Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
--i loved the part where Nid sneak back into Prajaks room and would not leave him alone..it was just soo adorable how she refuse to leave and he's constantly looking back to see if she's there..hehe..gives me the giggles...they are soo adorable! Prajaks like a little boy.

:( poor prajak, his heart is going to be so broken when Wanida leaves..

*I also noticed the place they went to for the trip was where they filmed Nang Tard. =)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
lol, I also love when he tell her she can't go and she say she understand but when he leave she quickly put that mischevious face on.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
gotta love Plai during the boat scene of him and Pisami too. haha.. choose one, row the boat or scoop the water out of the boat?...LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
gotta love Plai during the boat scene of him and Pisami too. haha.. choose one, row the boat or scoop the water out of the boat?...LOL
LOL I know right? Wanida's servants are hilarious. I usaully get annoy with too many servant scenes, but I adore them in here. They make is so much funnier.

*sigh* All that Film & Annie scandal is driving me crazy haha. Coming back to Wanida makes it all better.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i know...i was laughing so hard too..and the part where he gave pisamai the scoop and he keep putting more water into the boat LMAO....haha

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
eThaiCD.com have 'Wanida' lakorn magazine : Premium edition

Here the link to go check it out if ya want to buy it.

http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=56028

Muddie Murda

smile...
Currently watching this lakorn :D Aff's really adorable in here and Tik is his usual handsome self. My fav character is Nid's dad. He's so flipping funny. I'm only on epi 3, and I know some characters are going to change T_T So I hope they can still be lovable later on in the lakorn.

I'm surprised to see the old lady maid. She was in "Wildest Days" with Louis Scott and Gang4. She was old back then and that was way over 10 years ago!!!! She looking younger now hahaha

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
--i loved the part where Nid sneak back into Prajaks room and would not leave him alone..it was just soo adorable how she refuse to leave and he's constantly looking back to see if she's there..hehe..gives me the giggles...they are soo adorable! Prajaks like a little boy.

:( poor prajak, his heart is going to be so broken when Wanida leaves..

*I also noticed the place they went to for the trip was where they filmed Nang Tard. =)
I love part too, they look so cute together. But it's sad that it's near the end now.
:(

cecilia

Staff member
Pictuers for upcoming episode :( -- i wanna go in and strangle PISAMAI (don't want her to be this intimate with him -- look at her (so much for saying she's noble -- she's degrading herself so badly now)

Credit: siamdara

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^You know, I understand Pisamai's character in this drama is suppose to be the "nang'rai" but at times I feel really sorry for her. I pity her character so much. I mean, what girl would want the man they love to marry another girl and slowly watch them fall in love?? I know if I was Pisamai, it would be so hard on me as well. Overall, if this WAS a real-life situation, it would be unfair to Pisamai's character.

I hated how from the very beginning Prajak kept making all these promises to Pisamai, which we all know he's not gonna keep. ) : And when a man plant promises like that to a girl, of course they are most likely to hold on and have the man own up to it. It was sad to me (as a viewer) to watch a couple and know that what they had wasn't "love". I don't like Pisamai's character, but overall; there are times when I really do feel sorry for Pisamai.

Nid and Prajak look so much better together though. Lol. ( :

Thanks for sharing the pictures Ceci!

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
cecilia: =D maybe that really is the eye opener for Prajak to know what kind of person Pissamai really is!

xox: At first I pity her.. but I gradually lost respect for her. Especially the latest episode.. gosh she is so awful to the house maids - any everybody else too except her evil sidekicks. She only thinks about herself most of the time, which is a real contrast with Wanida. Maybe it's the way she is written, she plots evil things, kick slap and violent as well.. It's hard to feel pity after a while lol.. and Joy can show evil act so convincingly, I can't stand looking at her! XD props to her tho.. good acting.

If I were Pissamai, I would do as much as I can to prevent the marriage happens in the first place. If my boyfriend told me he is going to be poor because someone sue him... I wouldn't let him sell himself to some other girl you know. :D I can help him works as much as I can to help pay the debt. If it is unavoidable and my boyfriend ended up marrying somebody else, I would value myself more rather than living in his house as his mistress in everybody eyes.. :p Woman gotta have some dignity...

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
The Pissamai in the old version was even more shameless. She offered herself to him twice and both times he refused her. And if I remember correctly she admitted that she wants to marry him for his family name and honour; and that no woman would want to marry into his "poor" family if it were not for the Mahasak name.

cecilia

Staff member
cecilia: =D maybe that really is the eye opener for Prajak to know what kind of person Pissamai really is!

xox: At first I pity her.. but I gradually lost respect for her. Especially the latest episode.. gosh she is so awful to the house maids - any everybody else too except her evil sidekicks. She only thinks about herself most of the time, which is a real contrast with Wanida. Maybe it's the way she is written, she plots evil things, kick slap and violent as well.. It's hard to feel pity after a while lol.. and Joy can show evil act so convincingly, I can't stand looking at her! XD props to her tho.. good acting.

If I were Pissamai, I would do as much as I can to prevent the marriage happens in the first place. If my boyfriend told me he is going to be poor because someone sue him... I wouldn't let him sell himself to some other girl you know. :D I can help him works as much as I can to help pay the debt. If it is unavoidable and my boyfriend ended up marrying somebody else, I would value myself more rather than living in his house as his mistress in everybody eyes.. :p Woman gotta have some dignity...
You spoke exactly of what i want so say -- i feel bad for her at first b/c of the whole situation but like you, she didn't bother to care about her surrounding except her and Prajak's love or the honor she suppose to go after. She didn't even care about Pranee that much until she's back as a rich widow -- she use Madam Nom to her advantage just b/c she knows that Madam Nom hated Wanida. If this woman has dignity and love Prajak for who he is, she would definitely have try her hardest from the start to help find ways to solve this instead of running into a deep hole in the end. It's really her fault for driving Prajak into Wanida in the first place. She LOST Prajak to WANIDA right at the moment she agree to have him married.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Lol! Limegrass, your "Art of bed rolling" is so cute. Looks like Prajak is scratching Wanida's faceand counting at the same time.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

I understand. I HATE Pisamai's character too! I feel like both Pisamai and Prajak are at fault. Pisamai willing to let Prajak get married instead of going bankrupt; along with Prajak making all these false promises. If I remember correctly, Pisamai's character wasn't all that "evil" yet, (she was still at the "pitiful" stage, until Pranee kept trying to start stuff by making assumptions and trying to get Pisamai to take actions.

I gotta give Prajak props though because he was doing a really good job at NOT falling in love with Nid. The beginning was moving at sucha a SLOW pace. I was like "How the heck is he ever suppose to fall in love with her?!" He was so cold to her. But thanks to the awesome "Nai Dao", Prajak was willing to give Nid a chance. By now we all know Prajak's in love with Nid but is being forced to remember that Pisamai is the one he's suppose to really marry. Total vice versa. Lol.