Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Holy Marshmallow! A kiss! Hopefully we don't have to wait long to see it.

And sarN, if you're around here somewhere, I made this one with you in mind.;)

cecilia

Staff member
^I think it is too b/c in RS -- they mentioned that WANIDA didn't want to go with Prajak b/c her dress got destroy or something along that line ... So Prajak went to the ball with Pisamai and BOOM! Wanida show up in a marvelous white dress with Jeed and her brother, which shocked PRAJAK and that's why he drags her out of the ballroom. It could lead to this whole KISS/SLAP result. lOl .. i'm waiting patiently for next episode .. only a few more hours to go.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^I think it is too b/c in RS -- they mentioned that WANIDA didn't want to go with Prajak b/c her dress got destroy or something along that line ... So Prajak went to the ball with Pisamai and BOOM! Wanida show up in a marvelous white dress with Jeed and her brother, which shocked PRAJAK and that's why he drags her out of the ballroom. It could lead to this whole KISS/SLAP result. lOl .. i'm waiting patiently for next episode .. only a few more hours to go.
ugh how dare he go with pitsamai knowing his wife isnt able to go :angry: if he can go with pitsamai then he shouldn't be mad if wanida finds her own date too

cecilia

Staff member
^ceda, brush that aside and let your imagination run wild -- perhaps go and try to read chinky's fic 'MILLIONAIRE LOVE' .. maybe it'll motivate you in their intimate scene LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
Not too excited about the kiss cause I know it's fake!
i was in a romantic throes too and then you have to remind me :lol: , I will just have to use my imagination when the scene come up but it not all fake , see in the picture , he had his nose to her cheek ---> that how kiss are in those days , they sniff you :lol: , a female scent arouse sexually tension for a men , google it --- it's true !

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I just finished reading Millionaire love. Hahaha! Prepping myself for the kiss scene. I'm ready to let my wild imagination run loose lol!!!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
i was in a romantic throes too and then you have to remind me :lol: , I will just have to use my imagination when the scene come up but it not all fake , see in the picture , he had his nose to her cheek ---> that how kiss are in those days , they sniff you :lol: , a female scent arouse sexually tension for a men , google it --- it's true !
Hahaha...there's a scientific term for that, it's called PHEROMONES. I wonder how they smell.

That reminds me, Chatchai did a lot of sniffing to Janie in Nampeung Kohm.:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^yes -- tons of it but it seems romantic for some reason -- i guess, my mind wonder around when they sniff like that lOl

Edited:
just read khun Aeh's post -- it's a fake kiss -- she SLAP him hard!!! it looks real due to camera angle

Credit: Thairath | Tiknavigation