phone
if that kept on happening to me..lol..