Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I love how Prajak tells Wanida that if someone got her to be his wife he'll be the most lucky guy. So sweet. I hate Pisamai though. I sympathize with her that her lover is with someone else and they are falling in love but she just makes Prajak love her less, I'm not even sure if she really loves him. It seems all she wants is fame.

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
I love how Prajak tells Wanida that if someone got her to be his wife he'll be the most lucky guy. So sweet. I hate Pisamai though. I sympathize with her that her lover is with someone else and they are falling in love but she just makes Prajak love her less, I'm not even sure if she really loves him. It seems all she wants is fame.
So in contrast, If I remember correctly, in the earlier episode he loathe the thought of being Wanida's husband and mock her that her husband will be unlucky :p

count me in too!...haha maybe we can try some of the strategies from Tye and Donuts current lakorn right now..LOL...
She succumbed really low in that scene... she's getting worse each episode. Rather than strangle, I would love to pop Pissamai's lips :( it bothers me so much! Prajak do us a favor and break up with her already before she become even more crazier @_@

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
So in contrast, If I remember correctly, in the earlier episode he loathe the thought of being Wanida's husband and mock her that her husband will be unlucky :p

She succumbed really low in that scene... she's getting worse each episode. Rather than strangle, I would love to pop Pissamai's lips :( it bothers me so much! Prajak do us a favor and break up with her already before she become even more crazier @_@
lol hahahaha...i just wanna pop her in her lips make it even bigger. I hate seeing her funny shape face...LOL...

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^ Joy is ok on the BTS, seems like a nice person =D
Pissamai on the other is so believably annoying, she gets on my nerve... the smirk, the evil glance, the annoying pouts, the voice --esp when she said 'Khuuuuun Piiii~'--, the violence. She is like a big baby. Again.. props to her acting!

btw.. I kinda love it Wanida and Prajak converse mostly with glancing =P, so even I can not understand the language, I can still watch it raw and feel the emotion lols. urgh having headache now.. slept at 3 watching Wanida XD

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh.. It seems like this week we will have a lot of annoying Pissamai scenes. Feel like throwing my iPad everytime she pouts and whine in the screen tonight. Prajak and Wanida complements each other, based on the scenes in the abandoned house when the 3 of them stuck together, we can see why Prajak will chose Nid in the end.

Next week seems to have frustrating scenes as week. Among all the evil things the second leads might have done, fake suicide is one of the worsts! >_>
I can't wait tho until Prajak tell everyone he doesn't want to divorce Nid tho (gotta love Dao reaction XD), oh yea I wanna see how he reject the attempted rape by Pissamai too =P
Since she 'suicide' the next episode, I would assume Prajak break up with her then (wishful thinking)

I hope they really gonna have 17 episodes, I want to see more episodes of sad Prajak when Nid leaves him. He needs some kind of punishment for breaking Nid's heart (and Pissamai's too to be fair). I love Tik angst expressions too. Hopefully they will do more lakorn together, tho judging by everybody else opinion, it is highly unlikely. I actually like Aff with Tik more.. but then I'm super Tik biased :D (I noticed him when I watch the eye 2.. boy, how happy I was when I rediscover him when I started watching lakorns 'ah that cute guy in the eye 2')
Perhaps, give ROYLEH SANAE RAI a chance if you're a tikker fan. I enjoyed that lakorn .. despite him not recommending lOl .. i don't know but he recommend these three TAWAB TUD BURRAPA, SODA GUB CHAYEN, and LEURD KATTHIYA.

I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow episode -- GOING TO BE EXTRA BITTER SWEET.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Am I wrong to say to I HATE this version of Prajak character? I mean, he is so indecisive, I find him so annoying, even with his handsome holiness. I love him more in the previous version. he was more decisive especially after the affairs in the abandon house and decides to stay strictly by Wanida's side.

Now, he's so horible, i ended skipping through most of his scenes in the second half of the episode. I'm not even going to waste my time tomorrow to see more to his careless decision making and pisamai's "suicide". IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

but i have to say that i love the cast, the production, and the costumes. :lol:

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Cecilia:
I actually watched two of those lakorns, I haven't watch Tawab Tud Burrapa and Leurd Katthiya (is this the sad one with princess story?)... :D I actually rediscover him when I watched Soda Gub Chayen. I will watch the other two after Wanida since I will most certainly have Tik withdrawal syndrome after Wanida ends =P

I'm torn between loathing the Pissamai scenes next episode but I also looking forward for sad Prajak and funny Dao :D

SoriyaX:
I am annoyed by Prajak too every now and then, but alas they cast Tik.. I can't possibly hate Tik (I'm that biased). The second he stares and Wanida lovingly, he melt my heart too and forgives him :wub: .However, he will be seriously gets in my nerve if he goes back to Pissamai because of the 'suicide' *ugh i hate fake suicide*. I would rather Wanida being stupidly generous instead and leaves Prajak. I hope he will not change his mind after he said to everyone he does not want to divorce Nid.

