Wanida(Lakorn Thai)

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
I hate how he says Pisamai's name all the time. Once I would like Pisamai to be there and he says her name. BUTO OMG! I love his smile when he knew Wanida sewed the sheets for him and he just smiles. SO CUTE!

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for the 'dance competition' scenes, it looked like Prajak was major jealous that Wanida went with Ampan (?).

It was very sweet of Wanida to do such wifely duties like sew him a bedsheet and make him a new uniform (at least that's what she planned to do). I want to see Prajak do some husbandly things too--taking her out to eat does not count. =P

Edit:
Just want to add, the scene where Montree describes Prajak as stubborn, old-fashioned and opinionated was amusing.

cecilia

Staff member
I thought it was cute of her to blurt out 'YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY ROOM' when khun Prajak's room was filled with water leaks -- the embarrassment was too much for her to take -- she's blushing so bad there. lOl

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
LOL yeah Aff is insanely cute. This is probably the first lakorn I'm watching with her as the main lead.

cecilia

Staff member
Hhaha. i went back and rewatch it again -- i can't get over the fact that the only time when he reminiscence about WANIDA .. it had to be that SHOWER scene with the SARONG up to her chest .. it's freaking hilarious!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I hope this lakorn pick up pretty soon. I don't care about Phitsamai...I need more romance scenes between Wanida and Prachuk. I want to see him fall in love with her and treat her like his wife.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , the bathing in the sarong is my favorite scene HAHAHA , funny , so country pumkin HAHA retro ! And of course the scene where she blurted out for him to sleep in her room , it took her a minute to realize what she just say , too adorable , what will he think of her HAHHA

cecilia

Staff member
^well .. he ruined the atmosphere by uttering PISAMAI's name *angry*

Here's to WANIDA : love their sweet moment

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so used to seeing tik be flirtacious towards his n'ek because most of his roles he would be the one making the move but in here he's playing hard to get :lol: