Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
=D the mv is so sweet.. I love it when Prajak tried to kiss Wanida in the bed, can't wait for that scene to happen. It looks like his room. Probably it's during the time when she stays in his room.

cecilia

Staff member
Hi Ceci--

Wow long time we haven't keep in touch or in the same discussion room. How have you been na?
I can see that you are watching Wanida eh? I am currently watching Sao Chai Hi-Tech from CHannel 7. I am really love it, I usually don't like to watch channel 7, but this lakorn is really funny. I don't see your post in there, so I am assumming you're not interested.

So how is the Lakorn Wanida? I just watch a few episodes, but mostly fastforward most of it. Is it good? i trust you ceci, you usually have good take in lakorn.

take care na!!
I start watching SAO CHAI but it got draggy and so I quite before episode 8 LOl .. it got too childish for me lOl (and usually, i suck it up and tolerate it but something about it just bother me so yup, i quite on that lakorn)

As for Wanida -- I'm enjoying it .. i love their onscreen time together -- i love the feeling of sitting in front of the computer, smiling to myself b/c of their little encounters. Since you fast forward most of the scene in episode one already -- i don't know how i'm going to persuade you other than to give it a try again and watch it with English sub. Hopefully, it'll get you back in the lakorn .. as for SAO CHAI -- i can't get myself into it after the few episodes i mentioned above -- maybe someday when i'm bore and want to touch Jui's lakorn again

Tyasawa, I'm waiting for that scene as well -- so cute how she caught him, he slide down but got caught .. Instead of pretending to not know anything, he look up to her and gave her a SWEET 'THAT'S IT, I'M DEAD' smile lOl .. it's quite charming, i can't wait! ..

onahc

sarNie Elites
That lakon Sao Chai is so ridiculous, I also stopped watching after a few episodes. I kept waiting for the truth to be revealed and it didn't have. That lakon sucks and is a waste of time. Now Wanida moves right along, no dragging here and no fast forwarding at all on my part. Oh and Aff was gorgeous when she performed the traditional thai dance in that beautiful costume.

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Tyasawa, I'm waiting for that scene as well -- so cute how she caught him, he slide down but got caught .. Instead of pretending to not know anything, he look up to her and gave her a SWEET 'THAT'S IT, I'M DEAD' smile lOl .. it's quite charming, i can't wait! ..
Oh! I love that too. I saw that scene before on the previous clips only up to when he feel down from the bed. But then the continuation of it, when he slides down and look up to her :D too cute for words! I am always giddy when I see their scenes.

I demand willing kiss at least once hehehe. I don't care if it's fake, my imagination can take care or it. The forced one on episode 8 look so real and hot lol.. love passionate Prajak.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Thank you for the youtube mv..

Tik is too cute..i love the chemistry between Tik and Aff in Wanida! All their sweet and lovely moments just gives me butterflies in my tummy..totally adore them. =)

cecilia

Staff member
Oh! I love that too. I saw that scene before on the previous clips only up to when he feel down from the bed. But then the continuation of it, when he slides down and look up to her :D too cute for words! I am always giddy when I see their scenes.

I demand willing kiss at least once hehehe. I don't care if it's fake, my imagination can take care or it. The forced one on episode 8 look so real and hot lol.. love passionate Prajak.
me too .. i let my imagine create them passionate scenes lOl -- thanks to the expert DONNA, FUNFUN, CHINKY, and of course, MAE SARN! them explicit scenes are just to died for in my head. LOl (i'm so caught into their ficitonal character of tikker/aff,/aum LOL)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

He rolled off that bed real quick...he did have quick reflexes, too bad he wasn't slick enough to fall off the bed like a dork LOL. Looks like there are plenty of cute times ahead of us...and that song is really catchy.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Geez! I want to watch eps 7 & 8 !! I only catch a few minute of eps 7 while using the internet cafe in Korean , i almost willing to miss my next flight for it HAHA. I won't be back into the state till 2 more week and the internet here in Vietnam suck big time , it's like dail up! How can i stream youtube video with that ?

