Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I feel like this lakorn is ending too fast. To me this lakorn is only halfway toward the end and three more episodes are not going to conclude at all.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I put off watching this for a while fearing they would screw things up, boy was i wrong, the director did a great job of keeping everything the same and changing minor things. I think this might be as good as the older version. Plus Tik and Aff's chemistry is great. I notice they also keep the same dialog too, i have the older version memorized so i now know exactly what everyone is gonna say. i was obsessed with this lakorn when i was little. I still love it to this day.

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
^^I haven't watched the older one.. I remember parts of it because my mom was watching it & I was a tiny tot didn't really paid much attention to thai lakorns. I think I'll watch it after this version is done. ^_^

But gosh...I dread when this lakorn will be over :( that means we gotta wait like another year until another new Aff lakorn comes out. I hate waiting lol. Aff should do two lakorns at once so that when one is over, we can quickly switch to the other of hers...haha :lol: ok I am greeedy!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Wanida didn't drag at all but I'm still sad that I won't have Aff/Tik to look forward to. What are the chances that they'll ever get to pair up again? I think I love them more than Aum/Aff or Aom/Tik.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ost is nice and all but it annoy me how the song pops up everytime nid and prajuk is together. they rarely talk to each other

cecilia

Staff member
^well .. in the old version .. we don't have much conversation from them too LOl .. so i'm thankful that there's ALOT more on this one -- the ost .. i didn't really like it beside the fact that the lyric is nice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea thankfully they have alot of sweet scenes together otherwise ill be pissed <_< maybe its just period lakorn in general? the pra'nang dont really talk but they do more eye contact

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey does this article say wanida will have a total of 17 epi?

http://www.daradaily.com/news/24526/%22%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873%22%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%99%22%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%87!/

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Wanida didn't drag at all but I'm still sad that I won't have Aff/Tik to look forward to. What are the chances that they'll ever get to pair up again? I think I love them more than Aum/Aff or Aom/Tik.
You know, I kinda have to agree with you on that. As I'm watching Wanida, I keep debating in my head whether I like Aum/Aff more or Tik/Aff more. I have to say, Tik/Aff make a swelling couple. Their looks really compliment each other, and they have great chemistry together (as far as eye contact goes, *phew!---makes me melt! LOL!!) I LOVE their eye connections. I think Tik and Aff are really good at that in this drama. Because although they always argue, their eyes say alot whenever they're both happy and are on good terms. But Aff/Aum and Aff/Tik, that's a tough one to crack. As of now, I'm leaning towards Aff/Tik. ( :

cecilia

Staff member

http://www.daradaily.com/news/24526/%22%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873%22%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%99%22%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%87!/
I guess so .. according to the article, it's 17 episodes ..

THE article pretty talk about the rating and how WANIDA fever is riding fame at the moment. Although it did not do well with rating but it became talk of the town .. ppl like Tik and Aff in there alot. Even crashed some site at time. (MAYBE, they're talking about Viiki lol =- KIDDIN)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I guess so .. according to the article, it's 17 episodes ..

THE article pretty talk about the rating and how WANIDA fever is riding fame at the moment. Although it did not do well with rating but it became talk of the town .. ppl like Tik and Aff in there alot. Even crashed some site at time. (MAYBE, they're talking about Viiki lol =- KIDDIN)
oh wow, that mean they extend it or something? i dont get how a lakorn could be the talk of the town but not do well in ratings. i hope it will reach double digit by the ending

jeanie

sarNie Adult
17 epis? I hope I didn't jinx it when I said it didn't drag. Lol I won't complain about more Aff/ Tik but if it's just gonna be filled with bs to extend it I rather it end.

I guess something could be talk of the town and not get top ratings is kind of like the Oscar best pictures. That one year No Country won, it had so much buzz but it wasn't a blockbuster at the box office. Or remember Brokeback? It was like all the media could talk about that year and it didn't even win or rake in the money.

teedamonee

sarNie Egg
i actually do hope that it goes on to 17 episodes!!! ahhh they are sooo cute together and I too am glad it does not drag but the lakorn would not be complete without the chase, and prajak has not declared his love for wanida even though its sooo apparent, i never watched the old one and so perhaps it doesnt go with the storyline, and not like i'mma perv haha but i was hoping there would be more sweet cuddle scenes in the bedroom!!

snowflake

sarNie Egg
gotta love Plai during the boat scene of him and Pisami too. haha.. choose one, row the boat or scoop the water out of the boat?...LOL
i agree! especially the part where he was showing her he can't do both at the same time. lmao. i bet pisamai feel kinda stupid after that. lol!

