Wanida Won Tokyo Drama Award

onahc

sarNie Elites
Wanida truly deserves recognition, it was one of the best lakons period! Congrats to the cast and crew of Wanida. Aff is stunning as usual.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
congratulations indeed !!!! for a great and lovely drama, love wanida so very much <3<3<3 tikaff HAK all the crew, director, producer, esp tik and aff, deserve the award.... aff is so beautiful and very elegant. to me more than all the others actress shown on pics ......

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Truthfully, Aff is sweet, Tik is hot, but Wanida was beyond boring, its an over-used, cliche storyline of debt and fake marriage...Aff's character was childish and annoying at times, and Tik's character was boring, dull, and not really manly, his acting was stiff in this drama as well, I was quite surprise becuz Tik had always been an A-lister actor...so im surprise this won for there are much better lakrons out there, but aside frm all of that, the lakorn has beautiful setting, clothes, and great cinematography, if for anything I hope this lakorn is getting recognize for those things

well if u guys are interested this is them on the green carpet..they seem out of place haha...u see them around 44 mins.

http://bcove.me/ytnyjrko

But none the less i am an active lakorn watcher and is always proud to see a lakorn get recognize!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wanida was good, i could even say great but it couldn't compare to the sweet Mew and Saranyu version. I'm a new generation and that lakorn was before i was even born but it is one of the best lakorns i have ever seen. This version kind of butchered Prajak and Wanida, Wanida wasn't an immature kid and Prajak wasn't a bipolar a-hole. But despite that i still enjoyed the lakorn, it deserves the award.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wanida was good but i wouldnt say it was the best of ch3s 2010 lakorn. im just glad ch3 finally got the recognition that they deserve. they never won an international award for their lakorn before

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wanida was one of the best lakorn. :clap2: Congrats to ch. 3, cast and crew. Aff is so gorgeous as always. Wish Tik was there also. Thanks for the news and pictures na ka.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more pics. aff look like she can be one of the japanese actress. i like her 2nd outfit as well. it was a 2 day event

credit as posted

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Eh ? What did Ninomiya Kazunari win for ? Nakam yuki is not far from Aff too ! Two of my fav asian actresses

Asy

sarNie Immature
AFF Morning_NEWS 25 10 11 Wanida International Drama @ International Drama Festival in TOKYO

AFF TKBT 26 10 11 Wanida International Drama @ International Drama Festival in TOKYO 2011

AFF SeeSan 26 10 11 Wanida International Drama @ International Drama Festival in TOKYO 2011

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Aff is so pretty. And Pa Jaew really knows his stuff with the cutesy couply scenes. I hope this leads to a reunion of Tik/Aff, their chem kinda saved some of the weaker parts of the lakorn.

I loved both versions equally. The only part that I thought the old version was way better than the new one was the old crypt island scenes to the end. I'm still mad they cut out all the romantic parts from the crypt.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff's and Tik's version was just as good as the original and one of the best remakes I've seen in long time. There was a major difference in atmosphere and mood between the lakons, where the new version was a light romantic comedy while the older one was a dark, mysterious drama and so were the characters. The new version was fresh, entertaining and just so beautifully shot, not to mention that Aff and Tik was a gorgeous couple! It just really comes down to personal preference, but congrats to Wanida, it really deserves recognition.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
Aff's and Tik's version was just as good as the original and one of the best remakes I've seen in long time. There was a major difference in atmosphere and mood between the lakons, where the new version was a light romantic comedy while the older one was a dark, mysterious drama and so were the characters. The new version was fresh, entertaining and just so beautifully shot, not to mention that Aff and Tik was a gorgeous couple! It just really comes down to personal preference, but congrats to Wanida, it really deserves recognition.

so well said onahc, totally agree wif u! love afftik version. its funny, sweet, sad, romantic all at once. love da 2 two lead actors so much <3 <3 <3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Asy, Pa Jaew said, they were very happy that Wanida was recognized as one of the three International Drama Award since Thai series was hardly known outside of Thailand. The other two awards were from China and Korea. He said many people now are watching Thai series on Youtube and that's how the judges made their decision by watching Wanida on Youtube.

Pa Jaew also said that people oversea like Aff's beauty and would like to see her at the event. At the beginning, Pa Jaew was concerned that Aff would not be able to go to Japan due to flood in Thailand. Aff said Pa Jaew convinced her to go because this was a rare opportunity for Thailand drama to get recognized internationally.

Aff practiced to speak Japanese language so when she was on the stage she was able to introduced herself and thanked the Japanese fans.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe having aff say konnichiwa introducing herself was so cute!!
her speaking japanese overall was just too darn cute!! narak dee maaaakkkk!!!! thanks asy&vimalee!