Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Of course...she doesn't have anything to do. All she does is sit at home and plot how to make Wanida's life miserable because she has nothing else going on for her. She's lost all her grace and dignity.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I don't know what you guys think but I think Joy doesn't match with Tik. I'm not talking about the character but physical appearance. I know she is just playing as N'rai but still ... when they are both on screen together it looks like Joy is bigger (not meaning fat but bone structure) than Tik so it's looks a bit off. Maybe cuz I see Tik as having a small frame LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess i was too into aff/tik -- i didn't notice that incompatible appearance other than Joy's beautiful face.

I think Prajak confuse himself as well -- he have three woman to be responsible for. On top of that, the other men keeps prying into his wife's life, which is not helping either. He's a very confuse man. --- however, i like how he stated today in front of his mother and Pisamai that he's taking Wanida to the dance competition -- which lead Pisamai to do what she did. I also like how he CAME UP with another promise of his own to N'DAO that he will PROTECT and CARE for Wanida like a husband should -- What's interesting is that, at that time he seems like he doesn't care about the previous contract anymore. He just want to protect the woman he love .. Truly, he's a very confuse man LOl

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
too much screen time for Pissamai this episode.. I think my sister think I'm crazy laughing-squealing-cursing in front of my computer at 2 AM lol. Loving the kiss :) I am really curious how they gonna act around each other after this. The preview for next episode looks like they are back to being sweet to each other again - until Prajak jealousy get the better of him off course. =( have to wait for one week for that.

In regards to Prajak being some sort of two timing douche, I think he feel a lot responsibility for Pissamai, not love anymore. IMO ever since he saw the evil side of her, ie her part in chasing Wanida out of Mahasak mansion, his feeling for her are gone little by little. She's like a false advertisement.. Pissamai that Prajak love(d) is a considerate, kind and respectable woman. Now that he realized albeit little by little that she is eeevviiiiilll and Wanida in the other hand is the nice one, his feeling are swayed understandably. Ah, who am I fooling, as long as they continue to have lovely scenes together I don't care anymore (more kiss please!!!) I saw a glimpse of a scene where Pissamai seduce Prajak in his room, hopefully that's the trigger for him to realize she's not a respectable woman indeed.

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^i guess i was too into aff/tik -- i didn't notice that incompatible appearance other than Joy's beautiful face.

I think Prajak confuse himself as well -- he have three woman to be responsible for. On top of that, the other men keeps prying into his wife's life, which is not helping either. He's a very confuse man. --- however, i like how he stated today in front of his mother and Pisamai that he's taking Wanida to the dance competition -- which lead Pisamai to do what she did. I also like how he CAME UP with another promise of his own to N'DAO that he will PROTECT and CARE for Wanida like a husband should -- What's interesting is that, at that time he seems like he doesn't care about the previous contract anymore. He just want to protect the woman he love .. Truly, he's a very confuse man LOl
Oh how I wish I understand what they are talking about, thanks for the tip :) Maybe because previously when he's sort of being nice to Wanida it's because her dad force him too. To make himself feels better, since he essentially betraying Pissamai and his mom and also to cover up his feeling (and passion) to Wanida, he make promise to Dao. So next time when he's nice to her, he feel like it's to fulfill his promise to her Dad. LOL care like a husband should.. like the kiss Prajak? :D

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. the kiss was not part of the contract -- but he did it anyway lol .. he came a long way from a hard head man to a caring husband -- at least, he had done 80% of the time.

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^^
I just remember, didn't the Dao's initial contract said that Prajak can't touch Wanida on the earlier episode? Or my memory failed me as usual. That's true.. he was so mean to Wanida before, he's really nice to her now. Last time he became mean when Pissamai and his mom poison his thought, now every time another lovestruck man approach Wanida he's fumming mad. He is a smart man, I believe he surely now realize that he at least likes Wanida. The sooner he told Pissamai off the better for her, she is getting more evil every time because of her jealousy. Uh I can't wait for next week.

Anyone know what make Prajak break it off with Pissamai in the old version? I saw bit and pieces of the old one, love the scene when Prajak cried when Wanida left. Hopefully Tik will cry too here :D I'm a suckers for a manly man cry lol

Cecilia.. out of topic :), what's ur avatar came from?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think Yai lost all respect for Pasamai when she threw herself at him in the old version?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
For me I think Prajak is in the tough position and I don't see him as a cheater or hypocrisy either. He is an honorable and family man. He did love Phisamai and one time he wants to marry her but she ruins it with her behaviors. She did a lot of things that make him falling out of love for her. As for Wanida, he didn't know he going to end up marrying her and fall in love with her. Through out the whole lakorn Prajak is struggling between his honorable sense for Phisamai and love for Wanida.

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the tip Dal. Uh I can't wait until he breaks it off with Pissamai, tho I love seeing confused Tik :)

This Pissamai is not manipulative for a n'rai. If she were to always appears sweet and kind, it would be hard for Prajak to leave her since she is actually a victim of the situation too. She's blatantly treats Wanida really bad and doesn't she realise it turns Prajak off? However I'm not complaining, this might be why I like this lakorn so much.. no sheep in a wolf clothing evil girl and gutsy Wanida :) Plus no zombie-easily-manipulated p'ek

It's from BRITNEY SPEAR's CURIOUS commercial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZElUMthBPI
I'll check it from home lol.. probably not safe for work :p

How do I survive waiting for the next episode @_@.. Re-watching all the sweet scenes makes me want to see the next one even more.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Pisamai and the mom and the younger brothers gf get on my nerves theyre so annoying especially Tiks mom and Pisamai..lol..i just wanna slap the hell out of JOY...lol