R. Tan

sarNie Egg
Cannot wait until the next episode comes out!!! I love the MV. I find myself surfing youtube just to find little clips of future episodes just to satisfy myself during the long wait.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm so irritated with Pisamai's innocent act, why hasn't Prajak called her on it yet? She claims to do nothing, when there's evidence that she did...And the mom, shameless too...introducing Pisamai in the house as her daughter-in-law.

Everytime Prajak looks at Wanida, I feel like he's under a love spell...LOL...he just stares and stares. I'm glad he knows the kind of person Wanida is, but then when he's jealous, his ugly monster rears its head.

I really love Aff playing this kind of character, it is really different for her. She's sweet and gentle, yet feisty when she needs to be. I can't wait till this gets dubbed so I can let my mom watch it!

Juang is the best in going to tell Dao. He's my favorite character in this drama...a great dad, and a hilarious character to watch, yelling at everyone, and they all deserve it.

The way Prajak is watching his mom hug Wanida, it looks as if Prajak is happy to see his mom get along so well with her daughter-in-law, and not for the sake of the debt. I can't believe he had to practice how to invite her to the dance competition...what a silly p'ek...

Ampan is weird and creepy to me. He's ruining the flow between Wanida and Prajak...if he was gonna wait for Wanida, he shouldn't do it so openly, while she's still married. Couldn't he wait in secret? Quietly somewhere?

I don't understand what obligations or responsibilities Prajak has towards Pisamai now...he shows no interest for her anymore, he just goes to her because his mom pushes her onto him. But he needs to just be a man and push her away already. If he let her go a long time ago, Wanida wouldn't have so much drama in her life...But I see him keeping Pisamai around so that he can use her to make Wanida jealous when he needs to. He's stood up to him mom so many times, why can't he just stand up to her about Pisamai? I feel that when it comes to Pisamai, he's just a coward, there's no honor in keeping a woman you don't even love around, especially when you're falling in love with someone else.

As much as I loved the kiss, instead of doing that, why couldn't he just tell her straight out? Kissing someone isn't brave, it's reckless, and taking the easy way out. Because it takes a truly strong person to admit what's inside their hearts, it takes strength to be vulnerable.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think the kiss is just his first step to confess his heart for her -- it's unreasonable since it leaves wanida all confuse but to him, i think he feels it's the best way to express it since he's not really good with words. Also, if he does tell her, she'll ask about Pisamai and it might ruin his temperament moment. I guess, in the end, he will have to do it out of his own heart -- right now, he seems just as confuse so i give him credit for taking that big jumb.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Well, like some say..Action speaks louder than words. Therefore when Prajak kissed Wanida it’s because he has feelings for her. (FROM MY PERSPECTIVE) Wanida was mad that he kissed her because she probably thought he did it only out of anger towards her. But for Prajak he did that because of his emotions.

As for the responsibilities for Pisami, Prajak feels obligated to be there for Pisami because he promised her many things. He promised he’ll marry Pisami and that he won’t have any feelings for Wanida. But turns out, he starts falling in love with Wanida which leads to Pisami’s jealousy. So whenever Pisami speaks to Prajak, she “reminds” him that he is all she has left and that he promised her this and that then does her fake cries, lol. Prajak then starts to pity her for that and also as well as keeping his pride by not breaking his promises.

But I do believe that he did love Pisami too. Like what everyone has mentioned various times, they were a couple first. Prajak was in love with Pisami when she was still sweet, proper, and patient. He was lost in thinking that Pisami is a kind hearted woman and well mannered. It’s not hard for someone to deceive another person when it comes to love. Love is blind until you start to see one’s true colors. Now that he see’s how mean Pisami can be to Wanida its making him confuse as to whom he really loves..He’s lost in that battle of either being the faithful boyfriend to Pisami who he promised to be with or be the good husband that he knows Wanida deserves.