I love the costumes a lot :) I've been wearing fluffy skirts recently lol...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm so disappointed by the abandoned house scenes. They cut out all the good parts and kept the bs. One of my favorite parts in the old version was when Prajak seemed so worried and scared about Nit's safety. You could just see his desperation in wanting Nit safe. This one was just like whatever. Tik didn't seem all that concerned. And the added scenes of Pitsamai? Dumb and annoying. And what happened to Nit's spunk and being feisty? She just lets Pitsamai walk all over her now.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so disappointed by the abandoned house scenes. They cut out all the good parts and kept the bs. One of my favorite parts in the old version was when Prajak seemed so worried and scared about Nit's safety. You could just see his desperation in wanting Nit safe. This one was just like whatever. Tik didn't seem all that concerned. And the added scenes of Pitsamai? Dumb and annoying. And what happened to Nit's spunk and being feisty? She just lets Pitsamai walk all over her now.
Love makes ppl weak -- just like what Nid said in today episode -- pls, let's distant from each other as I don't want to get use to having you beside me .. that was so sad T_T

As for the monastery, i AGREE -- so annoying .. i ACTUALLY prefer the old one with just the two of them -- him staring at her without doing anything .. just the staring alone already send out some sense of romance. Today scene of this is just ANNOYING !!! Pisamai just make me angry by the minute -- and PRAJAK as well for not doing anything to push her away too .. i know he's considerate of her but why must he have to put up with her rudeness. I do, however, love the eye stares though. THe part where he's eyeing her, looking for some spare candles LOL -- that was simply cute (got me smile softly to myself)

Cecilia:
I actually watched two of those lakorns, I haven't watch Tawab Tud Burrapa and Leurd Katthiya (is this the sad one with princess story?)... :D I actually rediscover him when I watched Soda Gub Chayen. I will watch the other two after Wanida since I will most certainly have Tik withdrawal syndrome after Wanida ends =P

I'm torn between loathing the Pissamai scenes next episode but I also looking forward for sad Prajak and funny Dao :D

SoriyaX:
I am annoyed by Prajak too every now and then, but alas they cast Tik.. I can't possibly hate Tik (I'm that biased). The second he stares and Wanida lovingly, he melt my heart too and forgives him :wub: .However, he will be seriously gets in my nerve if he goes back to Pissamai because of the 'suicide' *ugh i hate fake suicide*. I would rather Wanida being stupidly generous instead and leaves Prajak. I hope he will not change his mind after he said to everyone he does not want to divorce Nid.

I love the costumes a lot :) I've been wearing fluffy skirts recently lol...
Hahah. That's how i feel about tikker too -- i can't hate him that much -- the minute he smile .. my anger went loose lOl ..

Leurd Katthiya is the sad princess story .. T_T . Here's my thought on Tikker's work (my first obsession man)

Films
Dang Bireley's and Young Gangsters (2499 อันธพาลครองเมือง) - *sighed* very gangster .. but i hate his 'slutiness'
Kon Buan Sai Fah (คนป่วนสายฟ้า) -- I hate this movie
303 Fear/Faith/Revenge (303 กลัว/กล้า /อาฆาต) [Guest Starring Role] - I get scare of his ghost but too handsome so it's not that scary == the movie is scary. lOl
The Iron Ladies (สตรีเหล็ก) - So handsome
Satang (สตางค์) - I like with Cherry in here.
The Iron Ladies 2 (สตรีเหล็ก 2) - Hahah. funny man -- i wish i marry him in the end.
The Whistle (คู่แท้ปาฏิหาริย์) - So sad T_T
The Eye 2 (คนเห็นผี 2) - Scary -- i hate his cheating butt LOL
The Magnificent Five (พระ เด็ก เสือ ไก่ วอก) with Paula Taylor - Quite charming -- fighting like that ..
Queens of Langkasuka (ปืนใหญ่ จอมสลัด) -- So sad, he's scene is so short :(
Deep in the Jungle -- Gosh, he looks so dirty but b/c he's hot -- i forgive him (the ahem scene is hot) BTS of his greasy and dirty long hair makes him looks hot lOl

