Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
:) first post.. been lurking this thread for a while lol.

Although Wanida is not my first lakorn, this is the one first get me so addicted
I even wake up until around 3 last night watching on youtube for the raw one :D How I wish I understand it.

I'm loving the interaction between Wanida and Prajak :) I grin happily every time they're on screen together. How awesome episode 7 is, jealous and love struck Prajak is too cute *faints* I think I'll stay up all night again for episode 8.. with teaser like that.

Anyone know if there's any full summary for the old version? Just want to get the gist of the future storyline tho I know they're quite different.
I love this lakon alot....... I also like to know about the old version too.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm waiting to see the ABANDON house scene -- they'll be there for the rainy night -- wish something would happen but man, i can't have too much hope either since they like to keep it clean Lol

I gotta give them credit for throwing the kiss in tomorrow scene though ^^

tyasawa

sarNie Egg
I'm waiting to see the ABANDON house scene -- they'll be there for the rainy night -- wish something would happen but man, i can't have too much hope either since they like to keep it clean Lol

I gotta give them credit for throwing the kiss in tomorrow scene though ^^
I'm happily surprised to see that on the preview, although I saw the spoiler picture I didn't imagine in the scene Prajak will be that aggressive =P. What did Wanida say to make Prajak kiss her?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
In the previews she kept yelling/asking him if he didn't do it for Mahasak then why did he do it? I don't know what he did though.

Oh Ceci you're right the abandon house scenes were super cute. I think Yai was going on vacay and at first he wouldn't let Nit go with him and she kept asking him and being pouty that he wouldn't let her. If I remember right I think it's after he teaches her how to row a boat. Nit crashes the boat or something? I'm not sure, anyway they can't get back and find a house to stay in.

I don't think they're gonna throw a willing scene in there until maybe the end, with the 2nd wedding? Cause if they do it now, then technically it's cheating and n'ek is supposed to be good. Although Yai is already emotionally cheating on Pitsamai and he's supposed to be upstanding and honest too.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's alright since they're married -- he just need to break off with pisamai after they get back from the house lOl .. i want to have my imagination run wild with this version b/c of their sizzling onscreen chemistry lOl

About the abandon house -- the old version was so cute as well considering how they weren't this close like 2010 version. I was rooting for some willing in mew/saranyu's version too b/c typically, during cold rainy night, things happen and that's why i expect something along that line -- however, nothing had happen and i suppose, it's a good thing too; considering how Wanida feel about the whole pisamai issue along with the idea that she won't be living with him for SURE due to the possibility of Prajuab's return. So it only make sense nothing happen lOl

Anyway, Prajak and Wanida's relationship progress is what prove that arrange marriage will work if you put works and thoughts into it .. mr.&mrs.mahasak prove to be one of them lOl

jeanie

sarNie Adult
LOL, you and Sarn with the sex. :lol: Actually you know how in American tv shows if a couple gets caught in the rain, they always get naked and warm each other with body heat to prevent hypothermia? Well I don't know how freezing the rain gets in Thai but they should try that here. :lol: They don't have to do it, just get under the covers, strip and keep each other warm.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Oh the imagery.:lol:
Just like in Chinese dramas, but they don't strip to warm themselves, they strip to dry their clothes and then the camera pans down onto the fire or their silhouette on the cave walls.

They also have something called: sexual healing. If one of them gets poisoned, they do the deed to get healed.

Keniji

sarNie Egg
About getting caught in the rain situation, you should've seen Tik's older lakorn with Mam. There was a scene where P'ek had to strip off N'ek's clothes and hugged her naked all night. :lol:

I'm so addicted to this lakorn right now, Tik & Aff are super cute together on and off screen. They're like perfect match. :wub:

Prajak can be unreasonable at times but he's not that annoying. It's quite hard to support him though 'cause when he's nice to Wanida his girlfriend gets hurt and when he's mad at Wanida he's just being unreasonable. I think he should've just broken up with Pisamai already. Why keep her waiting? But I like how he takes side with Wanida when he knows who is right and he stands up to his mum as well. As the story progresses I just don't care about Pisamai anymore, or anybody else. All I wanna see are Prajak & Wanida scenes together. Can't wait for more. :D

cecilia

Staff member
Oh lord, the s3xual healing part in chinese drama is hilarious -- poison? I saw a few that did that lOl

I can't help my imagination when most of ateam fic writers are so good at writing them scene -- My mind just wonder to some lala land when p'ek and n'ek are alone in some crazy cold night.