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
^me too.. it is so weird to see Joy all nice in the behind the scene. I actually *lightly* hit my screen a few times when she's on screen *mentally slapping Pissamai*

When Prajak's mom and Pissamai shared those evil stares.. I feel the urge to say dirty words lol. Off course it's all subdued when the lovebirds are back on the screen ;)

kaylamoua27

sarNie Egg
o wow intresting news. so what the different of wanida and vanida. Ummmm that sound almost the same.. Is that the second part of wanida. well not to sure. but can't wait to see..kekeke

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Lol don't know if he can claim any kind of honor really. I think the moment he agreed to marry Wanida to pay off the debt, he pretty much threw his honor and dignity out the window. Doesn't matter if his mother begged him to do so. A man with real dignity would rather be homeless than sell his body to pay off debt. In Prajak's case, he still could have moved to his military quarter and his mom should just have to suck it up. It wasn't Prajak's fault he fell into debt, it was his younger brother's fault. Even if he can't pay off the debt when his brother bailed, he still would have been able to provide shelter and food for his mother since he still has a job. At this point he's only using honor as a front because he doesn't way to let Wanida go. As for Pissamai, he looks more like he just feels too guilty to admit he's falling or fallen for Wanida.

Also I'm annoyed by his hypocrisy. Wanida can't hang out with a guy friend yet he can go wherever he pleases with is ex-girlfriend? The ex-girlfriend that pretty much everyone in town knows about? And he still had the gall to tell her she can't used that against him because he doesn't feel bad about it at all. He made some idiotic argument there. Anyway his only saving grace is the fact that he stood up for Wanida against his mom when they had to move back to the house.
I definitely agree with you about what you said. There's no honor in marrying a woman to pay off your younger brother's debt. He knew himself at the beginning that he was practically selling his body, so he can't act like he has any honor left. On top of that, he already told Montree and Pisamai why he had to marry Wanida...which I'm sure he regrets now.

For me I think Prajak is in the tough position and I don't see him as a cheater or hypocrisy either. He is an honorable and family man. He did love Phisamai and one time he wants to marry her but she ruins it with her behaviors. She did a lot of things that make him falling out of love for her. As for Wanida, he didn't know he going to end up marrying her and fall in love with her. Through out the whole lakorn Prajak is struggling between his honorable sense for Phisamai and love for Wanida.
What bothers me is how he can see Pisamai do such evil things, then easily forgives her just because she "apologizes" with her teary eyes...but then Wanida doesn't do anything and he's practically biting her head off. I get that he has feelings for her, but yelling at her for being jealous is not fair. They need his character to grow a backbone and start being honest with himself, and everyone else in his life. I don't get it, he acts like he's afraid to lose Wanida, but she's his wife, all he has to do is admit to having feelings for her, and their relationship will be fine.

I don't know but it seems that this praeke wants both women. Love Wanida but doesn't want to let go Pisamai. It leads women into confusion. He loves me or loves me not that kind of game.
It seemed like that to me, because of the way he can take Pisamai's side sometimes, or not yell at her when she's being unreasonably mean. He keeps giving Pisamai this false hope and not admitting to either women who he really has feelings for. I believe that all the misunderstandings are coming from Prajak himself, but he acts like Wanida is the cause of all the drama.

looks like hes sucking the life out of her lip :lol:

That's what I'm saying...it doesn't look like he gently placed his lips near hers...it looks like he's freaking getting his money's worth with that kiss LOL

I think characters like Ampan, who knows a woman has a wife, but still tries to get close to her...are pretty shady. I mean, he's supposed to be a nice guy, but he's getting way too close to a married woman. It's one thing for the shameless Montree and Pisamai, who know the marriage is a fake but still openly try to be with the married man and woman...but Ampan comes out of nowhere and is doing the same thing. I hate guys like that. I'm not mad at Wanida, cuz as far as she's concerned, Prajak hates her, so if guys are trying to court her, then she doesn't need to turn them away.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
I think characters like Ampan, who knows a woman has a wife, but still tries to get close to her...are pretty shady. I mean, he's supposed to be a nice guy, but he's getting way too close to a married woman. It's one thing for the shameless Montree and Pisamai, who know the marriage is a fake but still openly try to be with the married man and woman...but Ampan comes out of nowhere and is doing the same thing. I hate guys like that. I'm not mad at Wanida, cuz as far as she's concerned, Prajak hates her, so if guys are trying to court her, then she doesn't need to turn them away.
Yeah I don't blame Wanida either because Prajak has made it clear many times that he doesn't intend on staying married to her and would get a divorce asap once the debt is paid off.

cecilia

Staff member
Ampan knows that Prajak married Wanida to pay off the debt from Jeed -- As for the marriage contract, i don't know if he's aware of this -- however, he did act the way he did so this must means he knows there's a chance the couple won't be together. i can't blame him when he sees things around Prajak and Wanida not looking like a married couple when Prajak is constantly with Pisamai. It definitely creates hope for the hawk out there. If Montree can have his way with Wanida from Prajak -- why can't he? I think he's just doing his part to get a piece of Wanida -- just in case the marriage didn't go through.

OFFICIAL MV of WANIDA: singer: Tee
Credit: sanamluang

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Ceci--

Wow long time we haven't keep in touch or in the same discussion room. How have you been na?
I can see that you are watching Wanida eh? I am currently watching Sao Chai Hi-Tech from CHannel 7. I am really love it, I usually don't like to watch channel 7, but this lakorn is really funny. I don't see your post in there, so I am assumming you're not interested.

So how is the Lakorn Wanida? I just watch a few episodes, but mostly fastforward most of it. Is it good? i trust you ceci, you usually have good take in lakorn.

take care na!!