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Gosh.. It seems like this week we will have a lot of annoying Pissamai scenes. Feel like throwing my iPad everytime she pouts and whine in the screen tonight. Prajak and Wanida complements each other, based on the scenes in the abandoned house when the 3 of them stuck together, we can see why Prajak will chose Nid in the end.

Next week seems to have frustrating scenes as week. Among all the evil things the second leads might have done, fake suicide is one of the worsts! >_>
I can't wait tho until Prajak tell everyone he doesn't want to divorce Nid tho (gotta love Dao reaction XD), oh yea I wanna see how he reject the attempted rape by Pissamai too =P
Since she 'suicide' the next episode, I would assume Prajak break up with her then (wishful thinking)

I hope they really gonna have 17 episodes, I want to see more episodes of sad Prajak when Nid leaves him. He needs some kind of punishment for breaking Nid's heart (and Pissamai's too to be fair). I love Tik angst expressions too. Hopefully they will do more lakorn together, tho judging by everybody else opinion, it is highly unlikely. I actually like Aff with Tik more.. but then I'm super Tik biased :D (I noticed him when I watch the eye 2.. boy, how happy I was when I rediscover him when I started watching lakorns 'ah that cute guy in the eye 2')

sarNie Egg

Say Hello to Everyone. It is my 1st time to post a reply.

Are there 17 eposides instead of 16? Pls tell me^_^ <_<
The Tik fans in China have been already celebrating for one more epsidoe.

Personally, I do not mind one more episode being added; especailly,
the 13 ep. was kind of short???
There were "endless" commercials coming in and out. :blush:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well thats what the article says. i think they interview the producer khun da thairath.

prajuk's brother comes home on tommrows epi! freakin' pitsamai is so desperate that she had to cut herself to make nid feel sorry for her..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Gosh.. It seems like this week we will have a lot of annoying Pissamai scenes. Feel like throwing my iPad everytime she pouts and whine in the screen tonight. Prajak and Wanida complements each other, based on the scenes in the abandoned house when the 3 of them stuck together, we can see why Prajak will chose Nid in the end.

Next week seems to have frustrating scenes as week. Among all the evil things the second leads might have done, fake suicide is one of the worsts! >_>
I can't wait tho until Prajak tell everyone he doesn't want to divorce Nid tho (gotta love Dao reaction XD), oh yea I wanna see how he reject the attempted rape by Pissamai too =P
Since she 'suicide' the next episode, I would assume Prajak break up with her then (wishful thinking)

I hope they really gonna have 17 episodes, I want to see more episodes of sad Prajak when Nid leaves him. He needs some kind of punishment for breaking Nid's heart (and Pissamai's too to be fair). I love Tik angst expressions too. Hopefully they will do more lakorn together, tho judging by everybody else opinion, it is highly unlikely. I actually like Aff with Tik more.. but then I'm super Tik biased :D (I noticed him when I watch the eye 2.. boy, how happy I was when I rediscover him when I started watching lakorns 'ah that cute guy in the eye 2')

Me too! my poor ipad won’t last long with me if these Pissami scenes go on for long. Haha.. Aff and Tik are such a beautiful pairing, seeing them both just gives me butterflies. It is a low chance of it happening but I do HOPE that these two get another project together in the future. I can never get enough of them. =)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Me too! my poor ipad won’t last long with me if these Pissami scenes go on for long. Haha.. Aff and Tik are such a beautiful pairing, seeing them both just gives me butterflies. It is a low chance of it happening but I do HOPE that these two get another project together in the future. I can never get enough of them. =)
Me three, punish him and Pissmai more because of the way they treated Nid. Let Nid have some fun first. Not just when she's happy the movies end.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Pictuers for upcoming episode :( -- i wanna go in and strangle PISAMAI (don't want her to be this intimate with him -- look at her (so much for saying she's noble -- she's degrading herself so badly now)

Credit: siamdara
I totally agree with,and I really want to strangle her too. Let's go in together :p