SPEAKING OF being n@ked and hugged n'ek all night, it remind me of JACOB TELLING EDWARD 'JUST ADMIT IT, I'M HOTTER THAN YOU' in the cold winter getaway LOl

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing that happen in WANIDA -- *a little part of me was hoping for some intimacy like that in the old version so if they decide to surprise me on this, I'll take it in to satisfy my thirst* (dont' get the wrong idea -- i figure it ought to happen since they're married 90% of the time (like sarN said LOL))

I've been lazy -- i didn't go and sub Wanida in VIIKI -- i feel bad but i don't feel like translating tonight lOl .. so yup, i photoshop WANIDA theme again Lol ..

cecilia

Staff member
^It comes on MONDAY & TUESDAY at 8:30 AM US CENTRAL TIME ZONE

Anyway, just when I'm done posting in here -- i youtube and stumble upon Chin's new song คืนนี้อยากได้กี่ครั้ง (Kuen Nee Yark Dai Ki Krung) -- I START laughing so hard !!!! MUST BE THE WANIDA FEVER in me -- i remember having this same feeling for JLR *blush*

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh!! This is getting so good! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! I really love how Prajak isn't the typical stupid praeak who just stands there and doesn't stick up for the nang'eak. I mean there are moments when he's like that, but definitely way less than the typical. And I also love how he is actually trying to get to know her and he actually is getting to know her, like when he used her grandmother to get her to not get a divorce with him. He knows her weak points and uses that to get her to stay with him :D Awww I'm grinning ear to ear.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG today episode was so good they have some cute scenes together...I cant wait for tomorrow episode.
Aff and Tik looks sooo cute together. Tik character in here is loveable.

little

sarNie Adult
Oh the imagery.:lol:
Just like in Chinese dramas, but they don't strip to warm themselves, they strip to dry their clothes and then the camera pans down onto the fire or their silhouette on the cave walls.

They also have something called: sexual healing. If one of them gets poisoned, they do the deed to get healed.

making my mind running wild hehehe

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aww, i won't have time today to watch wanida, i'll have to watch tomorrow but i enjoy reading everyone's post. keeps me up and going with the wanida fever. can't wait until tomorrow after work then I can watch and enjoy tik and aff on screen :)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I really love Nit's character in here. Her arguments with p'ek is reasonable. When Yai was telling her that she was embarrassing him by going out with another guy and she threw Pitsamai back in his face. She tells Yai right away about Pitsamai approaching her about the money. Any other lakorn and the n'ek would've covered up for n'rai, making the p'ek more mad at her. I also like it that she doesn't overdo it with being "ngorn" at p'ek. She gets mad at him but when he's nice to her and sincere, then she's also nice to him.
I agree, I like the n'ek, just annoyed with the typically unreasonable p'ek...but this is such a cute lakorn.

Is it just me or is Tik's smile in this lakorn very intoxicating? More so than in any lakorns he's done before...even if it's just a little smile...man, I remember why I love him so much LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Tik's smile is one of the many characteristics that has made him. Tik is still hot.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
How I see it is that Prajak wants to have his cake and eat it too. He won't end things with Pisamai even though he clearly has feelings for Wanida...and honestly, I think Pisamai is his plan B. I think he wants to see if Wanida is the kind of woman he could marry, and if she's not, then he'll just go back to Pisamai, because he knows she'll wait for him.

I'm mad that he expects Wanida to know the kind of person he is, when he refuses to see the kind of person she is. He's a walking hypocrite, man.