Wanida

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
slee00 said:
How did I missed this lakorn when it first came out in 1994???
[post="119271"][/post]​
Think it was released with Cambodian Dubbed in 1992... ;)

I watched so many dubbed version of this lakorn...Vietnamese dubbing Thai is ummm.... :lol:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think the first part of the original "Prissana" with Mew starred Chatchai Plengpanich as the leading star guy but the continuation with Saranyu with Johnny's wife, cant remember her name I think it also showed a lil clip of her in there too.
what is the title of this lakorn then (Sarayu and Nok Jiraya). I wanna know the title and the storyline too.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i wonder if they gonna remake this lakorn ...love Wanida..it's a classic lakorn of all time...ehheh

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just saw this on YouTube the other day....hehehhehe.. brings me back memories!!! My grandma loved Sarayu so while we were at school when we were younger she would rewatch it over and over again. I don't know if they'lll remake it and not sure if I really want it to be........ lots of Mew's lakorns aren't being remade so I've noticed....... But since La Ong Dao's remake has been done so well, I wonder if they will be remaking it soon. hhhhmmmmmmm if they do I would like Ken and Janie for this one after seeing them in Nueng Nai Suang.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope they will remake this lakorn in the future. It was very best.
This is the first lakorn that i watch to like Mew & Sarunyu.

somp9

sarNie Adult
They should do remake all of Mew & Sarunyu lakorns. Both lakorns of them are good.

I also want them to remake Johnny & Jariya lakorn. It was a good too.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
They should do remake all of Mew & Sarunyu lakorns. Both lakorns of them are good.

I also want them to remake Johnny & Jariya lakorn. It was a good too.
There was a couple that these two played together such as

Kleun Cheewit
Fai Ruk Fai Kane ??

I want them to remake Kleun Cheewit :D I love the storyline.