Again, these are just my own thoughts. Whether im right or wrong this is how I see it of how Prajak feels.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
yes i agree...i feel sorry for pisamai too....i know where she is coming from but then i think if she was strong and wasnt jealous in the first place then prajak will still love her buh then can u really stand watch ur lover be with some one else...i think the fault in the storyline is here...where it kinda focus on the two main characters feeling and noone else....because prajak and pisamai were lovers in the first place...and it was this that cause her to become mean....

i dnt really like storylines where pr ek or na ek already has a lover before they both meet and fall in love...because it kinda deceives the honesty true love thing....like if na ek and pra ek was forced to live together and eventually fall in love then the story could just be repeated again like if na ek has to move out and live with some one hu happens to be a guy...hes nice to her she falls in love with her...and so on....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I for one thought the kiss was sweet. Nit was pressuring Yai to answer and he gave her one. He didn't kiss her out of anger or revenge, I don't think. In his way, that was his answer to Nit as to why he was behaving like an idiot. Sometimes you can't just put feelings into words and the only thing you can do is show it by actions. Also when she was confronting him, she was also forcing him to confront his own feelings for her. Before that I think he shied away from thinking too much about what he was doing and why.

I can't wait till we get more of these 2. They're adorable and wonderfully romantic. And it has such an old school feel to it. That little clip of him falling off the bed when she caught him trying to kiss her was cute. I have a feeling that might end up being my favorite scene of them.

ETA: I don't think Prajak cheating on her caused her to be mean. When you're an adult I don't think anyone can cause anyone to be a certain way because your personality is already formed. She always had a mean bone in her naturally. It showed up when she didn't get her own way.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I for one thought the kiss was sweet. Nit was pressuring Yai to answer and he gave her one. He didn't kiss her out of anger or revenge, I don't think. In his way, that was his answer to Nit as to why he was behaving like an idiot. Sometimes you can't just put feelings into words and the only thing you can do is show it by actions. Also when she was confronting him, she was also forcing him to confront his own feelings for her. Before that I think he shied away from thinking too much about what he was doing and why.

I can't wait till we get more of these 2. They're adorable and wonderfully romantic. And it has such an old school feel to it. That little clip of him falling off the bed when she caught him trying to kiss her was cute. I have a feeling that might end up being my favorite scene of them.

ETA: I don't think Prajak cheating on her caused her to be mean. When you're an adult I don't think anyone can cause anyone to be a certain way because your personality is already formed. She always had a mean bone in her naturally. It showed up when she didn't get her own way.
Prajaks cheating didn't cause Pisami to be mean but more like helping to bring out Prisami's true characteristics. Maybe she does love Prajak, but she loves his family name and Prajaks Major status more. That is one reason why she let Prajak married Wanida only. Cause she knows if he doesn't marry Wanida than they will get sue and be left with nothing. She was hesitant when Prajak told her they might have nothing if he doesn't marry Wanida. Both Pisami and Prajaks mother is Selfish.

Im not pitying Pisami much even if she was with Prajak first. LOL. Because to me she lost her battle when Wanida and Prajak got married. If two people truly love each other, they can live together for the rest of their live's without Wealth and Status. Prajak said to his mother that they can still live without what they have, but Pisami and his mother can't. So it left him with no choice but to marry Wanida. Which is leading to a lovely relationship soon. =D

I can't wait to see more of how Montree and Ampai's relationship progress. They look so cute together and are so funny towards one another.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Prajaks cheating didn't cause Pisami to be mean but more like helping to bring out Prisami's true characteristics. Maybe she does love Prajak, but she loves his family name and Prajaks Major status more. That is one reason why she let Prajak married Wanida only. Cause she knows if he doesn't marry Wanida than they will get sue and be left with nothing. She was hesitant when Prajak told her they might have nothing if he doesn't marry Wanida. Both Pisami and Prajaks mother is Selfish.

Im not pitying Pisami much even if she was with Prajak first. LOL. Because to me she lost her battle when Wanida and Prajak got married. If two people truly love each other, they can live together for the rest of their live's without Wealth and Status. Prajak said to his mother that they can still live without what they have, but Pisami and his mother can't. So it left him with no choice but to marry Wanida. Which is leading to a lovely relationship soon. =D

I can't wait to see more of how Montree and Ampai's relationship progress. They look so cute together and are so funny towards one another.
i guess if u put it that way then i guess it does look like pisamai want fortune over love....but then he shouldnt have promise her this and that...that kinda ruins it....