Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see the next Episode. I thought episode 10 was really good and was really into it..until Prajak started acting all shady towards Wanida again.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I saw at a mag stand and saw a whole mag dedicated to Wanida. All the couple pictures and BTS things. It was cool. I debated if I wanted to buy it but had to leave. Maybe next time.

fun

Expired Sarnie
when a lakorn is really good, they usually end it short ahahaha. i consider 16 very long ahahaha. i like 14. hopefully this does not exceed 16. but prajak is getting on my nerves ahaha. i love the bubbly wanida too much that i cant bare prajak being mean to her and of course others too but especially prajak. he is so blind. i wished they did an exact replica of that scene where prajak asked pisamai and his mother to call for an doctor. havent seen the old version but i did see that clips. i cried. ahahaha.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Me too, I love it when Prajak gets to see the kind of human beings his mom and Pisamai are, so he won't always listen to them...those two are just evil, and he needs to realize that they only want to hurt Wanida...the scene where the mom slaps Wanida cuz she was in Prajak's room or something, Prajak was standing there too, right? Especially when Pisamai slapped Wanida...but then, a lakorn wouldn't be a lakorn if the p'ek didn't stand by to watch n'ek get slapped.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
aww, the second till last picture of Aff(in the pink and white dress) and tik looks lovely! They look like a newly wed couple welcoming people to their homes. =)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^buy it for me .. i'll pay you back -- *if it's not too late.
the pic mag is the one maisian posted. there are more pictures though. There were at least five of them at the stand. I could still buy you one.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I'm In Thailand! So I can get one probably for a dollar or so but the shipping might be a little bit more expensive.

cecilia

Staff member
^ I'm In Thailand! So I can get one probably for a dollar or so but the shipping might be a little bit more expensive.
Thanks na. I've email you for more information already ja.

Here's my sad mv of their growing romance:

Saw this in pantip -- i must get this magazine now .. thanks to ILUVJIN (i'm counting on you)

Ateamforum's feature in here for WANIDA FEVER! ^^