Soda Gub Chayen (โซดากับชาเย็น) with Pin Kejmanee Pichaironnarongsongkram -- I didn't really like it
Prissana (ปริศนา) with Taya Rogers - Hm .. quite boring as THANCHAI
Tawan Tud Burapa (ตะวันตัดบูรพา) with Pim Zaza - not big fan of Pim and too much action .. that's what holding me back from watching it lOl
Wang Waree (วังวารี) with Nat Myria Benedetti - Gosh, i though this is so boring but a friend says it's not .. LOL .. i couldn't finish it
Thok Kradai Huajai Ploy Jone (ตกกะไดหัวใจพลอยโจน) with Maam Kathaleeya McIntosh - *SIGHED* looks good in uniform but i'm just not into those HAWAII looking shirts -- makes him look so old at time.
Roy Leh Saneh Rai (ร้อยเล่ห์ เสน่ห์ร้าย) with Aom Phiyada Akkaraseranee - I LOVE HIM IN HERE -- 1000% love him .. (i could still watch and fall in love with his MEANIE character all over again)
Lued Kattiya (เลือดขัตติยา) with Aom Phiyada Akkaraseranee - So sad -- i remember crying nonstop for the whole night for the last episode.
Nangsao Jingjai Gub Nai Saandee (นางสาวจริงใจ กับนายแสนดี) with Aum Pachrapa Chaichua -- I hate this despite the good pairing .. They lacked chemistry.
Fun Fueng (ฝันเฟื่อง) with Jieb Sopitnapa - Ah, I just not fan of short do girl and jieb doesn't do it for me either --- she ruined that lakorn with Chai for me too (despite the fact that i like chai's character in there)
Tang Fah Tawan Diew (ต่างฟ้าตะวันเดียว) with Janie Tienphosuwan - GREAT comedy lakorn -- They both are cute .. really like Janie and them together.
Kaew Tah Pee (แก้วตาพี่) with Cherry Khemupsorn Sirisukha - Simply romantic but at time, I get annoy by Cherry's looks (sorry na, cherry fan)
Love Rhythm 2008 (sitcom) - sometime the sitcom is boring despite the fact that it's a comedy sitcom (there were a few episodes i like .. however, i couldn't bring myself to finish it :( Tang is pretty in there with him as the nurse though)
Wanida (วนิดา) with Aff Taksaornlus -- Oh, we're here.

*See if there's any you want to watch of Tikker -- the only movie i like him FULLY is KOOTAE PATHIHARN

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Haha! You ladies are insane! I enjoy reading the comments.

Pisamai pisses me off too. First, she throws herself on him thrn she fakes suicide? Can't she be anymore pathetic?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prajak in this version is quite bipolar, one minute the perfect guy from heaven the next......total asshole. Unlike in Saranyu's version when he was a tough but sweet guy. One of the flaws in this remake was that.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Prajak in this version is quite bipolar, one minute the perfect guy from heaven the next......total asshole. Unlike in Saranyu's version when he was a tough but sweet guy. One of the flaws in this remake was that.
I agree and I think that's why I'm not feeling this lakorn too much anymore. Prajak is suppose to be this tough guy who stands up for the right thing and protects his wife, but he keeps going on and off and I'm like WTF, YOU'RE NOT PERFECT NO MORE! LOL It has come to the point where I fast forward now :( That's sad. I guess this lakorn wasn't for me.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Nowadays, the p'eks are becoming more and more gullible, stupid, and bipolar; while the nang'eks are less sassy, weaker, and not as witty.

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't blame them .. love took the weaker sides of them both LOL

They let PISAMAI run the show now with her 'oh' so possessive attitude LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Opps found the 2nd flaw in this version, Prajak went to Cha Am because he was jealous, he didn't seem to be that jealous in this version. The old version had Prajak so jealous he punched Ampan, yet in this version Jak and Pan got along pretty good. I hate how bipolar Prajak is. Well at least they had cute scenes at the beach, but i would have liked it better without the getting stuck in the rain part. I'm still loving Mew/Saranyu version better, call me old school but that version was really romantic and flawless, this version was pretty close but had a few flaws that bother me.

cecilia

Staff member
^Prajak didn't do anything to Ampan b/c he didn't do much to Nid either -- BUT he did hit MONTREE for flirting and making news with his wife -- it was a pretty nasty fight .. made Montree stayed away from him for several days lOl

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Scared Montree was cute :p I would love to see more bickering over Wanida between Prajak and Montree, but it seems like Montree now more or less aware he should be careful of Prajak lol

For me Prajak already jealous enough, he even seem unreasonable sometimes because he's too jealous.. XD
If it's not obvious already I'm loving this Wanida, too much Pissamai does bother me a lot tho. It's not good for my heart constantly cursing and become a little violent if she appears :D
Prajak constant change of attitude it is still bearable for now, lemme see what happen on tonight's episode I might change my mind if he becomes to sissy.
I haven't watched the old one so I can't compare, it looks good based on few scenes that I watched.

btw thanks Cecilia for the drama list :) more Tik always welcome hehehe

sarNie Egg
Just finished today's episode.
I have to say if it does end next Mon.;
the 15th one will be much more like a roller coaster.
I can not say that I like Yai tonight; however, I did feel relief he finally made up his mind.

Pissamai's reaction is quite normal.
I am now more sorry for her than annoying at this woman.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Just finished watching epi 14. Ah....I cried my eyes out. I don't know if it's missing some parts, but I didn't hear Prajak say he's not going to divorce Nid cause he loves her. Montree is hilarious. He cracks me up!